PDA

View Full Version : This can make you lose faith in our justice system....

kaorder1999
07-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Alleged Child Rapist Goes Free Because Court Can't Find Interpreter

ROCKVILLE, Md. — Charges against a man accused of repeatedly raping and molesting a 7-year-old girl were dismissed last week because the court could not find an interpreter fluent in the suspect's native West African language.

Mahamu Kanneh, a Liberian native who received asylum in this country and attended high school and community college here, according to The Washington Post, was denied a speedy trial after three years awaiting a court-appointed interpreter who could speak the tribal language of Vai.

A court-ordered psychiatrist determined that Kanneh, despite his functional facility with English — he originally spoke with detectives in English, The Post reports, needed to have Vai spoken in order to understand the proceedings against him.

Loretta Knight, a clerk with the court system in Montgomery County, Md., said she had been unable to find an interpreter to stay on the case, even after an exhaustive search that included the Liberian Embassy and courts in 47 states.

Judge Katherine Savage called her decision to dismiss the charges one of the most difficult she's had to make in a long time, especially since she was aware of "the gravity of this case and the community's concern about offenses of this type."

Prosecutors can't refile the charges but are considering whether to appeal the judge's ruling for the dismissal.

FOX News spoke with a man who claimed to be Kanneh in a five-minute phone conversation on Sunday in English. He said the allegations against him were false and the dismissal of the charges was "a good thing." Asked if the accusations were true, he responded, "I said what I had to say" and hung up.

The Washington Post wrote in its article that in just one night reporters were independently able to identify three Vai translators available to assist in the case. It noted that the need for interpreters has risen starkly in Montgomery County, Md., with the court system spending $1 million in interpreters in 2006, or 10 times the amount it spent in 2000.

According to witnesses who originally reported the case to authorities, Kanneh allegedly repeatedly raped and sexually molested the girl, a relative. In a statement made by the girl to police, she said she had been told she'd be forced to stay in the apartment unless she had sex with Kanneh.

sinton66
07-22-2007, 02:06 PM
That whole stance is pure BS. It's the defense attorney's responsibility to guard the interests of his client and ensure he understands the process, not the court's. Stupid Yankees.

People like this creep are the main reason I couldn't be a cop. They'd never make it to jail.

BILLYFRED0000
07-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
That whole stance is pure BS. It's the defense attorney's responsibility to guard the interests of his client and ensure he understands the process, not the court's. Stupid Yankees.

People like this creep are the main reason I couldn't be a cop. They'd never make it to jail.

Fraid not. You must be able to fully comprehend acording to the law not your attorney. That is one of the reasons for the insanity cases. If you cannot comprehend the charges or do not comprehend the nature of your actions you are not fit for trial. I am afraid 3 years is way overdue as well. A speedy trial is garaunteed by the constitution. They dropped the ball and a criminal got set free. Don't blame the justice system. But you can blame the people not doing their jobs. These guys are civil servants that take 2 hour lunch breaks and charge their stuff on the old business card etc. You want to fix justice you have to get the good old boys at the district level off their fat well you know what.

sinton66
07-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Should have said "should" be the defense attorney's responsibility. Pure BS to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on crap like this.

mwynn05
07-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Should have said "should" be the defense attorney's responsibility. Pure BS to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on crap like this. no you're wrong its not fair to the person being charged if they don't understand what they are being charged with regardless of if their attorney understands or not...its kind of the basis of america

kaorder1999
07-22-2007, 08:50 PM
he attended HS and College in America so if he doesn't understand our Education System sucks....

sinton66
07-22-2007, 08:59 PM
It's called an "excuse" and a "loophole" that lets criminals go free. And, I still say it's pure BS. Do any of you honestly believe this is what our forefathers envisioned when they wrote the Constitution? Sorry, too much leeway being given to criminals.
Get a rope.:p

shankbear
07-22-2007, 10:50 PM
In Texas it is mandated that there be a state approved interpreter for these guys. I had a Mexican drug dealer one time in court and he couldn't splain in English why he had 350 lbs of pot in his trunk. My father in law is from Port Isabel(GO TARPS!!) and lives in Orange and the judge let him come to court and translate. This was before the mandated approved translators. The county even paid him $100.00 for a 15 minute plea. The guy pled guilty and got probation. He had NO papers at all and a trunk full of dope.

Sometimes it stinks. I don't do criminal defense anymore.

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 12:42 PM
It's called an "excuse" and a "loophole" that lets criminals go free. And, I still say it's pure BS. Do any of you honestly believe this is what our forefathers envisioned when they wrote the Constitution? Sorry, too much leeway being given to criminals.
Get a rope.:p

No it is called innocent till proven guilty and reasonable doubt.
It would be reasonable to assume that the legal system and how it operates would be beyond the understanding of even you or I and English is our native language. For anyone else it might be mitigating. Besides, it is the 3 year issue that is the real issue.
It was not an unreasonable request and they should have been able to do the job. However, I would bet that some mid level flunkey kept saying not too spend any money and get something done cheap. Just kept pushing back on the request and it did not get done. They are the real culprit in this case.

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
he attended HS and College in America so if he doesn't understand our Education System sucks.... He was able to speak with both the detectives and Washington Post in English. :thinking: :thinking:

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
He was able to speak with both the detectives and Washington Post in English. :thinking: :thinking:

I know a lot of people that speak english well enough to buy groceries, gas, cigs, get food, and even attend school. That does not make them fluent, nor does it remove the request for an interpreter when his life may be at stake. If the yahoos at the district level had done their job this guy would have been in jail 2 years ago and not still waiting.

smustangs
07-23-2007, 12:54 PM
we need some old west style justice, "Regulators Mount Up!!!!"

Pmoney
07-23-2007, 01:00 PM
i think we need the boondock saints to take care of this :D

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 01:00 PM
The simple truth is that the justice system is a cold heartless b**** and the search is not for truth but who can manipulate it the best see Duke Lacrosse Rape Case for reference. The prosecutors are elected officials who build their reps playing for keeps and not always by the rules. That is why the defense gets a few rights like the ones listed in the constitution. To protect an innocent person who wrongfully gets accused. You remove the rights of this child molester and you remove them for us all.

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I know a lot of people that speak english well enough to buy groceries, gas, cigs, get food, and even attend school. That does not make them fluent, nor does it remove the request for an interpreter when his life may be at stake. If the yahoos at the district level had done their job this guy would have been in jail 2 years ago and not still waiting. :p I was just pointing out that our education system wasn't at fault in this case.

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 01:17 PM
He could understand English enough to give "interviews" but he can't understand it enough to know that he is being charged with the sexual abuse of a child???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/bs.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/bsflag.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/bs.gif

He needs to be strung up by his balls and caught on fire.

Don't even get me started on this subject!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I haven't had faith in our judicial system for quite some time now.

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 01:17 PM
:p I was just pointing out that our education system wasn't at fault in this case.

No I don't think so either. This was about the speedy trial clause in the fourth ammendment. I think anyone would conclude that it had been severely violated at 3 years and no trial.

smustangs
07-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He could understand English enough to give "interviews" but he can't understand it enough to know that he is being charged with the sexual abuse of a child???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/bs.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/bsflag.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/bs.gif

amen preach it rm

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 01:18 PM

Maybe so, but he sure should not been kept in jail for 3 years waiting for a simple request to be fulfilled either. If it can happen to him it can happen to you> see Duke Lacrosse rape case and Nifong the idiot for further reference.

pirate4state
07-23-2007, 01:19 PM

Ditto :mad: :mad: :mad:

smustangs
Maybe so, but he sure should not been kept in jail for 3 years waiting for a simple request to be fulfilled either. If it can happen to him it can happen to you> see Duke Lacrosse rape case and Nifong the idiot for further reference.

so do you honestly think he should be set free?

Ranger Mom

Believe me, I know that!!

I had edited my post above to say that I lost faith in our judicial system a while ago!!

JR2004
07-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Stuff like this does make me lose some faith in our justice system. This is just inexcusable that he could get off like this.

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
so do you honestly think he should be set free?

Absolutely. The justice system is predicated on innocent till proven guilty by a jury of your peers. The fourth ammendment garauntees the accused of a speedy trial before said peers. 3 years is way out of bounds. 3 months is fair. 6 months is long.
A year is probably too much unless the defense is deliberately delaying for the accused to build a case at which point he is waiving his right to a speedy trial on his attorneys advice.

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 01:24 PM
I hope the little girls family/friends seek justice of their own......and get away with it!!:mad:

smustangs
07-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Absolutely. The justice system is predicated on innocent till proven guilty by a jury of your peers. The fourth ammendment garauntees the accused of a speedy trial before said peers. 3 years is way out of bounds. 3 months is fair. 6 months is long.
A year is probably too much unless the defense is deliberately delaying for the accused to build a case at which point he is waiving his right to a speedy trial on his attorneys advice.

wow thats all there is to say i agree w/ rm i hope her family gets there revenge

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 01:26 PM
I hope the little girls family/friends seek justice of their own......and get away with it!!:mad:

Now that is my point of view. I do not know where the taking the law into your own hands came from, but it is accurate. The law derives from us not some judge on a stand. I got a 45, a shotgun, and other equipment to deal fairly with anyone who messes with one of mine.

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2007, 01:28 PM
wow thats all there is to say
Wow is right, but unfortunately, the judge made the correct ruling. :(

NOW....if the Washington Post could find 3 translators in one evening, the DA's office must full of just that, since they couldn't find 1 in 3 years. :rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 01:32 PM

NOW....if the Washington Post could find 3 translators in one evening, the DA's office must full of just that, since they couldn't find 1 in 3 years. :rolleyes:

That is exactly right. It gets back to the fat ass idiots and their 2 hour lunches 30 minute coffees, and anything else to collect a paycheck while doing absolutely fraggin nothing. Those are the idiots I want to shoot.

smustangs
07-23-2007, 01:32 PM

i agree i know they "legally made the right decision" but its still crap you could find one if you really tried.

Adidas410s
07-23-2007, 01:34 PM

So move to England...or Australia...or...:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
So move to England...or Australia...or...:rolleyes:

You have no idea what I am talking about or what I have been through.....so I really could care less about your opinion!

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM

And you would feel the same way if it was YOUR daughter that had gotten abused? If so then you do not deserve to have children.

Adidas410s
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM
You have no idea what I am talking about or what I have been through.....so I really could care less about your opinion!
you share yours in public...I'm entitled to do just the same!

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you share yours in public...I'm entitled to do just the same!

I didn't make it personal though!!

rockdale80
07-23-2007, 01:48 PM
What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Maybe the prosecution didnt have a leg to stand on, and used this as a means to save face.

pirate4state
07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
And you would feel the same way if it was YOUR daughter that had gotten abused? If so then you do not deserve to have children. :doh: You missed his point!! :doh:

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
And you would feel the same way if it was YOUR daughter that had gotten abused? If so then you do not deserve to have children.

You must not have read all of his posts......he hopes (if the guy is guilty) that the girls family gets their revenge.

smustangs
07-23-2007, 01:53 PM

read all the posts next time so you can make an informed post to the discussion

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 01:54 PM
my bad.... all i saw was he said the guy should have been set free.. I think all of this is a bunch of bullsh!t but bet your butt, if some body did that to my daughter and got off the hook.. the SOB would be sorry he ever touched her!

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 01:55 PM
read all the posts next time so you can make an informed post to the discussion

I said my bad.. I think 2 people is sayin I didnt do it was enough.. you dont have to be a smart ass about. Thanks for trying though!:thumbsup:

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2007, 01:57 PM
my bad.... all i saw was he said the guy should have been set free.. I think all of this is a bunch of bullsh!t but bet your butt, if some body did that to my daughter and got off the hook.. the SOB would be sorry he ever touched her!

What if you took revenge to only find out after the guy was innocent?

smustangs
07-23-2007, 02:00 PM
I said my bad.. I think 2 people is sayin I didnt do it was enough.. you dont have to be a smart ass about. Thanks for trying though!:thumbsup:

well you said "my bad" after my post so next time you want to reference a post make sure it comes before the one your blasting and i didnt think it was enough its funny when ppl make stupid posts then try to defend themselves by attacking someones post

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

What if he is GUILTY and finds some other innocent little girl to make his "playmate"!!

That is what I fear most!!!!

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

He wouldnt be.. I would go after the right guy.. and beside.. bet your a$$ no sick perv like the people our justice system lets walk on the streets is gunna touch my daughter!

smustangs
07-23-2007, 02:03 PM
He wouldnt be.. I would go after the right guy.. and beside.. bet your a$$ no sick perv like the people our justice system lets walk on the streets is gunna touch my daughter!

you would go after the right guy? as if you would know who it was?

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:03 PM
well you said "my bad" after my post so next time you want to reference a post make sure it comes before the one your blasting and i didnt think it was enough its funny when ppl make stupid posts then try to defend themselves by attacking someones post

I as not attacking your post. Yes I should have read all of his post, but this subject really rubs me the wrong way. Esp. when I have a 2 year old little girl. Think what you want but I was not attacking you or your stupid post. I was just sayin there wasnt a reason for you to post it AGAIN after Rita and Kellye did.

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 02:04 PM
You two cut it out....yall are on the same side here!!

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:04 PM
you would go after the right guy? as if you would know who it was?

my baby sitters/best friends mom went after the right one because her 2 year old daughter at the time could tell her it was her GRANDPA!

smustangs
07-23-2007, 02:05 PM
I as not attacking your post. Yes I should have read all of his post, but this subject really rubs me the wrong way. Esp. when I have a 2 year old little girl. Think what you want but I was not attacking you or your stupid post. I was just sayin there wasnt a reason for you to post it AGAIN after Rita and Kellye did.

i understand you have a lil girl and i understand why you feel that way and i agree whole heartedly with you but i still find it funny how you jump at my post but not the second one that posted ne thing but you keep on keepin on

rockdale80
07-23-2007, 02:06 PM
What if he is GUILTY and finds some other innocent little girl to make his "playmate"!!

That is what I fear most!!!!

Lots of people get accused of things that they didnt do. I understand your desire to rid the planet of the ones that are guilty, but as far as the court is concerned he is innocent. I have a pretty good feeling if they had an airtight case against this guy they would have bent over to get the conviction. Thats just my thoughts though. And if you did go and kill this guy, and later on found out he was innocent, then that would be on your conscience. His day will come if he is a molester.

Bandera YaYa
Loving it!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
You two cut it out....yall are on the same side here!!

Once again!

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 02:07 PM

Look if you want to waive the "emotional" flag around don't bother. It does not matter and is irrelevant. Put it another way.
Would you want to be locked up for years with no chance at a trial or chance to at least prove your are innocent? You see it works both ways. Either we have rights or we don't. I personally would rather see the man get off than be the next guy that does not. I have had some dealings with the justice system and it is not fair to the average guy in many cases because of the money and politics involved.

And I have raised 4 children three of them girls. Believe me when I tell you I feel your pain but I avoid your irrationality because it does not serve any useful purpose. If the justice system does not work for one man it works for no one. That is the premise for my belief against the death penalty. Too many "big" crimes are "solved" by putting the "right" man and "right" evidence in front of the "right" jury to get the desired result. The victims think they have been justified when in fact the real criminal is still on the lam and laughing it up because the da needed a conviction he could "prove" fast. Put it up with the court appointed lawyer who barely passed the bar and you get a "fair"
trial.

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Loving it!:clap: :clap: :clap:

THAT was a GREAT post!:clap:

pirate4state
07-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Loving it!:clap: :clap: :clap: Let's not start THAT again.

Just stay on topic

pirate4state

that goes for you too!!

:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
I have had some dealings with the justice system and it is not fair to the average guy in many cases because of the money and politics involved.

That is exactly why I feel like I do!!!!

IF that man is guilty, he should fry!!

If not....he still should have had his day in court in a speedy fashion.

But....I still don't believe for one second that he needed the "charges" explained to him in his native language.

He went to school here and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand.."little girls...you can't touch them there....we lock you up!!!

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2007, 02:10 PM
......... :helpme:

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
that goes for you too!!

:rolleyes:

I have never got to use the thread ban feature before...I'm getting kinda "itchy"!!:)

smustangs
07-23-2007, 02:11 PM
I have never got to use the thread ban feature before...I'm getting kinda "itchy"!!:)

o come on now its all in fun not the topic but pickin at ppl

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:11 PM
That is exactly why I feel like I do!!!!

IF that man is guilty, he should fry!!

If not....he still should have had his day in court in a speedy fashion.

But....I still don't believe for one second that he needed the "charges" explained to him in his native language.

He went to school here and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand.."little girls...you can't touch them there....we lock you up!!!

THANK YOU if he went to school here, and did INTERVIEWS then why is it so hard for him to understand that you touch a girl under 18 its A NO NO!

pirate4state
07-23-2007, 02:12 PM
o come on now its all in fun not the topic but pickin at ppl same can be said about us thread banning :evillol:

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 02:12 PM
THANK YOU if he went to school here, and did INTERVIEWS then why is it so hard for him to understand that you touch a girl under 18 its A NO NO!

I don't know if I even agree with that statement.

There is a huge difference in "under 18" and a child of 7!

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Look if you want to waive the "emotional" flag around don't bother. It does not matter and is irrelevant. Put it another way.
Would you want to be locked up for years with no chance at a trial or chance to at least prove your are innocent? You see it works both ways. Either we have rights or we don't. I personally would rather see the man get off than be the next guy that does not. I have had some dealings with the justice system and it is not fair to the average guy in many cases because of the money and politics involved.

And I have raised 4 children three of them girls. Believe me when I tell you I feel your pain but I avoid your irrationality because it does not serve any useful purpose. If the justice system does not work for one man it works for no one. That is the premise for my belief against the death penalty. Too many "big" crimes are "solved" by putting the "right" man and "right" evidence in front of the "right" jury to get the desired result. The victims think they have been justified when in fact the real criminal is still on the lam and laughing it up because the da needed a conviction he could "prove" fast. Put it up with the court appointed lawyer who barely passed the bar and you get a "fair"
trial.

repost

CHS_CG
o come on now its all in fun not the topic but pickin at ppl

glad you made what was fun clear.. we dont want people thinkin we are laughing at this little girl

smustangs

very true

Ranger Mom
same can be said about us thread banning :evillol:

Hehe.....and smustangs wasn't even the one I was thinking of when I posted that!!

Fotbol
THANK YOU if he went to school here, and did INTERVIEWS then why is it so hard for him to understand that you touch a girl under 18 its A NO NO! I wonder if the Catholic Priest know this:thinking:

AT any Rate this Judicial System was Joke since the beginning of time.

smustangs
glad you made what was fun clear.. we dont want people thinkin we are laughing at this little girl

anytime :doh:

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2007, 02:14 PM
I have never got to use the thread ban feature before...I'm getting kinda "itchy"!!:) DO IT! :devil: ;)

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I wonder if the Catholic Priest know this:thinking:

Ohhh....you better be careful, people will start suggesting you move to another country!!!!:eek: :eek:

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:15 PM

well any little girl... still the law is 17 or 18 in texas... but I know where you are goin.. a 16 or 17 year old can give concent (or so she thinks) while a 6 or 7 year old doesnt know whats goin on but knows that she doesnt like it.

pirate4state
07-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I wonder if the Catholic Priest know this:thinking:

That is an entirely different subject matter and one that DOES NOT need to be discussed on this board. :hairpunk:

Fotbol
07-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Ohhh....you better be careful, people will start suggesting you move to another country!!!!:eek: :eek: How much is a Bus ticktet to Hawii?:D

Fotbol
07-23-2007, 02:19 PM
That is an entirely different subject matter and one that DOES NOT need to be discussed on this board. :hairpunk:
Did I Cross the line again, Darn it to hell ...
it's all Jason's fault:D

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2007, 02:19 PM
How much is a Bus ticktet to Hawii?:D

be sure and wear your floaties!!!!:D

Ranger Mom
07-23-2007, 02:21 PM
well any little girl... still the law is 17 or 18 in texas... but I know where you are goin.. a 16 or 17 year old can give concent (or so she thinks)

It all depends....between 14 and 17 if they are within 3 years of the other party...it is legal consent.

After 17 it is legal consent no matter what the age......UNLESS you are a student in high school and the other party is a teacher/coach, etc.

pirate4state
07-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Did I Cross the line again, Darn it to hell ...
it's all Jason's fault:D
No, you haven't - I'm just telling you not to go there

Fotbol
07-23-2007, 02:27 PM
No, you haven't - I'm just telling you not to go there Alrighty then, I'll just make a U-Turn up ahead here:D

CHS_CG
07-23-2007, 02:32 PM
What I worry about the most is this sick-o knows what he did, knows he played dumb long enough to get away with it and will probably go do it again.

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2007, 02:44 PM
What I worry about the most is this sick-o knows what he did, knows he played dumb long enough to get away with it and will probably go do it again.

I don't doubt that you are right on this one. There is a psychology of sorts on this type of issue and he probably will continue if he can find a victim. I do not condone his release in as much as I cannot condone his treatment by the justice system. If you can lock a guy up for 3 years just because you "cannot find" an interpreter, whose to say that next time it won't be for other unfair and unconstitutional reasons.

kaorder1999
07-24-2007, 05:58 PM
oh...go ahead and add the fact that he was also molesting an 18 month old.

New Story (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290603,00.html)

CHS_CG
07-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
oh...go ahead and add the fact that he was also molesting an 18 month old.

New Story (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290603,00.html)

I do not care what any of you might say or what the "law" says but as a parent that makes me sick to my stomach. I also dont give a damn where you are from and what language you speak... you know its not right and against the law to be doing what he did to those kids. As far as I am concerned, I hope his manhood falls off right before his eyes and I hope he endures the pain and emontional scars those kids did/do! There is NO excuse for that kind of chit, and now hes free and is free to do it to somebody else, those kids again, and/or leave the country and the family will never have their justice!

Emerson1
07-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I am surprised you don't see more criminals who get off like in more fatal "accidents".

CHS_CG
07-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I am surprised you don't see more criminals who get off like in more fatal "accidents".

I dont know if you guys remember 2 years ago this week, I had a friend die in a motorcycle accident. The truck drive who pulled out in front of him, and TRIED TO LEAVE, got off of his man slaughter charges and is free.