PDA

View Full Version : MORE fun at Wal-Mart!!!!

Ranger Mom
08-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Just got home from Wal-Mart....it took me almost an hour to check out......because they were in the process of being robbed!!!:eek: :eek:

We heard sirens, so close and loud I was beginning to think they were in the store.

Then some guy goes choppin through the store with a freakin GUN!!!!

I swear there was 20 city cops there, at least 5 Sheriffs cars and 2 DPS cars that I saw!!

I walked outside to get a diaper (not for myself, I wasn't THAT scared:p) and they were putting 3 guys in the sheriffs cars.

Exciting night indeed!!!:p :p

luvhoops34
08-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Just got home from Wal-Mart....it took me almost an hour to check out......because they were in the process of being robbed!!!:eek: :eek:

We heard sirens, so close and loud I was beginning to think they were in the store.

Then some guy goes choppin through the store with a freakin GUN!!!!

I swear there was 20 city cops there, at least 5 Sheriffs cars and 2 DPS cars that I saw!!

I walked outside to get a diaper and they were putting 3 guys in the sheriffs cars.

Exciting night indeed!!!:p :p

Wal Mart drama is always fun. :D

CHS_CG
08-01-2007, 11:39 PM
I still think they caught ya stealing red condoms:kiss:

DaHop72
Walmart shoppers, robbery on aisle six. :D :D

piratebg
Soundsl like a fun night. :D

Ranger Mom
08-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Soundsl like a fun night. :D

I guess that was my payback for bitching so loud about the long lines..........they REALLY got long, and slow, after that happened!!

3 check outs and 1 self check out open.....at 10:00 PM!!

That's just STUPID!!!

Some guy was handing out phone numbers to call and complain about the lines.....out of curiousity I called it.....it was Wal-Mart!!:)

Cameron Crazy
08-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah, RM. that diaper is for yoU!

Greenwood Teach
08-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Oh my goodness! Was this the new Walmart? I have some friends that are ALWAYS going to Walmart late at night and early in the morning (while it is still dark). It is just not safe. Things like that just usually don't happen here.

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Greenwood Teach
Oh my goodness! Was this the new Walmart? I have some friends that are ALWAYS going to Walmart late at night and early in the morning (while it is still dark). It is just not safe. Things like that just usually don't happen here.

Yes....it was the new one!!

I looked at KWES.com to see if they had reported anything, but I didn't see anything. I haven't seen the paper yet, and when I woke up this morning, I realized the storm had knocked the cable out.....so I STILL don't know what was actually going on.

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Dang, I go to bed early one night and miss a crazy Ranger Mom experience. :D

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dang, I go to bed early one night and miss a crazy Ranger Mom experience. :D

Then a storm hit while we were all outside under the carport! Me and 4 other girls were all trying to pack in my truck to get away from the wind and rain.....we finally decided we HAD to make a run for it....the lightening was getting just a little too close for comfort.

Everyone ran in the house leaving me and Chad to follow. He had my umbrella in one hand and my grandbaby's bouncer in the other (she wasn't in it...lol)....he went in the door and hit all the water that everyone else left and went flying.

I laughed my butt off at him!!!!:D :D

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Then a storm hit while we were all outside under the carport! Me and 4 other girls were all trying to pack in my truck to get away from the wind and rain.....we finally decided we HAD to make a run for it....the lightening was getting just a little too close for comfort.

Everyone ran in the house leaving me and Chad to follow. He had my umbrella in one hand and my grandbaby's bouncer in the other (she wasn't in it...lol)....he went in the door and hit all the water that everyone else left and went flying.

I laughed my butt off at him!!!!:D :D

HAHAHAHAHA :clap: :clap: :clap: AWESOME!! :D

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHAHAHAHA :clap: :clap: :clap: AWESOME!! :D

I wish I would have had a video camera...he was sliding across the floor with the stupid umbrella still opened and held high....it looked like something you would see in a cartoon.

Unfortunately, the umbrella didn't survive the fall. (Sorry mom, I will buy you another one):p

Greenwood Teach
08-02-2007, 09:10 AM
That storm was wicked last night. And it lasted forever!

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
I wish I would have had a video camera...he was sliding across the floor with the stupid umbrella still opened and held high....it looked like something you would see in a cartoon.

Unfortunately, the umbrella didn't survive the fall. (Sorry mom, I will buy you another one):p

ROFLMAO!

carter08
08-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Wal-Mart is fun after midnight.

People meditating outside, birtthday parties in the parking lot, guys with one eye walking around inside... good times.

Ranger Mom
08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Wal-Mart is fun after midnight.

People meditating outside, birtthday parties in the parking lot, guys with one eye walking around inside... good times.

I have noticed the past few times I have been that kids/young adults are now "cruising the Wal-Mart parking lot".

I realize we aren't a big metropolitan area, but I KNOW there has got to be more to do than that!!!