PDA

View Full Version : Anybody good with "Microsoft Outlook"?

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 02:48 PM
My boss wants to know (when you print an email out) how to have it where it shows that something was "attached"!

I can have attachments with mine, but when the email is printed out, it doesn't show that on the print out.

It DOES on his though and we can't figure out where they are set up differently.

I very seldom use outlook, so I don't even know where to begin looking.

Any suggestions??

44INAROW
08-03-2007, 02:55 PM
RM - I've encounted this problem and I have to have hard-copies of things I've emailed that has attachements and it wasn't showing the attachement on the "line" where it was attached. I just do a "print screen" on the particular email out of my sent items.. (is that as clear as mud?) lol

rockdale80
08-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My boss wants to know (when you print an email out) how to have it where it shows that something was "attached"!

I can have attachments with mine, but when the email is printed out, it doesn't show that on the print out.

It DOES on his though and we can't figure out where they are set up differently.

I very seldom use outlook, so I don't even know where to begin looking.

Any suggestions??

Not sure. My outlook prints it. I will find out though.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Not sure. My outlook prints it. I will find out though.

It is weird, mine wasn't working last week, but someone changed it from HTML to rich text and now it is....I can even print preview now.

But....the person who needs it to happen, it's NOT working for!! She has to have HMTL enabled because of the graphic in her signature.

I don't know if that has anything to do with it, or not!!

And yes Lorey, I understood everything you said....that's a good alternative if I can't figure out how to make it work otherwise!

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 06:39 PM
What version of Outlook? And what types of attachments? Sorry I wasn't around earlier when you probably needed it, but maybe I can help.

Old Green
08-03-2007, 08:45 PM
We went to outlook express about a year ago. I HATE it. I had trouble sending some attachment today myself.
The Attachments were on the email but the text was mixed up among the attachments and some of the text was missing.

I put in for a work order with the help desk. Still not fixed.:(