PDA

View Full Version : Practice schedules

pooch
08-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Do you know the practice schedule for your team? just curious as to who's practicing when/what time of the day. seems like there are different views on this.

Also, do you go out and watch practice?

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 06:42 PM
***On the field ready to go at 7:00 a.m. for first practice.

***On the field ready to go at appx 10:30 a.m. for second practice.

(Don't quote me on the second, but I think 10:30 is right.)

I will probably go a couple of times next week for a little bit to see how they look. I WILL be there w/camera bright and early Monday morning. :)

pooch
08-04-2007, 02:55 PM
nice.

i remember going up to 2-a-days after i graduated...i brought a nice, big umbrella, one of those fold up chairs, and a nice big, ice cold glass of tea...

DU_stud04
08-04-2007, 03:07 PM
how many of yalls teams go back again in the afternoon?

Cameron Crazy
08-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Ours will be done around lunch time I hear!

Bull's-eye
08-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by pooch
nice.

i remember going up to 2-a-days after i graduated...i brought a nice, big umbrella, one of those fold up chairs, and a nice big, ice cold glass of tea...

but you would of gave anything to be out on that field again! :D

44INAROW
08-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by pooch
nice.

pooch - Little44 and I were shopping for his college bedroom today - just making small-talk, etc.. I asked what he was going to do his last week of "freedom" before he heads to school- he said he was going to get up bright and early Monday - take a chair, umbrella and a huge a$$ glass of lemonade and watch 2 a days...... :D I said" You know you'd LOVE to be out there" and he said "Yea, I would"