PDA

View Full Version : La Grange BEATS Elgin 13-10

Pudlugger
10-18-2002, 11:45 PM
A defensive struggle with La Grange holding the Wildcats to only 10 points. The defense held Isom to less than 50 yards rushing. Elgin is a very physical team and predictably it was a low scoring affair. Chase Anderle broke one down the right sidelines 85 yards making a great move on the db #10 King who had the angle on him and missed. The other td came on the screen pass on 4th and 8 from the 24 yard line to Boothe who followed his blockers all the way into the endzone. Great game Leps!

<small>[ October 19, 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-19-2002, 05:34 PM
Well Lagrange won, but by only a few points; I taught they were going to win by at least 30, like they had said. I guess they are not that good or Elgin was better then they expected. Well good luck to Giddings against Lagrange.
Go Buffs.
Keep up the good work.
And light someone up.

Pudlugger
10-19-2002, 05:39 PM
luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:
Well Lagrange won, but by only a few points; I taught they were going to win by at least 30, like they had said. I guess they are not that good or Elgin was better then they expected. Well good luck to Giddings against Lagrange.
Go Buffs.
Keep up the good work.
And light someone up.It's tough to go into Elgin's home field and win, check the record of Elgin's home games if you doubt me. Elgin played good ball, La Grange was better and that's enough for me. :cool: