PDA

View Full Version : Research if Over. New Discovery!

Polysemous
11-27-2001, 09:04 AM
Most of you I'm sure have not missed me--but I'm back. I feel it is my obligation to inform you of this news. Yes, Newton the curse is real and you are still under it. All those fumbles and mistakes against Sealy were not normal were they? The Black Eagle curse is taking hold. Now for the new news--a witch from the Mohenduhu tribe of Haiti had a spell on the Sealy Tigers. This is what allowed Newton to win the game. I have never seen the supernatural work its way into main stream life like this. The story I got from a namanto was that of a jealous high school football fan who was angry because of Sealy's past success. His team must have lost to them somewhere along the way. Anyway, a relative of his (with the powers) cast the spell on Sealy last year. It will be awhile before Sealy gets back to their old ways of playing for a state championship. It is my understanding that this spell has a limited life span. Usually wears off in about three years. I will continue to walk on the darkside to keep you informed.

Walking in dangerous footsteps,
Polysemous

Endword
11-27-2001, 12:25 PM
He's Baaaaaaaaack! For the first time in all of his posts I have found truth; MOST OF US HAVE NOT MISSED HIM!

BlueGuy
11-28-2001, 02:22 PM
Is this guy for real? I would say Newton will win because China Spring is not very good. And Newton has a 50/50 chance of winning after that. Rice is about as far as they can go. Giddings I think (without seeing them) is pretty good.

BigTwanky
11-28-2001, 06:10 PM
Polysemous I don't really understand you. Whether you are from a past team that Newton has beaten or whatever...I kind of wish that you would just let whatever you believe off of this site because, for one, I am simply being annoyed by your postings and I wish you would just Shutup!!! Because im the center for Newton and it was not a friekin curse that cause all of them fumbles, O.K.