PDA

View Full Version : I sat about 15 feet

GreenMonster
08-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I sat about 15 feet away from HawkFan in history 3314 Civil War and Reconstruction, and Colt McCoy is still tiny.

luvhoops34
08-01-2007, 07:49 PM
LOL Good one!:D

hawkfan
08-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I sat about 15 feet away from HawkFan in history 3314 Civil War and Reconstruction, and Colt McCoy is still tiny.

Those were the good ole' days. Gettin ready for the 6th?

GreenMonster
08-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
Those were the good ole' days. Gettin ready for the 6th? I cut grass all day yesterday and all morning today until the bottom fell out of the sky and I was forced to stop. With all the rain we've had our fields are looking tip top. Only problem we have is that due to all the rain we haven't been able to get out and mark off our practice field. May be a longer weekend than what we already had planned.

hawkfan
08-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I cut grass all day yesterday and all morning today until the bottom fell out of the sky and I was forced to stop. With all the rain we've had our fields are looking tip top. Only problem we have is that due to all the rain we haven't been able to get out and mark off our practice field. May be a longer weekend than what we already had planned.

You should see our practice field. We messed up at one point so it looks like a bunch of drunks did it.

GreenMonster
08-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
You should see our practice field. We messed up at one point so it looks like a bunch of drunks did it. I have been given explicit instructions to stay far far away from anything that can or will kill grass. I think that leaves me on stake and string duty.

hawkfan
08-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I have been given explicit instructions to stay far far away from anything that can or will kill grass. I think that leaves me on stake and string duty.

Just be careful with the string. Last year I spent about two hours trying to get a knot out

injuredinmelee
08-02-2007, 12:04 AM

I remember you when you were knee high to a grasshopper.