PDA

View Full Version : Sprint

luvhoops34
08-01-2007, 08:19 PM
What is the deal with the long wait times to get a hold of customer service???

I was told my wait time would be approximately 20 min. It's now been 40 minutes.:(

99IHSMustang
08-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

I was told my wait time would be approximately 20 min. It's now been 40 minutes.:(

Your not a Gold Service Member.....

GreenMonster
08-01-2007, 08:28 PM
They only keep 3 operators on duty so that they can make more $$$$$ off of you while continuing to give you crappy service. They aren't interested in your problems and they want you to get frustrated and just hang up so that they don't have to fix your issue. SPRINT has a pretty crappy attitude towards their customers and even went so far as to dump about 1000 customers last month due to what they claim were repeated frivolous calls to customer service. Too many "trouble" calls might get you ditched.

sinton66
08-01-2007, 08:47 PM
and then they send you text messages advertising another of their "services" and you get BILLED for the message.

luvhoops34
08-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
and then they send you text messages advertising another of their "services" and you get BILLED for the message.

yea that sucks! I have text messages on my phone but my husband does not. I sure don't like paying for the ones they send him.

Cameron Crazy
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah, i'm glad i do not have sprint. Alot of my friends have it but they have never said anything bad about it. Prolly cause they dont have to pay for it.

Tx Challenge
08-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Sprint has the worst customer service of anyone. I could write a book about all my problems with them.

luvhoops34
08-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
Sprint has the worst customer service of anyone. I could write a book about all my problems with them.

i have had very few problems with my phones or coverage. But having to call customer service sucks.... I complained today about how long I had to wait and the person(thank God it was a person in the USA) told me that their call volume has gone up tremendously. If so, then Sprint needs to hire more customer service reps.

Tx Challenge
08-01-2007, 10:39 PM
i have had very few problems with my phones or coverage. But having to call customer service sucks.... I complained today about how long I had to wait and the person(thank God it was a person in the USA) told me that their call volume has gone up tremendously. If so, then Sprint needs to hire more customer service reps.

I agree they are need more help. The actual service is as good as any. I travel a lot and have found that all carriers have areas that they are weak. I understand this. It is what it is.

My problem is I have 5 phones with them. I get all these new services added or charges placed that I dont agree to. I always get them removed but I dont have time to call them every month. I am waiting my time out since it would cost a fortune to break a contract on 5 phones

luvhoops34
08-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
I agree they are need more help. The actual service is as good as any. I travel a lot and have found that all carriers have areas that they are weak. I understand this. It is what it is.

My problem is I have 5 phones with them. I get all these new services added or charges placed that I dont agree to. I always get them removed but I dont have time to call them every month. I am waiting my time out since it would cost a fortune to break a contract on 5 phones

I have Sprint because most of the people I talk to have it. Otherwise, I would use Cingular. When I had Cingular, i had issues with them adding charges to my account every month. It was soooo annoying.

mwynn05
08-01-2007, 10:46 PM
I have Sprint because most of the people I talk to have it. Otherwise, I would use Cingular. When I had Cingular, i had issues with them adding charges to my account every month. It was soooo annoying. it could be due to the bridge collapse in minnesota and working on the towers there trying to keep them up with all of the added traffic there

Tx Challenge
08-01-2007, 11:01 PM
I have Sprint because most of the people I talk to have it. Otherwise, I would use Cingular. When I had Cingular, i had issues with them adding charges to my account every month. It was soooo annoying.

I think they all like to add charges in to a degree. My wife had Cingular and had a couple of issues with billing. Nothing like I have had with Sprint. I have had vision added to phones that are not even capable of it, told my contract was extended when I had them take it off, ect. I have used almost everyone at some point over the years. As I stated b4 all services are about equal, just depends on what works best in the area you use it most.

Sprint just seems to have more of their fair share of screw ups with my account to ever consider them again

BILLYFRED0000
08-01-2007, 11:13 PM

That is sprint and it has not change in years. Go Cingular if you want customer service. They still try to provide it.