PDA

View Full Version : You know you're going to have a bad day when. . .

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 07:43 AM
you are all dressed up for work and walking out the door and your high heel breaks as you are walking down the stairs and you fall down the stairs banging and cutting up your leg from the knee down. . .and as if thats not bad enough you land in mud:(

CenTexSports
08-02-2007, 08:08 AM
That could never happen to anyone!

CHS_CG
08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
thats when you hobble back up the stairs call in sick get in the shower and go back to bed!

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
That could never happen to anyone! trust me, it can and it did!

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
thats when you hobble back up the stairs call in sick get in the shower and go back to bed! i wanted to call in so bad.

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
you are all dressed up for work and walking out the door and your high heel breaks as you are walking down the stairs and you fall down the stairs banging and cutting up your leg from the knee down. . .and as if thats not bad enough you land in mud:( and on top of that i have a headache, my left eye wont stop twitching and my stomach hurts.and i just walked into work and chaos. . .GRRRRRR. its going to be a great day!

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 08:42 AM
wow your signature kinda fits your day so far

cheer up tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 08:43 AM
you are all dressed up for work and walking out the door and your high heel breaks as you are walking down the stairs and you fall down the stairs banging and cutting up your leg from the knee down. . .and as if thats not bad enough you land in mud:(

That's another reason I don't wear heels!!:D

Hope your day gets better!

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's another reason I don't wear heels!!:D

Hope your day gets better! i went to get a cup of coffee and one of the guys here was yapping away on his cell & not paying attention & bumped into me & he spilled his HOT coffee down the front of my white silk shirt:mad:so. . .not only is my leg & head still throbing,& eye twitching, now my entire chest is burning from scolding hot coffee:mad:

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 09:45 AM
i went to get a cup of coffee and one of the guys here was yapping away on his cell & not paying attention & bumped into me & he spilled his HOT coffee down the front of my white silk shirt:mad:so. . .not only is my leg & head still throbing,& eye twitching, now my entire chest is burning from scolding hot coffee:mad:

I think I would follow Talena's advice and go back home and get into bed.

On second thought....you probably would be better off not driving a vehicle right now....no sense in putting innocent people in harms way!!

LOL:D :D

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
i went to get a cup of coffee and one of the guys here was yapping away on his cell & not paying attention & bumped into me & he spilled his HOT coffee down the front of my white silk shirt:mad:so. . .not only is my leg & head still throbing,& eye twitching, now my entire chest is burning from scolding hot coffee:mad:

you got some bad mojo working against you

LH Panther Mom
08-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Not to mention coffee all down your white blouse. ;)

luvhoops34
08-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Ouch!

I don't have to wear heels to fall down. I can do that just fine in tennis shoes!:(

Hope your day gets better.

A thought: It can't get much worse!:D

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 10:05 AM
I think I would follow Talena's advice and go back home and get into bed.

On second thought....you probably would be better off not driving a vehicle right now....no sense in putting innocent people in harms way!!

LOL:D :D i have never been in a car wreck but today would be the day and i would end up in the hospital or 6 feet under.

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
you got some bad mojo working against you yeah. . .and i dont know why:(

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not to mention coffee all down your white blouse. ;) yup and i will never get it out! and of course the coffee went thru everything under my shirt, i now have a bra that one cup is still white and the other cup is brown. . .lol

CenTexSports
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Any pictures?

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 10:21 AM
yup and i will never get it out! and of course the coffee went thru everything under my shirt, i now have a bra that one cup is still white and the other cup is brown. . .lol

That must have been a big cup of coffee!!

:D :D :D :D

I'm sorry...that was rude...but I cracked myself up!!:p :p

Cameron Crazy
08-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Call in sick, go to bed! That's what I would do!

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 10:31 AM
That must have been a big cup of coffee!!

:D :D :D :D

I'm sorry...that was rude...but I cracked myself up!!:p :p lol. . .what are you trying to say, i have big cups(b**bs)? lmao. . .thanks Ranger Mom i needed that laugh:D

Cameron Crazy
08-02-2007, 10:32 AM
lol. . .what are you trying to say, i have big cups(b**bs)? lmao. . .thanks Ranger Mom i needed that laugh:D So did everyone else! :)

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 10:33 AM
lol. . .what are you trying to say, i have big cups(b**bs)? lmao. . .thanks Ranger Mom i needed that laugh:D

aren't you always the one saying this? :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 10:34 AM
lol. . .what are you trying to say, i have big cups(b**bs)? lmao. . .thanks Ranger Mom i needed that laugh:D

Well..I don't really know, I didn't pay any attention when I saw you.....but that is what I thought YOU said!!:eek: Or maybe it was luvhoops!!:thinking: :thinking:

Heck, I don't remember!!:p

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Call in sick, go to bed! That's what I would do! the plus side to all this is that i get to go shopping for a new outfit at lunch,which is in 20 mins:inlove:

Cameron Crazy
08-02-2007, 10:35 AM
ooo nice! Nordstroms?

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
ooo nice! Nordstroms? Victoria Secrets first! wet white shirt(from guy spilling coffe), gotta replace something else before i get a new shirt!

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Victoria Secrets first! wet white shirt(from guy spilling coffe), gotta replace something else before i get a new shirt!

What are you still posting for?? You were supposed to have been gone to lunch 15 minutes ago!!

I think you LIKE having a wet shirt!!:eek: :eek:

crzyjournalist03
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM

Since when do people edit the word boobs??? I thought that was everybody's favorite word around here!

If it makes you feel any better Angeleyes, my wife was getting ready to leave this morning when I asked her what was on her brown skirt and it turned out she had accidentally spilled some bleach on it while cleaning this morning and ruined her skirt!

crzyjournalist03
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM

I think you LIKE having a wet shirt!!:eek: :eek:

Post Pics!!!!:D :D ;)

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 11:23 AM
What are you still posting for?? You were supposed to have been gone to lunch 15 minutes ago!!

I think you LIKE having a wet shirt!!:eek: :eek: im in my car driving. a wet shirt by water. . .yeah dont mind that. . .lol but have you ever had coffee that had sugar in it spilled on you? its a nasty feeling. . . EWWWWWW. . .LMAO

Cameron Crazy
08-02-2007, 11:24 AM
im in my car driving. a wet shirt by water. . .yeah dont mind that. . .lol but have you ever had coffee that had sugar in it spilled on you? its a nasty feeling. . . EWWWWWW. . .LMAO like sand in your pants!

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 11:26 AM
im in my car driving. a wet shirt by water. . .yeah dont mind that. . .lol but have you ever had coffee that had sugar in it spilled on you? its a nasty feeling. . . EWWWWWW. . .LMAO

WHAT????

After the luck you have had today and you are driving and posting on the downlow at the SAME TIME????

Thank God I live across the state from you......you crazy!!!:crazy1: :crazy1:

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 11:33 AM
WHAT????

After the luck you have had today and you are driving and posting on the downlow at the SAME TIME????

Thank God I live across the state from you......you crazy!!!:crazy1: :crazy1: lol. . . well im not driving,came with a friend,she is driving my car. . .i should have said i was riding not driving. . .lol:crazy1:

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Post Pics!!!!:D :D ;) sorry i forgot to take pics. . .lol. Ok, im back from lunch,new outfit,smiling,feeling good and feeling cute again:D Now. . .its gonna be a great afternoon, or else. . . . . . . . . . .

Bandera YaYa
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
yup and i will never get it out! and of course the coffee went thru everything under my shirt, i now have a bra that one cup is still white and the other cup is brown. . .lol
Whoa Nellie!!! I think you posted this on the wrong site!!....this isn't the phone sex web site.........
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Whoa Nellie!!! I think you posted this on the wrong site!!....this isn't the phone sex web site.........
:eek: :eek: :eek: lmao. . there was nothing sexual about what happen to me today. . .trust me! this morning sucked!

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 01:27 PM
lmao. . there was nothing sexual about what happen to me today. . .trust me! this morning sucked!

I didn't know your name was Nellie!!:confused: :confused: :p

Bandera YaYa
08-02-2007, 01:28 PM
I didn't know your name was Nellie!!:confused: :confused: :p
Now I think it may be "clueless"........:p

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Now I think it may be "clueless"........:p :crazy1::crazy1::crazy1:

pooch
08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
you are all dressed up for work and walking out the door and your high heel breaks as you are walking down the stairs and you fall down the stairs banging and cutting up your leg from the knee down. . .and as if thats not bad enough you land in mud:( pig mud?

Angeleyes
08-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by pooch
pig mud? EWWWWWW. . .NO. Thank god it wasnt pig mud, that would have been nasty.