PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo ready for football....

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2007, 10:19 PM
I told the youngest son this afternoon I wanted to watch football highlights and/or the state championship game when we got home from Wal-Mart.

I cooked supper & we ate. Started looking for the dvd's and couldn't find them. LHPD asked what I was looking for and I told him I wanted to watch football. He said he was sure I could find arena ball or something on ESPN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doh:

I found them and just watched the fall sports banquet dvd. Next up is highlights from every game.....tomorrow, the grand finale. :D

GO PANTHERS!

bhtrainer
08-04-2007, 10:21 PM
we start football monday i am soo happy its been wayy to long

Cameron Crazy
08-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I think all of us are ready for the season to start!

piratebg
08-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Sinton starts practice on Monday, I believe, and the Cowboys have their first preseason game on Thursday. Almost there. :)

44INAROW
08-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Did you watch any of the Hall of Fame induction?

Cameron Crazy
08-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Did you watch any of the Hall of Fame induction? It was very emotional for some, Micheal Irvin was in tears.

lion75
08-07-2007, 06:41 PM
It's on!!!!

IHStangFan
08-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I told the youngest son this afternoon I wanted to watch football highlights and/or the state championship game when we got home from Wal-Mart.

I cooked supper & we ate. Started looking for the dvd's and couldn't find them. LHPD asked what I was looking for and I told him I wanted to watch football. He said he was sure I could find arena ball or something on ESPN. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doh:

I found them and just watched the fall sports banquet dvd. Next up is highlights from every game.....tomorrow, the grand finale. :D

GO PANTHERS! I'm ready too!!! And who do I draw first week of Fantasy football?? LOL..your boytoy team. It's gonna be good!! I myself watched some highlights last night as I was hankering for football action as well. Pulled up some Jorvorskie Lane highlights and watched him truck people....always fun to watch.

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm ready too!!! And who do I draw first week of Fantasy football?? LOL..your boytoy team. It's gonna be good!! I myself watched some highlights last night as I was hankering for football action as well. Pulled up some Jorvorskie Lane highlights and watched him truck people....always fun to watch.
LOL! I guess I should look to make sure I've got everyone set. They might not be any good, but most of them won't hurt my eyes. :D DANG Keith.....still mad about Thomas. :weeping: (My son has dreams of being the next Lane.....well, sort of. :D )