PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Football

Ranger354
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Anyone else want to talk Sinton Football.

Is Wes going to start at QB again?

I think they start practice on the 6th maybe.

Can't wait to get my season tickets.

piratebg
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
I heard that Wes was being moved to RB and the Harrison kid would be taking the snaps.

Ranger354
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
He ought to be able to see over the OL at 6'5". Is his brother going to play WR?

piratebg
07-26-2007, 03:02 PM
No clue, but I did see them running down Pirate Blvd by the high school last week. They were throwing the ball around and screaming "TOUCHDOWN PIRATES" and what not. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
07-26-2007, 03:57 PM
finally somebody talking Sinton football :) . Last year injuries played a big part in early season struggles. Offense will be much improved this year as they have several returning starters.

DU_stud04
07-26-2007, 04:10 PM
sinton plays football?:confused: :confused: :confused: i thought it was a baseball only school?

its all new news to me :D

maroonpirate04
07-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Can't wait til Pirate Football, especially to watch Coach Allen make his debut with the Sinton Pirates as he takes command of the ship and take us on high seas adventure:D I wish him good luck in 2007.

GO SINTON PIRATES!!!

PREPARE YOUR CANNONS AND SAIL ONTO VICTORY!!!

AP Panther Fan
07-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Go Pirates!

Remember, I have a new strategy.;)

sinton66
07-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Go Pirates!

Remember, I have a new strategy.;)

Desert Aransas Pass and come over to the good side?:D

Phil C
07-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Also the Lady Pirates Volleyball team starts practice soon too. Football team should be better but oh what a murderous schedule. :(

Ranger354
07-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Well, I won't be able to make the Cuero game since I will be working. I should be at all the rest.

Non-District will be tough!

Ranger354
08-01-2007, 12:55 AM
You guys and gals don't get too excited......................

Headed to SA tomorrow to watch the Cowboys practice and hit Bass Pro shops.

Can't wait to get my Contributor icon thingy majig

crzyjournalist03
08-01-2007, 09:27 AM
you guys think Sinton could be a sleeper team this year? Or are they rebuilding this year?

pirate4state
08-01-2007, 10:28 AM
So much up in the air right now. We'll have a young QB taking the snaps. O-line is intact from last year, new coaches, new offense, lot of big holes to fill on defense....

We just don't know....

I'll know a little bit more after our scrimmages. I was pretty dead on last year with my assessment. :nerd: :cheerl:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
. I was pretty dead on last year with my assessment. :nerd: :cheerl: injuries had a very big part in Sinton having a sub par year. If they had stayed injury free like most years it would had been a different season with Defense being solid thru out the year. I think Sinton can be a sleeper this year and suprise some teams, :D starting with GP!!:D (a must win)

IHStangFan
08-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
you guys think Sinton could be a sleeper team this year? Or are they rebuilding this year? more than likely not. Sinton is ....as cliche as it sounds...in the midst of a rebuilding era. New coach, new system, no stud QB as theyve had in the past, No monsters like the Zach Peterson kid a handful of years back. I'm sure they'll have depth though as they always have and thats one of the key factors to Sinton's success in the past. Only time will tell, but I think its a little early to say for sure. Stranger things have happened, but I would say Sinton will probably be a "middle of the pack" team this year in district 30.

pirate4state
08-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
injuries had a very big part in Sinton having a sub par year. If they had stayed injury free like most years it would had been a different season with Defense being solid thru out the year. I think Sinton can be a sleeper this year and suprise some teams, :D starting with GP!!:D (a must win)

I don't think I included you in on my assesstment of the team. Injuries are part of the game. We always boast about depth and we simply didn't have it last year. I honestly don't think it would have made that big of an impact had we not had any injuries. Our offense couldn't get going. Hopefully, they can turn it around some this year.

How's that for a non-homer post? :D

Phil C
08-02-2007, 09:12 AM
The Sinton Lady Volleyball team should be good this year and have a good chance of being in the playoffs.