PDA

View Full Version : Graham's QB started a freshman last year...

Fotbol
07-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Well look for the steers to do big things this year!:eek:

Adidas410s
07-31-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks for stating the obvious. He's also Colt McCoy's younger brother...

crzyjournalist03
07-31-2007, 09:16 AM
and he takes fighting lessons from Chuck Norris....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Just because they're brothers doesn't mean that he's going to be as successful as Colt is. rockdale80 sucked at football and he was my older brother. Luckily I ended up being much better. :D

injuredinmelee
07-31-2007, 09:21 AM
The crazy thing is that Chance is much more athletic than both of his older brothers. I look for him to be the most successful of the three long term.

g$$
07-31-2007, 09:21 AM

You know, lots of Aggies (not me) have dubbed Colt McCoy "Cart McCry" after last year's game. Pretty harsh to me. What's the youngster's name at Graham? Did dad stay at Graham or take a job closer to Austin as reported a while back?

injuredinmelee
07-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by g$$
You know, lots of Aggies (not me) have dubbed Colt McCoy "Cart McCry" after last year's game. Pretty harsh to me. What's the youngster's name at Graham? Did dad stay at Graham or take a job closer to Austin as reported a while back?

do they call him that one time out six times they refer to him or is it every time?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by g$$

It was actually "Cart McCoy." :p :D

smustangs
07-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by g$$

as far as i know hes still at graham

g$$
07-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
do they call him that one time out six times they refer to him or is it every time?

I guess just when he gets wheeled out on a cart with his thumb in the air, but I get your point. I also said I did not do it. At least Colt is not one of the guys getting arrested huh? ;)

g$$
07-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It was actually "Cart McCoy." :p :D

I have also seen it modified to include "McCry". I think the kid is a helluva player personally, just saying what I have seen.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by g$$
I have also seen it modified to include "McCry". I think the kid is a helluva player personally, just saying what I have seen.

He's a tough guy and a good player that I have a lot of respect for, but I'm more of a Stephen McGee fan, personally. ;)

smustangs
07-31-2007, 09:28 AM
He's a tough guy and a good player that I have a lot of respect for, but I'm more of a Stephen McGee fan, personally. ;)

haha i wonder why

g$$
07-31-2007, 09:29 AM

You think? Me too btw, but I respect Colt. Tough kid. Now let's allow Stephen to throw the ball down the field since he is no longer injured with a torn triceps!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by g$$
You think? Me too btw, but I respect Colt. Tough kid. Now let's allow Stephen to throw the ball down the field since he is no longer injured with a torn triceps!

You should see him at 7-on-7, he's looking sharp. We scrimmages Sam Houston the other day and Rhett Bomar didn't have anything on McGee, it was awesome.

g$$
07-31-2007, 09:36 AM
You should see him at 7-on-7, he's looking sharp. We scrimmages Sam Houston the other day and Rhett Bomar didn't have anything on McGee, it was awesome.

That is the best news I have heard in a long time. Somebody send a memo to Fran & Les! Good info. BBDE

Gosh Bomar has fallen from grace, huh? He's stuck in Huntsvegas!

Adidas410s
07-31-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
haha i wonder why

he's a big fan of blowout losses to Cal! ;);)

rockdale80
07-31-2007, 10:05 AM

I guess Stephen is a better fit for you...I know what you mean. You dont have to come right out of the closet and say it, but we all know. ;) Its okay if Colt doesnt have your flavor and Stephen does. Colt is probably too much man for you anyway.

And you have never been better at football than me.

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I guess Stephen is a better fit for you...I know what you mean. You dont have to come right out of the closet and say it, but we all know. ;) Its okay if Colt doesnt have your flavor and Stephen does. Colt is probably too much man for you anyway.

LOL

crzyjournalist03
07-31-2007, 10:08 AM

:rolleyes: How does a thread about a Graham QB turn into mocking and name calling between Aggie and Longhorn fans again?

DaHop72
07-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
:rolleyes: How does a thread about a Graham QB turn into mocking and name calling between Aggie and Longhorn fans again? This mocking is actually brother to brother.:thumbsup:

jason
07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
i saw graham play last year, and the current mccoy will be better than colt....

crzyjournalist03
07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by jason

That's what I said about Marcus Vick a few years ago when he was at VT...then I figured I was wrong...now I might be right again...

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 10:12 AM

Greenwood has them the first game too!!:eek:

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Greenwood has them the first game too!!:eek: and I'll be there to see first hand!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: WOO HOO

jason
07-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Greenwood has them the first game too!!:eek: had them last year too, and it turned out ok...

Adidas410s
07-31-2007, 10:17 AM
Colt is probably too much man for you anyway.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

rockdale80
07-31-2007, 10:20 AM
:rolleyes: How does a thread about a Graham QB turn into mocking and name calling between Aggie and Longhorn fans again?

go back to minding your own business and keep your rhetorical questions to yourself. Especially when nothing I said concerned you. I will tell you just like I tell everyone else....If you dont like what I post then click the ignore button. Its that easy.
:rolleyes:

DaHop72
07-31-2007, 10:24 AM
go back to minding your own business and keep your rhetorical questions to yourself. Especially when nothing I said concerned you. I will tell you just like I tell everyone else....If you dont like what I post then click the ignore button. Its that easy.
:rolleyes: Dang it, there you go candy coating it again, tell him how you really feel. :devil: :devil:

crzyjournalist03
07-31-2007, 10:25 AM
:rolleyes:

aww, didn't mean to make you wet yourself...I'll take it back.

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 10:27 AM
aww, didn't mean to make you wet yourself...I'll take it back.

HAHAHAHA

You guys are cracking me up!!! :D

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and I'll be there to see first hand!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: WOO HOO

You will??:confused:

It's a Thursday game!!

jason
07-31-2007, 10:31 AM

It's a Thursday game!! is this the one i came to last year?? in san angelo ???

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 10:32 AM
is this the one i came to last year?? in san angelo ???

Well...you did come to it, but it was in Abilene!

The one in San Angelo was the first round of the playoffs the season before....Greenwood VS. Sweetwater (but we don't wanna talk about THAT game)!!:eek: :eek:

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 10:35 AM
That's what I said about Marcus Vick a few years ago when he was at VT...then I figured I was wrong...now I might be right again... Rm. we need a meet and greet there. Im'a be there on the sidelines.

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 10:35 AM

It's a Thursday game!!

Yes, I know. I'm gonna start my crazy traveling earlier this year. ;)

I'll be making 2 treks out West this year. Your game & then the DH in Sweetwater on the 15th of Sept. :cool:

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Yes, I know. I'm gonna start my crazy traveling earlier this year. ;)

I'll be making 2 treks out West this year. Your game & then the DH in Sweetwater on the 15th of Sept. :cool:

YEE Freaking HAW!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0040.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0019.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0011.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0002.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/happy0158.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/happy0064.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/happy0005.gif

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 10:41 AM
Thats going to be some trouble in the stands right there!

Dogman_1969
07-31-2007, 10:54 AM
The younger McCoy from Graham is a very good athlete. I saw him at a summer camp at the end of June and he looked very good. He is recovering from an injury from an auto accident. I heard that he suffered a broken leg but he looks ready for the season from how he moved at Air It Out.

And yes he was sporting a Longhorn Underarmor shirt up there......

\m/ Hookem \m/

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The younger McCoy from Graham is a very good athlete. I saw him at a summer camp at the end of June and he looked very good. He is recovering from an injury from an auto accident. I heard that he suffered a broken leg but he looks ready for the season from how he moved at Air It Out.

And yes he was sporting a Longhorn Underarmor shirt up there......

\m/ Hookem \m/
Broken leg? no you got the wrong guy. this kid happens to be one of my good friends.

g$$
07-31-2007, 11:00 AM
The crazy thing is that Chance is much more athletic than both of his older brothers. I look for him to be the most successful of the three long term.

Chance is listed on the THSCA roster for tonight (WR). What is the younger kid's (QB) name still in high school? Chase maybe?

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Case

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Thats going to be some trouble in the stands right there!

LOL Believe it or not the few times we've been together at sporting events have been uneventful. Now, me & Megs at the track meet couldn't stop laughing, but that's another story :evillol: & RM was far enough that she wasn't paying attention to us!! :eek:

We did have fun at the LH-Hondo game and after party!!!:D :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:08 AM
LOL Believe it or not the few times we've been together at sporting events have been uneventful. Now, me & Megs at the track meet couldn't stop laughing, but that's another story :evillol: & RM was far enough that she wasn't paying attention to us!! :eek:

We did have fun at the LH-Hondo game and after party!!!:D :devil: :D

Well of course we did.........*SWOON* was there!! :D :D

Oh yeah.......and Eddie!!:p

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:09 AM
Well of course we did.........*SWOON* was there!! :D :D

Oh yeah.......and Eddie!!:p

:inlove: :inlove: oh yeah..... ;)

That was too funny!!!

Emerson1
I thought he was a sophomore.

g$$
Case

Thanks. So it's Colt, Chance, & Case right? They like the C's!

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I thought he was a sophomore.

He will be this year, but he started as a Freshman!

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Thanks. So it's Colt, Chance, & Case right? They like the C's! That was probably mom's idea. That is so weird to me, but to each their own.

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 11:12 AM

ROFL! Well it was pretty funny since you don't know how to keep your water in the cup.. RM would've been laughing too if she were to be paying attention. :( She even left me all alone when we went to get sno cones.. how mean is that?!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

J/K RM!!;)

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
ROFL! Well it was pretty funny since you don't know how to keep your water in the cup.. RM would've been laughing too if she were to be paying attention. :( She even left me all alone when we went to get sno cones.. how mean is that?!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

J/K RM!!;)

I was there to watch a track meet, NOT a bunch of giggly girls!!

I'm sorry about the sno cone incident....I didn't mean to leave you alone, I just couldn't find you!! It's not my fault you didn't go to the nearest bathroom!! That was where I was waiting for you at....and you were at the one at the other end of the bleachers!!!:hand:

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
ROFL! Well it was pretty funny since you don't know how to keep your water in the cup.. RM would've been laughing too if she were to be paying attention. :( She even left me all alone when we went to get sno cones.. how mean is that?!:eek: :

J/K RM!!;)

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Sally could have ended up as a squished SNACK!! :p :p :p :p

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry about the sno cone incident....I didn't mean to leave you alone, I just couldn't find you!!
It's not like you could see her over the crowd. ;)

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Thanks for the love Deb!!!

Haha

I think that is why she went back up in the first place though.....:confused: :)

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:18 AM

I know....I DID look!! I finally gave up hoping she had gone back to her seat....she hadn't!!:eek:

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:19 AM

I'm sorry about the sno cone incident....I didn't mean to leave you alone, I just couldn't find you!! It's not my fault you didn't go to the nearest bathroom!! That was where I was waiting for you at....and you were at the one at the other end of the bleachers!!!:hand:

HEY!!! Being a giggly girl is FUN!! :p :p :p

and

It's not like you could see her over the crowd

BURN!!!! OUCH! LOL

Emerson1
07-31-2007, 11:20 AM
He will be this year, but he started as a Freshman!
I know, I thought he was gonna be a junior this year.

Adidas410s
07-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I know, I thought he was gonna be a junior this year.

He'll be a sophmore...

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 11:25 AM

We were there to watch a track meet too but Rita couldn't keep her $4.50 water in her stinkin cup! I'm sure the heat had something to do with it too... it pretty much baked our brains.:crazy1:

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:26 AM
We were there to watch a track meet too but Rita couldn't keep her $4.50 water in her stinkin cup! I'm sure the heat had something to do with it too... it pretty much baked our brains.:crazy1:

:( :( :( $4.50 water - UNBELIEVABLE and then they wouldn't give me anymore ice!!! :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:27 AM

Yes....but God bless Rita and her little bottle/fan sprayer!!

That was a life saver!!!!!!

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes....but God bless Rita and her little bottle/fan sprayer!!

That was a life saver!!!!!!

No kidding!! That thing was amazing. It was as handy as your blankets at the Graham game when my toes were frozen solid!:) or as handy as a hoodie in july:eek:

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:30 AM
or as handy as a hoodie in july:eek:

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

ROFL!!!!

:D :D :D

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 11:32 AM
HAHAHAHAH!!!!

ROFL!!!!

:D :D :D

ROFL!! Ok I'm glad you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I found one of those pics the other day!

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:34 AM

I found one of those pics the other day!

That's a scary thought!!!

:p

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 11:37 AM

:p RM> your awful active on the board today. shouldnt you be working?

stangGirl2007

I know!! Do you still have them on your computer??

crzyjournalist03
******Notice to all downlow readers******

This thread has officially been hijacked.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled reading.

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:39 AM
or as handy as a hoodie in july:eek:

tsk, tsk, tsk....we should all wear hoodies in September :p

rockdale80
07-31-2007, 11:40 AM
******Notice to all downlow readers******

This thread has officially been hijacked.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled reading.

Are you a moderator now? I guess I didnt get the memo. Besides you didnt start this thread...and I bet you have never went off topic... :rolleyes:

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 11:42 AM
Are you a moderator now? I guess I didnt get the memo. Besides you didnt start this thread...and I bet you have never went off topic... :rolleyes: k/o by rockdale80!

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Are you a moderator now? I guess I didnt get the memo. Besides you didnt start this thread...and I bet you have never went off topic... :rolleyes:

wow --- I didn't think there was anything wrong with what he posted. It's all GOOD....you know, like Sweetwater. ;)

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:51 AM
Hello!!

My name is Ranger Mom.

I am a thread Hi-jacker!:(

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:53 AM
Hello!!

My name is Ranger Mom.

Should we ban each other from this thread?

NAH!!!! :D

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:54 AM
Should we ban each other from this thread?

NAH!!!! :D

Look!!! I don't think we could if we wanted to!!!!!

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Hello!!

My name is Ranger Mom.

It's ok RM.. you can come with the and Rita when we go to Thread Hi-Jackers Anonymous. :D

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 11:58 AM
It's ok RM.. you can come with the and Rita when we go to Thread Hi-Jackers Anonymous. :D

I can go with "the and Rita"??

For some reason I laughed so hard when I read that!!

It sounded like "Thee and Rita".........

I know...it's not that funny, but I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Okay....off to Office Depot and Sam's now!!:D

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Look!!! I don't think we could if we wanted to!!!!! I know ;) :D

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 11:59 AM

I know...it's not that funny, but I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

ROFL! It's okay. That's how I was laughing earlier thinking about a squishy Sally Snack!!!!! HAHAHAHA :D :crazy1:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2007, 12:01 PM

Why does everything revolve around an alternative lifestyle with you? Are you trying to make it easier for you to come out if your brother has already? You might want to try that tactic on another brother, because you and I aren't alike. Dusty is married, and Paul is pretty gullible, so you should try to get him to come out first that way Dad won't be quite so mad when you follow him out.

Also, your objective opinion conflicts with mine, so you're wrong.

stangGirl2007
07-31-2007, 12:04 PM

The.. me.. whatever same thing!! HAHA I really must be tired today. This should be interesting since I have such a long day ahead of me.:eek: Someone help keep me sane!

rockdale80
07-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Why does everything revolve around an alternative lifestyle with you? Are you trying to make it easier for you to come out if your brother has already? You might want to try that tactic on another brother, because you and I aren't alike. Dusty is married, and Paul is pretty gullible, so you should try to get him to come out first that way Dad won't be quite so mad when you follow him out.

Also, your objective opinion conflicts with mine, so you're wrong.

Keep suppressing your latent homosexual tendencies. Its ok.

Why dont you just come over here and try to hit me.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-31-2007, 12:31 PM

Why dont you just come over here and try to hit me.

You have the worst comebacks and the slowest reflexes ever.

Cameron Crazy
07-31-2007, 12:33 PM

Why dont you just come over here and try to hit me. Just calm down you two!

pirate4state
07-31-2007, 12:36 PM
Just calm down you two!

Are you kidding? These two are hilarious.

rockdale80
07-31-2007, 12:59 PM
You have the worst comebacks and the slowest reflexes ever.

I would say that isn't what your girlfriend said, but I cant remember his name, and I dont swing that way. You just keep working out, and maybe one day you can take me. I doubt that will ever happen though.

crzyjournalist03
07-31-2007, 01:13 PM
maybe one day you can take me.

This comment is just BEGGING for a knockout punch by BBDE...:D :D :D

Hide and watch!

charlesrixey
07-31-2007, 02:13 PM

it's hard to say that when he is only a sophomore, and has played only one year of varsity (even as a freshman)

he'll have to be pretty good to top what his oldest brother has done already

Ranger Mom
07-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
it's hard to say that when he is only a sophomore, and has played only one year of varsity (even as a freshman)

he'll have to be pretty good to top what his oldest brother has done already

How dare you get this thread back on track!!!:foul: :foul:

charlesrixey
07-31-2007, 03:17 PM
How dare you get this thread back on track!!!:foul: :foul:

LOL!