PDA

View Full Version : Entourage 7/22/07 Episode

ILS1
07-22-2007, 09:35 PM
I don't mean to be a perv but I'm a guy!!! When Ari went to see Tom (Lloyd's BF) @ his work @ The Finish Line. At the beginning of the scene there's a woman trying on shoes. She uncrosses her legs and it is clear as day, she wasn't wearing any underwear!!! I took a double take to make sure (thank you DVR) and rewinded it and sure enough, I was right!!! Not sure if they meant that to be seen or not. But that might be the talk of the night!!! LOL!!! Anyone else notice??

:D :D :D

DDBooger
07-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I don't mean to be a perv but I'm a guy!!! When Ari went to see Tom (Lloyd's BF) @ his work @ The Finish Line. At the beginning of the scene there's a woman trying on shoes. She uncrosses her legs and it is clear as day, she wasn't wearing any underwear!!! I took a double take to make sure (thank you DVR) and rewinded it and sure enough, I was right!!! Not sure if they meant that to be seen or not. But that might be the talk of the night!!! LOL!!! Anyone else notice??

:D :D :D dammit i'll have to catch it on hbo west

ILS1
07-23-2007, 07:38 PM

I just saw the replay from last night again on HBO!!! I'm still convinced, I did see, what I seen!!!

:eek: :eek:

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-23-2007, 08:24 PM
I have it DVRd, I'm still at work but I'll check it out when I get home and let you know.

ILS1
07-23-2007, 08:27 PM
I just saw the replay from last night again on HBO!!! I'm still convinced, I did see, what I saw!!!

:eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I don't mean to be a perv Yes, you do. :p

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-23-2007, 11:25 PM

Checked it out and saw some...lady uncrossing her leg with no underoos on. Brilliant.

DDBooger
07-23-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Checked it out and saw some...lady uncrossing her leg with no underoos on. Brilliant. Eureka

ILS1
07-24-2007, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Checked it out and saw some...lady uncrossing her leg with no underoos on. Brilliant.

Good!!! Then I'm not crazy!!! LOL!!!

:D :D