PDA

View Full Version : Way to go USA football!

Phil C
07-30-2007, 02:09 PM
HOW ABOUT THE USA FOOTBALL TEAM BEATING JAPAN IN THE WORLD CUP OF FOOTBALL BY 23 TO 20FOR THE 2007 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP!!

BEST FOOTBALL WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WE EVER HAD!!

Emerson1
07-30-2007, 02:13 PM
A little late aren't we?

Phil C
07-30-2007, 02:13 PM
On a serious note Japan had won it the last two times in 1999 and 2003 but the USA didn't have a team. Both the USA and Japan won by one sided scores until the championship game in 2007. I saw it on tv the other day and was impressed by Japan's good coaching and the team had good fundamentals. The USA didn't win until the second OT and made their field goal to win since Japan had missed theirs. It was a close game. In all fairness it must be pointed out the game was played in Japan and they probably had the best players available. We had probably our 100 string out there and even then I am being kind. If we had had one good NFL running back, receiver, and QB and a couple of good NFL defensive linemen this game would have been a one sided affair for us. Still it was great to win it.

Emerson1
07-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I heard the USA could of blown them out if they wanted. Japan fronts alot of the money for the event and the organizers didn't want USA beating them 77-0.