PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport to get Tested

The One
09-19-2002, 10:58 PM
Well I am a die hard Bull fan, but I will be the first to say their schedule to this point has been easy. Not so in the upcoming games. After Boyd tomorrow night the Bulls face Gainesville, Lake Worth, and Decatur for their next 3 games. That is a tough 3 games. It will be time for the team to step up and earn that #5 place in the state. If the Bulls go 3-0 in that stretch, then I will definatley say they are a contender. What does everyone else think?

BullsFan
09-20-2002, 06:53 AM
Couldn't agree more, The One. After Boyd, we'll be facing two of the better teams in the area, and as we all know no matter what kind of season Decatur's having, they'll be stepping up to play us. In fact, given the year they're having, they could end up being our biggest challenge to date. But yes, if we're 7-0 after Decatur, I'd say no one can deny we're a contender. Assuming Daugherty stays healthy...

VWG
09-20-2002, 07:55 AM
I say that Gainsville and Decatur should be good competition, but Lake Worth seems to be a little down from previous years.
Good luck to the Bulls.

slpybear the bullfan
09-20-2002, 11:23 PM
Ditto here guys from this side of the BullPen...

Gainesville and the Decatur Egrets will be the big challenges IMHO. I figure if we can stay healthy and chalk up W's through those games then I will start getting the playoff brackets out and plotting. Until then, I am just watching the Bulls and praying for good health.

Also, One, I agree with you. If the Bulls win those convincingly then yes, we are doing more to earn those high poll rankings... except for Datapoll... ppbbbbyyytttt!!!!! > http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif

slpybear

slpybear

Matthew328
09-21-2002, 09:33 AM
I agree Lake Worth seems to be down this year....they routed a terrible Southwest team..but their last 2 games against Gainesville Springtown they have been pounded...Gainesville is very good though..athletic and deep...the TB Searcy is a good one and they have 2 good recievers in Amos Berryman and Jamarce Nicholson..Bridgeport/Gainesville should be one of the state's better games...

bleedgreen
09-21-2002, 09:48 PM
Will Kennedale and Brigspoat meet in the Regional finals again? There's been some changes in the secondary. How will Kennedale stack up against Everman? Next week's game will be a good experience and confidence builder. Hope to see you down the road.