PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 reasons you know your team may win!

Ranger Mom
10-16-2003, 08:42 AM
I'm on a roll!! Just ran across another "football funny!!"

Number 10....you notice the officiating crew has the same last name as your head coach.

Number 9....the opposition's players are no taller than 5'5" and weigh 280 lbs.

Number 8....you see in the program that your opponents skilled positions are held by girls.

Number 7....the mascot of your opponent is the Canabis Plant.

Number 6....your district rival team captains start a fight between themselves on whether to choose heads or tails.

Number 5....you finally understand that your rivals claim to fame in the 'spread offensive' is in reference to their cheerleading squad.

Number 4....you see on the your opponents sideline at least (5) I.V.'s running at one time.

Number 3....your competition tonight has not scored in 15 consecutive games.

Number 2....your district rival allows mothers to stay on the sideline beside their sons.

and the Number 1 reason why your team may win tonight....is when the opposition doesn't show up.

CatWoman
10-16-2003, 08:45 AM
Ranger Mom:
I'm on a roll!! Just ran across another "football funny!!"

Number 10....you notice the officiating crew has the same last name as your head coach.

Number 9....the opposition's players are no taller than 5'5" and weigh 280 lbs.

Number 8....you see in the program that your opponents skilled positions are held by girls.

Number 7....the mascot of your opponent is the Canabis Plant.

Number 6....your district rival team captains start a fight between themselves on whether to choose heads or tails.

Number 5....you finally understand that your rivals claim to fame in the 'spread offensive' is in reference to their cheerleading squad.

Number 4....you see on the your opponents sideline at least (5) I.V.'s running at one time.

Number 3....your competition tonight has not scored in 15 consecutive games.

Number 2....your district rival allows mothers to stay on the sideline beside their sons.

and the Number 1 reason why your team may win tonight....is when the opposition doesn't show up.That's hilarious!! I love #5.

SintonFan
10-16-2003, 11:30 AM
LOL

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2003, 12:12 PM
Sweet... I especially like the one about Mother's on the sidelines. Its funny that Mothers seem out of place, yet I know of plenty of Dad's that have walked the sidelines...

crzyjournalist03
10-16-2003, 01:07 PM
hey, the number one reason is exactly what heppened with Forney last week. Did you all see those pictures that 2k3 posted?

Pandora
10-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today.

olddawggreen
10-16-2003, 03:44 PM
I guess if I could say 11 reasons, it would be all of our players on the field!