PDA

View Full Version : Softball Tournament in Round ROck

NewYorkYankee
08-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Its currently running and extends through saturday(tournament day) anybody aware of it,I know my sister is playing in it. Supposed to be some national tourny.

pirateman98
08-03-2007, 03:21 AM
There is one that I know of going on in College Station. My niece is in that one playing with a bunch of girls from the Corpus Area. I know for sure Brittany from Tuloso is on that team with another teammate of her's from Tuloso as well. Kacee was, I believe, invited to play on that team and they won the State title about a month ago. This weekend is Nationals and the have so far won 1 and lost two. My sister said something about the first couple of games were not going to count, don't know why, but they tournament is starting today or it started yesterday.

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
Its currently running and extends through saturday(tournament day) anybody aware of it,I know my sister is playing in it. Supposed to be some national tourny.
We've got a couple of girls teams there. I'll look to see if I can get more info.

bhtrainer
08-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by pirateman98
There is one that I know of going on in College Station. My niece is in that one playing with a bunch of girls from the Corpus Area. I know for sure Brittany from Tuloso is on that team with another teammate of her's from Tuloso as well. Kacee was, I believe, invited to play on that team and they won the State title about a month ago. This weekend is Nationals and the have so far won 1 and lost two. My sister said something about the first couple of games were not going to count, don't know why, but they tournament is starting today or it started yesterday.

do you know what team she is on??? i just got home from that tournament

NewYorkYankee
08-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Shes on a team called the Comets from Harlingen,IN pool play they won 2 games 1 against-RGV Thunder
2 against-??
3. lost to gregory portland 4-3
4. lost to Round Rock 7-5

I heard the Round Rock game was questionable with the umpires favoring Round Rock.

But the tourny starts tommorrow im trying to make it over there

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Congrats to the Liberty Hill 12U team for winning the tourney and to the LH 10U team for taking 3rd! Good job, girls! :clap: :clap: