PDA

View Full Version : Sam McGuffie

Bulldog_12
07-29-2007, 11:35 PM
He made his decision tonight, Michigan. We all knew it was gonna be like this. There are whispers around rivals though that say his verbal isn't as solid as it seems. Just something to think on.

Emerson1
07-30-2007, 12:04 AM
I heard he picked up the a&m hat then put it back down.

Cameron Crazy
07-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I heard he picked up the a&m hat then put it back down. Well that sucks.

charlesrixey
07-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
He made his decision tonight, Michigan. We all knew it was gonna be like this. There are whispers around rivals though that say his verbal isn't as solid as it seems. Just something to think on.

yeah, well, but more likely that is just wistful fans talking, the ones that got burned

g$$
07-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I heard he picked up the a&m hat then put it back down.

No he did not - he reached & picked the M hat. Nobody was surprised but he said he "loved A&M" & just wanted to get away & experience new things. It's a long way until Signing Day in February. He's a talent & I wish him the best.

Bulldog_12
07-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
yeah, well, but more likely that is just wistful fans talking, the ones that got burned

Agreed. but he said one of the main reasons he chose Michigan is that he loved Lloyd Carr. A lot of people are talking that if he fails to be Ohio St. again this year he could be on the outs. It's still seven months until signing day.