PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan busted again...wow

kaorder1999
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/07-07/0724lohancombo.jpg

Lindsay Lohan booked on DUI suspicion, cocaine possession

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - The troubled saga of Lindsay Lohan took another dangerous turn early Tuesday when police booked her on suspicion of drunken driving and cocaine possession after a frightened woman dialed 911 to report being chased by Lohan's SUV.

Less than two weeks out of rehab, with another drunken-driving case pending, Lohan had a blood-alcohol level of between 0.12 and 0.13 percent when police found her about 1:30 a.m., Sgt. Shane Talbot said.

Lohan attorney Blair Berk said her client had relapsed and was again receiving medical care.

"Addiction is a terrible and vicious disease," Berk said in a statement Tuesday.

Authorities had received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan's former personal assistant, said Officer Alex Padilla. The assistant had just quit hours before, he said.

"The mother was afraid," Padilla said. "She wasn't quite sure what was going on so she called the police saying she wanted to make sure everything was going to be OK."

The woman apparently didn't realize it was Lohan who was behind her, Padilla said.

Police said the woman drove her black Cadillac Escalade into the parking lot of Santa Monica's Civic Auditorium, about a block away from the Santa Monica Police Department, followed by Lohan driving a Denali sport utility vehicle. Authorities arrived and saw Lohan and the woman in "heated debate," Padilla said. Lohan and the woman each had two passengers in their vehicles, Padilla said.

After a sobriety test, the 21-year-old movie star was booked on suspicion of two misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and driving on a suspended license and two felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic, authorities said.

During a pre-booking search, police found cocaine in one of Lohan's pants pockets, Talbot said.

Several hours later, Lohan was released on $25,000 bail.

Padilla said he didn't know why Lohan was trying to catch the woman, whom he didn't name.

Last week, Lohan turned herself in to Beverly Hills police to face charges of driving under the influence in connection with a Memorial Day weekend hit-and-run crash.

Lohan lost control of her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible and crashed into a curb and shrubs on Sunset Boulevard, police said. Lohan's blood-alcohol level at the time of that crash was above the legal limit, authorities said, but they wouldn't disclose how high it was. She also faces a misdemeanor charge of hit and run in that case.

A court date was scheduled in that case for Aug. 24.

Lohan left Promises Malibu Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment Facility on July 13, after a stay of more than six weeks.

When she left, publicist Leslie Sloan Zelnik said Lohan would voluntarily wear an alcohol-monitoring bracelet.

"In part she is wearing the bracelet so there are no questions about her sobriety if she chooses to go dancing or dining in a place where alcohol is served," Zelnik said in a statement at the time.

Padilla said he wasn't sure if Lohan was wearing it when she was stopped early Tuesday.

Since her release, Berk said, Lohan had been tested daily in order to support her sobriety.

"Throughout this period, I have received timely and accurate reports from the testing companies," Berk said. "Unfortunately, late yesterday I was informed that Lindsay had relapsed. The bracelet has now been removed. She is safe, out of custody and presently receiving medical care."

In January, Lohan also had checked into rehab for substance abuse treatment.

pirate4state
07-24-2007, 01:41 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: wow is right....

Phil C
07-24-2007, 01:42 PM
:(

Adidas410s
07-24-2007, 01:43 PM
I guess she'll be the next one hauled off to jail. I guess going from Sprinkles to Promises to jail is the new "in thing" in Hollywood...

Emerson1
07-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Why do people even care anymore?

JR2004
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Yep she's a moron. What exactly is she famous for doing anyways?

rangerjoe33
07-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

I wasa wondering the same thing. Guess I should ask my daughter.

Phil C
07-24-2007, 01:51 PM
She was great as the two twin sisters in the remake The Parent Trap. Such great potential. :(

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I wasa wondering the same thing. Guess I should ask my daughter.

Right now she is famous for partying, screwing up, rehabing....and doing it all over again.

:rolleyes:

44INAROW
07-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

off the top of my head

Mean Girls
Parent Trap
Freaky Friday
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Herbie Fully Loaded
Georgia Rules
I Know Who Killed Me (due out this month I think)

The girl needs some help and quickly, before she kills herself or more importantly, someone else.

smustangs
07-24-2007, 01:56 PM
i used to think she was gorgeous then she lost all that weight and now she is still pretty attractive but the crazy partying and cocaine is killing her popularity in my eyes

fireman1
07-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
i used to think she was gorgeous then she lost all that weight and now she is still pretty attractive but the crazy partying and cocaine is killing her popularity in my eyes

I'll still tap that haha

Johnny 5
07-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by fireman1
I'll still tap that haha

+1 lol :D

smustangs
07-24-2007, 02:01 PM
I'll still tap that haha

o i never said ne thing like that just said shes not icon she once was

crzyjournalist03
07-24-2007, 02:10 PM
dude, that is one scary mug shot!!!

Bandera YaYa
07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
I'll still tap that haha
...oh baby oh baby......:rolleyes:

Look at her parents.....she couldn't have turned out any differently, in my opinion. Looks like they have been shoving her to be a "celeb" since she was just a kid....her and her parents have been in and out of trouble ever since. Some people just can't appreciate their good fortune and luck!

Hupernikomen
07-24-2007, 02:12 PM
No direction in life + more money than any one would ever need = big trouble.

You see it over and over and over again.

These people need to be sentenced to a real job for a couple of years and bring them back to reality.

crzyjournalist03
07-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...oh baby oh baby......:rolleyes:

Look at her parents.....she couldn't have turned out any differently, in my opinion. Looks like they have been shoving her to be a "celeb" since she was just a kid....her and her parents have been in and out of trouble ever since. Some people just can't appreciate their good fortune and luck!

change that :rolleyes: to a :inlove: so it reads:

....oh baby oh baby....... :inlove:

and suddenly the entire context of that post changes :D

kaorder1999
07-24-2007, 02:14 PM
whats crazy is that picture on the right is from this past May. I know makeup makes a big difference but that is wild...

Hupernikomen
07-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
whats crazy is that picture on the right is from this past May. I know makeup makes a big difference but that is wild...

Looks like a meth. addict on the left.

Bandera YaYa
07-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
change that :rolleyes: to a :inlove: so it reads:

....oh baby oh baby....... :inlove:

and suddenly the entire context of that post changes :D :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

crzyjournalist03
07-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Looks like a meth. addict on the left.

or cocaine considering that's what was in her pocket.

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 02:20 PM
A month or two in rehab is not going to help someone that is REALLY addicted!!

Phil C
07-24-2007, 02:22 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

How much compassion can one show before you finally yell....PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT???

Phil C
07-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
How much compassion can one show before you finally yell....PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT???

RM you must watch the movie The Parent Trap which stars Lindsay as the twin sisters and the movie will be on the ABC Family Channel on July 29th (Sunday) at 5 P.M. It will touch your heart.

Phil C
07-24-2007, 02:45 PM
RM this link shows when the movie is showing on tv. Look at the cute girls in the picture at the top. They are Lindsay. It will make you cry. :(

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/parent-trap/133413

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 02:46 PM
RM you must watch the movie The Parent Trap which stars Lindsay as the twin sisters and the movie will be on the ABC Family Channel on July 29th (Sunday) at 5 P.M. It will touch your heart.

I've seen it several times......it has no bearing on what we are discussing now!!

Phil C
07-24-2007, 02:46 PM

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/dbpix/images/40615a.jpg

CHS_CG
07-24-2007, 02:47 PM
A month or two in rehab is not going to help someone that is REALLY addicted!!

FORGET the rehab.. this chick doesnt want help throw her in jail... and DONT give her the "paris" treatment!

Phil C
07-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
FORGET the rehab.. this chick doesnt want help throw her in jail... and DONT give her the "paris" treatment!

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 02:51 PM

Cheer up Phil.....maybe it isn't Lindsay exhibiting all this horrific behavior.....maybe it's her "evil twin".........bwaahaahaaa!!!:devil:

smustangs
07-24-2007, 02:52 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

are you kidding me? let a "normal" person screw up that bad that many times and see what happens to them

CHS_CG
07-24-2007, 03:00 PM
For real.. if you or I would have messed up like Paris or Lindsay we wouldnt see the light of day for a while! Its crap how they treat "stars"

smustangs
07-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
For real.. if you or I would have messed up like Paris or Lindsay we wouldnt see the light of day for a while! Its crap how they treat "stars"

amen i agree

luvhoops34
07-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Two week out of rehab and she's back on the sauce and the blow....wow

She needs some extended rehab that she can definitely provide with all her $$$$.

KTA
07-24-2007, 03:29 PM

Agreed:thumbsup: I thought she was wearing some bracelet that was monitoring her blood alcohol, guess it wasnt fashionable enough.

Im pretty sure this is worse then the whole paris thing.....2 felony charges!! I hope she rots for a while (in normal population)

Phil C
07-24-2007, 03:46 PM
More bad news. :(

http://www.yahoo.com/s/635459

charlesrixey
07-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
off the top of my head

Mean Girls
Parent Trap
Freaky Friday
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Herbie Fully Loaded
Georgia Rules
I Know Who Killed Me (due out this month I think)

The girl needs some help and quickly, before she kills herself or more importantly, someone else.

(nodding sadly)

it pains me to think, with two young girls, that this could be a trend for young women in the future as well.

Bubba-Joe
07-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Right now she is famous for partying, screwing up, rehabing....and doing it all over again.

:rolleyes:

WOW does that make me and Butkus
Stang Red
04 and about half the board famous TOO??????????????

LH OffseasonVet
07-24-2007, 07:35 PM
The girl needs to go to rehab and then spend some time in Podunk, TX/KS/AL/AK/AR/NB/WI/ETC. (in a dry county). She really needs to find something else to do with her time than party, booze, and snort.

Cameron Crazy
07-24-2007, 07:40 PM
She is still hott! :-)

burnet44
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
More bad news. :(

http://www.yahoo.com/s/635459

yawn

some one else will have some disaster happen to them next
more drama

for the news to cover
they use the news for pub
the media created them and they use the media for self-promotion

The statement was posted Tuesday on TMZ's Web site. A day earlier, TMZ said it had "learned that Britney's self-arranged photo shoot and interview with OK! Magazine was a complete disaster" and that her behavior during the interview was "nothing less than a meltdown."

"self-arranged"

yeah she did it

remember they are actresses (well maybe) too

maybe paris next
its been a slow day

http://content.crazyphotos.com/drama_queen.jpg

charlesrixey
07-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
The girl needs to go to rehab and then spend some time in Podunk, TX/KS/AL/AK/AR/NB/WI/ETC. (in a dry county). She really needs to find something else to do with her time than party, booze, and snort.

so then she would party, booze and smoke?

:p

Cameron Crazy
07-24-2007, 08:02 PM
she needs to go to some tx high school games, that would be a good rehab!! :)

LH OffseasonVet
07-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
so then she would party, booze and smoke?

:p :thinking:

It would be a start;)

g$$
07-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I guess she'll be the next one hauled off to jail. I guess going from Sprinkles to Promises to jail is the new "in thing" in Hollywood...

She will be either dead soon or she will grow up & salvage her life. It's that simple & sad. Too much money, fame, & access to the seedier side of life.

zebrablue2
07-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by g$$
She will be either dead soon or she will grow up & salvage her life. It's that simple & sad. Too much money, fame, & access to the seedier side of life.

that is the one bright spot in her life, that she has not killed herself, or anyone else. hope she can get it together.

Phil C
07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
she needs to go to some tx high school games, that would be a good rehab!! :)

Or watch the Tour de France. :)

CHS_CG
07-25-2007, 08:00 AM
Last night on Nancy Grace... one of the guest said on there that she needs to hit her "rock bottom" and the response to that was "her rock bottom is goin to end up being somebody under her car" I hope it does not come to that but this chick has everything handed to her on a silver platter and Im sick of these people gettin off with stuff like this. Its not funny, its not cute.. and frankly the media needs to stop covering it, then made these spoiled lil brats(for lack of a word i cant use on here) will understand that nobody cares who the hell they are they need to grow up!

buff4ever
07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
I don't know is anyone has said this but the mug looks like sheryl crow.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I don't know is anyone has said this but the mug looks like sheryl crow.

When I first saw it she reminded me of the girl in the whip cream bikini on Varsity Blues.......Darci, or whatever her name was!:)

charlesrixey
07-25-2007, 09:02 AM
When I first saw it she reminded me of the girl in the whip cream bikini on Varsity Blues.......Darci, or whatever her name was!:)

i didn't think of that, but she really does!:eek:

Phil C
07-25-2007, 10:38 PM
What I post here is generally expected to be taken tongue in check. I really do hope the actress straightens her life out and is able to use the great acting talent God gave her in a positive way. The danger is that she will drive under the influence and kill an innocent person. It will surely be an accident but accidents are very costly when someone loses their life. Having lost my older brother to a drunk driver when I was 17 still brings home the point that people need to not drink and drive at the same time. Besides losing him I always wonder what neices or nephews I have missed out on knowing and having since if he were alive he would have no doubt married his girlfriend Susan. Who knows by now they would probably be grown and have families. Yes accidents happen but they can be costly but it is especially bad if it could have been avoided in the first place if someone drunk had not decided to get behind the wheel.
I tell my boys I prefer they not drink but if they ever do I tell them NEVER drive if they are under the influence of alcohol and don't get in a car with anyone who is driving under the influence of alcohol.