PDA

View Full Version : Just an observation ...

PurpleFreddy
08-03-2007, 10:30 AM
about the downlow ... there is way too much drama here for serious football fans. Are there more and more kiddies on the board? Apparently that's not the case.
And mods are taking their responsibilities way too seriously. If we have become so thin-skinned that we can't take a little good-natured ribbing or even non-good natured, then we are just a bunch of wussies as adults.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
about the downlow ... there is way too much drama here for serious football fans. Are there more and more kiddies on the board? Apparently that's not the case.
And mods are taking their responsibilities way too seriously. If we have become so thin-skinned that we can't take a little good-natured ribbing or even non-good natured, then we are just a bunch of wussies as adults.

I'm all about peace and love...I should have grown up in the Sixties.

crzyjournalist03
08-03-2007, 10:32 AM
dude, you sound way too much like Veritas...

PurpleFreddy
08-03-2007, 11:08 AM
this is probably why I don't post here very much ...

Bandera YaYa
08-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'm all about peace and love...I should have grown up in the Sixties.
That's why I am soooo peaceful and lovable!!!!!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
dude, you sound way too much like Veritas...

trust me...he's not...

luvhoops34
08-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy

W O R D

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Word x 2

luvhoops34
08-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Word x 2

Awww, a man after my heart.:inlove: