PDA

View Full Version : Going to be long darling?

jason
07-24-2007, 08:14 AM
from Fark.com

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007340106,00.html

BLOKES spend almost a year of their lives WAITING for their other halves, research reveals.

And the average man will spend 22 weeks of that hanging around outside shop changing rooms while their partner tries on clothes, according to new research.

They will also spend almost a week of their lives sitting in their car before picking up wives or girlfriends from girlie nights out. A massive 61 per cent of guys say it drives them crazy.

But women beware, the poll of 2,000 men for clothes website www.missbutterfly.co.uk, also revealed one in ten men are so annoyed by it they have dumped their partner.

And if the waiting is in a women’s clothes shop, one in five men admit to getting their own back by eyeing up other girls in the store.

A spokesman for the survey said: “It’s staggering how long men have to wait.”

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 08:37 AM
What woman in their right mind would take their husband shopping with them anyway?? (and I mean any kind of shopping, clothes, groceries, etc).....darn sure not me!!!:D

And.....my husband doesn't pick me up from anywhere...I know how to drive!:confused:

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2007, 08:39 AM
What woman takes the man shopping with her? :doh: :doh:

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What woman in their right mind would take their husband shopping with them anyway?? (and I mean any kind of shopping, clothes, groceries, etc).....darn sure not me!!!:D

And.....my husband doesn't pick me up from anywhere...I know how to drive!:confused:
ROFL!!!!! GMTA! :D

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
ROFL!!!!! GMTA! :D

This is getting scary!!:p

pirate4state
07-24-2007, 09:09 AM

Yeah, I didn't get the whole waiting in the car after "girlie" nights out (which by the way is just FUNNY "girlie" :D ) - don't they know how to drive or call a cab??? :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yeah, I didn't get the whole waiting in the car after "girlie" nights out (which by the way is just FUNNY "girlie" :D ) - don't they know how to drive or call a cab??? :rolleyes:

No joke.....the last person i wanna see after "girlie night" is my husband!!:eek: :eek: :D

luvhoops34
07-24-2007, 09:22 AM

Uh, no and way. Never, ever do any kind of shopping with a man. UGH! :mad:

pirate4state
07-24-2007, 09:23 AM
No joke.....the last person i wanna see after "girlie night" is my husband!!:eek: :eek: :D :thinking: :thinking: Who is the last person you want to see then??? ROFL!

Ranger Mom
07-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: :thinking: Who is the last person you want to see then??? ROFL!

Well...if he is the last person I see then.........nope, I'm not going there, I am going to be good today!

charlesrixey
07-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Brits

smustangs
07-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Brits

exactly

Maroon87
07-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by jason

And if the waiting is in a women’s clothes shop, one in five men admit to getting their own back by eyeing up other girls in the store.

:evilgrin: