PDA

View Full Version : Y'all just go ahead....

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 03:47 PM
and do & say whatever you want!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

crzyjournalist03
08-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

with or without consequences? :D

jason
08-02-2007, 03:50 PM
what is the point of this thread?

DDBooger
08-02-2007, 03:52 PM
its a trap:D

crzyjournalist03
08-02-2007, 03:53 PM
somebody try it REAL quick :D

carter08
08-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Thats nice.

Someone should screenshot her message. It could be used as evidence in a court of law in case an unlawful termination suit is brought up for our actions.

Johnny 5
08-02-2007, 03:55 PM
:D

crzyjournalist03
08-02-2007, 03:56 PM
I think that she left for work...if you read that locked thread, she said she was going to have to go...I'm pretty sure that's what she was trying to say

jason
08-02-2007, 03:59 PM
this thread is nothing more than her way of saying 'na na na na boo boo i can rom anybody i want and theres nothing anybody will do about it so bite me'

JasperDog94
08-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: What?:confused:

Man, today sure has been weird on the DL.

pirate44
08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by jason
this thread is nothing more than her way of saying 'na na na na boo boo i can rom anybody i want and theres nothing anybody will do about it so bite me'
so what. sounds like you have mod envy. maybe people wouldnt get rommed of they follow the rules and quit crying like 13 year old girls "why do i have to follow the rules if someone else gets away with it?!"

3afan
08-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
so what. sounds like you have mod envy. maybe people wouldnt get rommed of they follow the rules and quit crying like 13 year old girls "why do i have to follow the rules if someone else gets away with it?!"

obviously you missed the tongue-in-cheek

Adidas410s
08-02-2007, 04:05 PM

I wanna get ROM'd for Rule 13...because that sure isn't happening on here anymore! Maybe we should all be ROM'd :(

DDBooger
08-02-2007, 04:08 PM
so what. sounds like you have mod envy. maybe people wouldnt get rommed of they follow the rules and quit crying like 13 year old girls "why do i have to follow the rules if someone else gets away with it?!" not if the someone else is a mod, which i think is what jason is hinting at!

pirate44
08-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
obviously you missed the tongue-in-cheek
no, actually my post was a sarcastic joke. i actually meant nothing like it sounded i meant.

Fal44
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
:crazy: I won't fall for this ROMIng

3afan
08-02-2007, 04:16 PM
no, actually my post was a sarcastic joke. i actually meant nothing like it sounded i meant.

:doh:

sinton66
08-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
not if the someone else is a mod, which i think is what jason is hinting at!

and the point is what? That yall think you have some sort of RIGHT to expect a mod to be PERFECT? Sorry, none of us are or ever will be, that's just the way life is. I don't want to be perfect. There was only one perfect human ever on this planet, and look what happened to him. (There's a lesson in that if you care to discover it.)

Johnny 5
08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
and the point is what? That yall think you have some sort of RIGHT to expect a mod to be PERFECT? Sorry, none of us are or ever will be, that's just the way life is. I don't want to be perfect. There was only one perfect human ever on this planet, and look what happened to him. (There's a lesson in that if you care to discover it.)

I think they are trying to say that if one of us breaks the rules, we get the ROM. But if a mod does the same thing, nothing happens.

They do not expect perfection, just fairness to all.

This is only an explanation, not my views! :D I just stick to myself and follow the rules:cool:

Bulldog_12
08-02-2007, 07:51 PM
http://sydlexia.com/blogstuff/ackbar_its_a_trap.jpg

sinton66
08-02-2007, 07:55 PM
No, they're saying "Never mind what I did, look what Johnny did. Mods are going to make mistakes, and you can't make a blanket statement that "nothing happens" because you can't possibly know anything except that the mod wasn't rommed. That doesn't mean "nothing happened". Be careful who you listen to on here.

DDBooger
08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
and the point is what? That yall think you have some sort of RIGHT to expect a mod to be PERFECT? Sorry, none of us are or ever will be, that's just the way life is. I don't want to be perfect. There was only one perfect human ever on this planet, and look what happened to him. (There's a lesson in that if you care to discover it.) sounds as if you had an opinion on the issue already! And nobody said perfect, only fair! the biblical reference is great but come on, we are talking about application of the rules! we can learn something from jesus, he stood up to the status quo and preached an alternative, HE WAS CRUCIFIED(rom'd)! I do have an opinion and I've shared it with the other administrator through pm. nobody asks for perfection just an even playing field! i think that is simple enough to understand

Johnny 5
08-02-2007, 08:10 PM
No, they're saying "Never mind what I did, look what Johnny did. Mods are going to make mistakes, and you can't make a blanket statement that "nothing happens" because you can't possibly know anything except that the mod wasn't rommed. That doesn't mean "nothing happened". Be careful who you listen to on here.

But the perception is that nothing happened.

Once again, I am trying to help convey. I am not involved int this. Don't shoot the messenger!

Oh, and I am not going to post on this anymore for fear of the ROM.

I am having flashbacks of the RGV forums April fools joke :eek: :eek:

carter08
08-02-2007, 08:10 PM
I like Jesus.

But referencing him might make non-christians (not sure if there are any here, but you never know) uncomfortable.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS :mad:

DDBooger
08-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I like Jesus.

But referencing him might make non-christians (not sure if there are any here, but you never know) uncomfortable.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS :mad: i simply redirected, didn't initiate it! :cool:

sinton66
08-02-2007, 08:14 PM
The problem is that NONE of you know anything about what is or isn't done about a situation unless you see someone get rommed. There are many forms of discipline that most of you never see. You can't just assume "nothing happened" even when whatever the issue is concerns a moderator.

That's why yall don't get a "vote" on how things are run around here. I'm sure that's very unfair where some are concerned, but that's the way it is, and it's not going to change. So, the best advice I can give is learn to live with it or move on.

DDBooger
08-02-2007, 08:19 PM
That's why yall don't get a "vote" on how things are run around here. I'm sure that's very unfair where some are concerned, but that's the way it is, and it's not going to change. So, the best advice I can give is learn to live with it or move on. i think thats the provocation people dislike! and you're are 100% right we should learn to like it or move! Attitude reflects leadership! i can see how those with an opinion lose to those holding the authority! i could care less about knowing what happened, someone else is caught up with that. I think you guys do a great job, but as you said nobody is perfect, but ya know patterns are recognizeable even for the inperfect!

Emerson1
08-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Shut up, why don't you leave again crying like a little baby?

CenTexSports
08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Once again, that is why we need a scoreboard. It is like a footbal game. What is the point of any of this without knowing the score.

Matthew328
08-02-2007, 08:32 PM
All I gotta say is this is a dictatorship and not a democracy....none of us get paid to put up with the crying and whining that is constant around here....

I have such an inclination to just pull the plug its not even funny, sometimes I just wonder if its worth it...

sinton66
08-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
But the perception is that nothing happened.

Once again, I am trying to help convey. I am not involved int this. Don't shoot the messenger!

Oh, and I am not going to post on this anymore for fear of the ROM.

I am having flashbacks of the RGV forums April fools joke :eek: :eek:

Believe me, I understand far better than you think I do. This isn't pointed at you in particular, it's intended to be informational for all. Most of the "complainers" that we aren't being fair are people that have had some form of discipline handed to them (or friends of others who have). Some are people who if we rom somebody they don't like, we get cheered. If we rom somebody they do like, we're "unfair" and they will take any opportunity to point out any little thing they think proves their point. That's the "Johnny" attitude I mentioned. I've seen, heard, and experienced it first hand for six years. And, that is the number one reason for rule #6.

These moderators give up a significant portion of their personal time and energy to help out here. It's a thankless job, one they didn't ask for, but were asked if they would help with. They don't get paid, none of us do. So, tell me, why SHOULD they put up with crap from people who only THINK they know better?

CenTexSports
08-02-2007, 08:45 PM
My .02:

It is absolutely not worth it if you do not enjoy and look forward to it. It is a nice site and even with its pimples, it looks and works pretty good.

If it is not what you want it to be though, you should direct the mods to make it that way or find mods that will. If you want the posters to be like family then you better expect some dissention. If you want primarily a 3a football site, ROM all those that post anything else and delete any other threads

This is the only forum that I read and I like it just fine. The ONLY threads that seem silly to me are the UT/Aggie crap.

DDBooger
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
It's a thankless job, one they didn't ask for, but were asked if they would help with. They don't get paid, none of us do. So, tell me, why SHOULD they put up with crap from people who only THINK they know better? and yall do a great job s66, but when you look at it that way, perhaps you should heed your advice and "like it or move on" if it is not pleasing to you why do it? perhaps its that feeling of aggravation and unappreciation that comes through some of these statements made at posters any time a concern is raised! we are called crybabies are told to go on our way? i've been nothing but cordial in this exchange and it seems as if yall only get further agitated. for that matter im stopping here. i respect that job ya do! and i'll leave it at that!

LH Panther Mom
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
The ONLY threads that seem silly to me are the UT/Aggie crap. LOL! Trust me, I hear ya! (And we get plenty of crap over them too. ;) )

sinton66
08-02-2007, 08:57 PM
My .02:

It is absolutely not worth it if you do not enjoy and look forward to it. It is a nice site and even with its pimples, it looks and works pretty good.

If it is not what you want it to be though, you should direct the mods to make it that way or find mods that will. If you want the posters to be like family then you better expect some dissention. If you want primarily a 3a football site, ROM all those that post anything else and delete any other threads

This is the only forum that I read and I like it just fine. The ONLY threads that seem silly to me are the UT/Aggie crap.

They have made it the way we want it. The mods are thouroughly familiar with what we want. They are the chief reason this board is as enjoyable as it is. Most mature people prefer the way it's run. It's those "others" and a few newbies that need this lecture about once or twice a year.

CenTexSports
08-02-2007, 09:01 PM
I was responding to Matt's reference to pulling the plug.

Emerson1
08-02-2007, 09:02 PM

These moderators give up a significant portion of their personal time and energy to help out here. It's a thankless job, one they didn't ask for, but were asked if they would help with. They don't get paid, none of us do. So, tell me, why SHOULD they put up with crap from people who only THINK they know better?
Like y'all wouldn't be here 8 hours a day like the rest of us are?

sinton66
08-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
and yall do a great job s66, but when you look at it that way, perhaps you should heed your advice and "like it or move on" if it is not pleasing to you why do it? perhaps its that feeling of aggravation and unappreciation that comes through some of these statements made at posters any time a concern is raised! we are called crybabies are told to go on our way? i've been nothing but cordial in this exchange and it seems as if yall only get further agitated. for that matter im stopping here. i respect that job ya do! and i'll leave it at that!

I'm glad you do. This wasn't directed at just you either, but at everyone. Everybody must realize where WE'RE coming from too. Yall only have to deal with six of us. We have to deal with 1500+ of yall. As far as me giving it up, probably won't happen. I'm too hard headed to let the negatives win.

Matthew328
08-02-2007, 09:12 PM
I was responding to Matt's reference to pulling the plug.

My reference to pulling the plug is it as it stands...the bottom line is the mods are my friends and I refuse to stand by and watch them get constantly berated..I'd rather pull the plug than watch it....plain and simple....

I can make this promise if it continues the plug will be pulled...sometimes folks don't really understand what they have until it's gone and thats a shame but it's human nature

Johnny 5
08-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I like the 3A Down Low!

I obey the rules. I am mature . . . most of the time.

I love you all!

sinton66
08-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
I like the 3A Down Low!

I obey the rules. I am mature . . . most of the time.

I love you all!

It's cool, we're off our "soapbox" now.;)

KTA
08-02-2007, 09:53 PM
dang.....did I miss something? lol

luvhoops34
08-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by KTA
dang.....did I miss something? lol

No it sure doesn't look like you did...:rolleyes: I've been gone all day and I didn't miss anything either.:D

carter08
08-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
No it sure doesn't look like you did...:rolleyes: I've been gone all day and I didn't miss anything either.:D

If you never come back, you won't miss anything either.

Good idea. :)

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

Evidently I did!!:confused:

I guess I best keep reading!

BILLYFRED0000
08-03-2007, 02:20 AM
They have made it the way we want it. The mods are thouroughly familiar with what we want. They are the chief reason this board is as enjoyable as it is. Most mature people prefer the way it's run. It's those "others" and a few newbies that need this lecture about once or twice a year.

Well I like it the way it is. Ya'll keep doing whatever it is your doin. I don't care if it is transparent or not. I just want it to keep on keepin on.

pirate44
08-03-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Shut up, why don't you leave again crying like a little baby?
ok, i counted to 10 and i still think you should have been beaten by your parents more growing up (listen up emerson's dad, there's still time).

who said i cried like a little baby? i didnt once mention leaving back when i took a break from the downlow. i dont need to cry, you do enough of it for all of us.

3afan
08-03-2007, 06:32 AM
happy Friday everyone !!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
happy Friday everyone !!!!!!!!

LOL!!

Happy Friday to you!!:)

DaHop72
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
My reference to pulling the plug is it as it stands...the bottom line is the mods are my friends and I refuse to stand by and watch them get constantly berated..I'd rather pull the plug than watch it....plain and simple....

I can make this promise if it continues the plug will be pulled...sometimes folks don't really understand what they have until it's gone and thats a shame but it's human nature I sure hope it doesn't come to that.:(

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Most mature people prefer the way it's run. It's those "others" and a few newbies that need this lecture about once or twice a year.

Go look at how many of the "mature" people have either 1) left the site or 2) been run off from the site because of "circumstances."

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Go look at how many of the "mature" people have either 1) left the site or 2) been run off from the site because of "circumstances."

Looking at the list of "banned" members....there actually isn't too many that I would WANT to come back, personally!!

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Looking at the list of "banned" members....there actually isn't too many that I would WANT to come back, personally!!

there isn't a list for this part though...

Go look at how many of the "mature" people have 1) left the site

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 09:20 AM
there isn't a list for this part though...

I really can't think of many that HAVE left, if the truth be told!!

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 09:20 AM
there isn't a list for this part though... :thinking: :thinking: Good point, although I don't recall but one or two of them.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: Good point, although I don't recall but one or two of them.

GMTA!!

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 09:23 AM
6 out of 40...I would say that's a lot...and I didn't even look past that...

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 09:24 AM
6 out of 40...I would say that's a lot...and I didn't even look past that...

What "40" are you looking at??

Maroon87
08-03-2007, 09:27 AM
So much crying over nothing, I swear! At least football season is upon us and we won't have much free time to fill with this nonsense.:cool:

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
So much crying over nothing, I swear! At least football season is upon us and we won't have much free time to fill with this nonsense.:cool:

ha...so the site will go from 95% non-football to 75% non-football...:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 09:43 AM
What "40" are you looking at??
And what "6"? :doh:

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 09:47 AM
ha...so the site will go from 95% non-football to 75% non-football...:rolleyes:

How ironic!!

I just went back and looked at the last 10 threads YOU started. (I may have missed a thread or two, I was in a hurry)

1. Breaking News in Downtown Dallas - NON- football

2. Vince Young fights with team mate - FOOTBALL!!!!!

3. Another day - NON- football....just a gripe about the board

4. Happy Birthday Bull - Not really football, but a nice gesture

5 Hallelujah - it's raining NON- football

6. Emerson - You are talking about an NCAA video game, but I assume it's football, so I will count that one FOOTBALL

7. Stupid Servers - NON- football....another gripe about the board

8. Free file hosting - NON- football

9. Gripe about the Rangers Thread - NON- football (albeit sports related)

10. Stopped by the Mustang bowl last night - FOOTBALL!!!!!

So.....out of 10 we have 3 football threads.....one about a Pro team player, one about a video game, and one about a 3A team!!

:D :D :D

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 09:54 AM
So.....out of 10 we have 3 football threads.....one about a Pro team player, one about a video game, and one about a 3A team!!

:D :D :D

Sweet...my 30% average is beating the 5% average of this site by 600%...

to be fair...out of the last 10 you've started...one was almost kind of about football. It was actually about meet and greets...which is really the reason many attend the games! ;)

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 09:55 AM
And what "6"? :doh:

oops...make that 7...

crzyjournalist03
08-03-2007, 09:59 AM
oops...make that 7...

what numbers are you looking at? I don't think anybody knows what members and numbers you're talking about.

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 10:02 AM
ha...so the site will go from 95% non-football to 75% non-football...:rolleyes: http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/envelope.gif

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Sweet...my 30% average is beating the 5% average of this site by 600%...

to be fair...out of the last 10 you've started...one was almost kind of about football. It was actually about meet and greets...which is really the reason many attend the games! ;)

I have never claimed that I make many football posts...but, I also never complain about the LACK OF football posts

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 10:04 AM
I have never claimed that I make many football posts...but, I also never complain about the LACK OF football posts

Yet you sure are one of the many who says to new people in the offseason, "once it's football season then we will talk primarily football...blah, blah, blah"...it's a talking head line that's thrown around here...yet never really comes to fruition anymore...

Snyder_TigerFan
08-03-2007, 10:08 AM
My goodness, what is the deal with all of the complaining? Stop already. If you don't like the board or the way it is heading, step away for a while or longer. Don't ruin the fun for the rest us.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Yet you sure are one of the many who says to new people in the offseason, "once it's football season then we will talk primarily football...blah, blah, blah"...it's a talking head line that's thrown around here...yet never really comes to fruition anymore...

There is no way you can deny that when football rolls around that there is lots more football talk on here!!

I know I talk a lot more about football during football season. I may not talk any less about non-football stuff, but I talk WAY more about football than I normally do.

crzyjournalist03
08-03-2007, 10:09 AM

I dunno...I remember seeing plenty of football posts last year...I think the number was around 50% if you count pro and college talk (if you count all the deleted UT-AM threads anyway! ;) ). I know it might not be a majority of threads, but the threads that do start for games are usually 7-8 pages at least.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
My goodness, what is the deal with all of the complaining? Stop already. If you don't like the board or the way it is heading, step away for a while or longer. Don't ruin the fun for the rest us.

I think some people just like to whine and complain!!

But I hear ya, I don't post at certain places anymore because I had complaints about them and it ceased to be fun.....so I left!!

crzyjournalist03
08-03-2007, 10:12 AM
I think some people just like to whine and complain!!

But I hear ya, I don't post at certain places anymore because I had complaints about them and it ceased to be fun.....so I left!!

and, if you leave, your post count doesn't go up. If you whine, it does!!! :) :devil: :D

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 10:13 AM
There is no way you can deny that when football rolls around that there is lots more football talk on here!!

I went back and randomly looked at 3 pages on here from last fall...

one page had 13 of 25 football threads... (52%)
one page had 11 of 25 football threads... (44%)
one page had 14 of 25 football threads... (56%)

Those are some pretty overwhelming #'s IMO. So yes...going from 2 to 14 is a big jump...but it's still nothing to brag about. Maybe the motto should say "The 3ADownlow...where we talk half football...some of the time!" ;)

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
and, if you leave, your post count doesn't go up. If you whine, it does!!! :) :devil: :D

Ahhhh......excellent point!!!:thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
Looks like all of the natives are restless....must be the heat.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:15 AM
I went back and randomly looked at 3 pages on here from last fall...

one page had 13 of 25 football threads... (52%)
one page had 11 of 25 football threads... (44%)
one page had 14 of 25 football threads... (56%)

Those are some pretty overwhelming #'s IMO. So yes...going from 2 to 14 is a big jump...but it's still nothing to brag about. Maybe the motto should say "The 3ADownlow...where we talk half football...some of the time!" ;)

Or maybe, you should take it for what it is...."a sports forum that discusses whatever it's members WANT to discuss. If you like it, stay around awhile...if you don't...then leave!!"

I like that motto better!!

:p

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Or maybe, you should take it for what it is...."a sports forum that discusses whatever it's members WANT to discuss. If you like it, stay around awhile...if you don't...then leave!!"

I like that motto better!!

:p

Translation...if you want to play our game and be in our club and wear the cool kids clothes..then fine...but we're too cool for you otherwise if you aren't "one of us"...

ahh...welcome back to junior high...

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

We are supposed to FINALLY break 100 here some time in the next few days! ;)

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:19 AM

No joke.....all those whiners!!:D

crzyjournalist03
08-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I vote that we offer up a sacrificial poster to take the blame for everything...

Do we have any nominations? :nerd:

Adidas410s
08-03-2007, 10:21 AM
arguing with the ignorant is...just...well...impossible... :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:23 AM

Since I am the only one you are talking to...I guess you are calling ME ignorant??

Not real smart of yourself actually!!

pirate4state
08-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Translation...if you want to play our game and be in our club and wear the cool kids clothes..then fine...but we're too cool for you otherwise if you aren't "one of us"...

My goodness!!! Finally something I posted made y'all stand up and listen!!! LMAO.

Y'all really are saying what you mean and meaning what you say! :thumbsup:

Maybe after all this we can move on, if not you'll be missed.

As far as folks that have left on their own for whatever reason I can only think of 2: Bullaholic & Old Card. We've asked them repeatedly to come back, but they haven't. They have their reasons and we (MODS) are well aware of them. I hope one day they will reconsider, but until then all WE (board) can do is move on.

I hope y'all have a nice weekend. :wave:

and if you are pissed at ME don't take it out on LHPM & RM ~~ send me a PM and let 'er rip. I'll be in Dallas this weekend so I may or may not respond! :D

I even cleaned out my PM box. :kiss:

crzyjournalist03
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM

You must have a nice job if you don't get dragged into that every day...:D

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Not real smart of yourself actually!!
I'm going to have to say, ONCE AGAIN............

GMTA!

Ranger Mom
08-03-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm going to have to say, ONCE AGAIN............

GMTA!

ROFL.......

and ROFL!!!:p

Bandera YaYa
08-03-2007, 10:56 AM

Hilarious!!! " Uh, I'm tired of this game......can I take my toys and go home?" LOL!!! LOL!!!! LOL!! GMTA!!! GMTA!!!!

Brings back memories....of being in the cool crowd !!
:D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: