PDA

View Full Version : jason and I live to get on Burnet posters' nerves...

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 09:57 PM
According to PAINTSNIFFER, jason and I are always on Burnet's case...

Is this true?

3afan2K3
10-22-2003, 09:58 PM
nes

tomthall
10-22-2003, 10:02 PM
yeo

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 10:07 PM
Gobbla2001:

Is this true?How many new post is this for you tonight, Turkey? How many were not making fun of someone or some team?
I don't understand what got into you tonight. Are you drunk or something? If so I would certainly understand.

jason
10-22-2003, 10:10 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

Is this true?How many new post is this for you tonight, Turkey? How many were not making fun of someone or some team?
I don't understand what got into you tonight. Are you drunk or something? If so I would certainly understand.lol

im never on burnets case, when forney plays them in the D1 state title game, im not gonna bet against Forney, but I'm not gonna bet on them.

I've seen Burnet and they're GOOD.
I'm gonna see Forney for the first time on Halloween but I've heard enough from dad to know they're GOOD too...

also, ive met a few respectables on here from Burnet and they know if I do say anything towards them, then its full of sarcasm....

so BOOYA

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:11 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

I don't understand what got into you tonight. Are you drunk or something? If so I would certainly understand.No, it's called 'fun', and some people out there still like to have it...

I jumped in on the 'Burnet slogans' post that one time, had a lotta fun doing it...

I just honestly wanted to make you folks laugh, but you had to take things seriously...

how do you know I was making fun of 'Marion'??? I WANSN'T, I was trying to have fun with you guys, not put down Marion...

I had just seen a lot of talk about them, didn't read the full thread and just said 'Hey, I know a team who can beat Burnet' just for the fun of it...

I actually remember saying that about Kennedale (sp?) earlier in the season, was it because they're sorry? Last time I checked they were undefeated...

I just like having fun, if you don't, don't read my 'fun' posts anymore...

HotDawg89
10-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Gobbla, no I don't think it is true--- in your case anyway! :D I know you are just giving us a hard time, but I think you have said plainly that you feel Burnet is a good team, etc... In Jason's case- there is no defense. Just kidding. wink He just likes to give people a hard time to get something fired up- basically, I think he lives to tick people off. My attitude is that if you can't hang with it- leave it alone. I just choose to give him a hard time right back. He knows it's in fun.

jason
10-22-2003, 10:18 PM
HotDawg89:
Gobbla, no I don't think it is true--- in your case anyway! :D I know you are just giving us a hard time, but I think you have said plainly that you feel Burnet is a good team, etc... In Jason's case- there is no defense. Just kidding. wink He just likes to give people a hard time to get something fired up- basically, I think he lives to tick people off. My attitude is that if you can't hang with it- leave it alone. I just choose to give him a hard time right back. He knows it's in fun.i dare you to give me a hard time in person?? oops, there i go again hatin on Burnet folks again... :D :D :D

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:19 PM
HotDawg89:
Gobbla, no I don't think it is true--- in your case anyway! :D I know you are just giving us a hard time, but I think you have said plainly that you feel Burnet is a good team, etc... In Jason's case- there is no defense. Just kidding. wink He just likes to give people a hard time to get something fired up- basically, I think he lives to tick people off. My attitude is that if you can't hang with it- leave it alone. I just choose to give him a hard time right back. He knows it's in fun.Thanks, HotDawg...

PAINTSNIFFER thinks I'm drunk, NOOO, just enjoy enjoying my day...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 10:20 PM
What I said is that you and Jason liked to agitate Burnet Posters, and you just admitted that is true. I never said you disliked the posters or routed against Burnet. I also never took your Marion post serious. I had read the Marion Who threads though and thought your post was in bad taste because of the arguments between the present Marion Players and the past Marion players. That's the only reason I posted the 1 thread I posted tonight and you went crazey and then got on my case. I'm a big boy and can handle it. Keep firing if you want to.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:24 PM
PAINTBALL:
What I said is that you and Jason liked to agitate Burnet Posters, and you just admitted that is true. I never said you disliked the posters or routed against Burnet. I also never took your Marion post serious. I had read the Marion Who threads though and thought your post was in bad taste because of the arguments between the present Marion Players and the past Marion players. That's the only reason I posted the 1 thread I posted tonight and you went crazey and then got on my case. I'm a big boy and can handle it. Keep firing if you want to.I really enjoy pokin' fun at the Burnet fans I like and seeing what kinda reaction I get out of everyone else...

You got on my case first because you couldn't take the joke (which you just admitted)...

I'm not here to make enemies, but if you say I did something I didn't do I wanna defend myself...

lepfan
10-22-2003, 10:25 PM
Gobbla, I am still your friend :D You make me laugh wink

HotDawg89
10-22-2003, 10:25 PM
jason:

HotDawg89:
Gobbla, no I don't think it is true--- in your case anyway! :D I know you are just giving us a hard time, but I think you have said plainly that you feel Burnet is a good team, etc... In Jason's case- there is no defense. Just kidding. wink He just likes to give people a hard time to get something fired up- basically, I think he lives to tick people off. My attitude is that if you can't hang with it- leave it alone. I just choose to give him a hard time right back. He knows it's in fun.i dare you to give me a hard time in person?? oops, there i go again hatin on Burnet folks again... :D :D :D You know, you could easily become one of my favorite turds! :D

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:
What I said is that you and Jason liked to agitate Burnet Posters, and you just admitted that is true. I never said you disliked the posters or routed against Burnet. I also never took your Marion post serious. I had read the Marion Who threads though and thought your post was in bad taste because of the arguments between the present Marion Players and the past Marion players. That's the only reason I posted the 1 thread I posted tonight and you went crazey and then got on my case. I'm a big boy and can handle it. Keep firing if you want to.I really enjoy pokin' fun at the Burnet fans I like and seeing what kinda reaction I get out of everyone else...

You got on my case first because you couldn't take the joke (which you just admitted)...

I'm not here to make enemies, but if you say I did something I didn't do I wanna defend myself...What did I say you did that you didn't do?

jason
10-22-2003, 10:28 PM
HotDawg89:

jason:

HotDawg89:
Gobbla, no I don't think it is true--- in your case anyway! :D I know you are just giving us a hard time, but I think you have said plainly that you feel Burnet is a good team, etc... In Jason's case- there is no defense. Just kidding. wink He just likes to give people a hard time to get something fired up- basically, I think he lives to tick people off. My attitude is that if you can't hang with it- leave it alone. I just choose to give him a hard time right back. He knows it's in fun.i dare you to give me a hard time in person?? oops, there i go again hatin on Burnet folks again... :D :D :D You know, you could easily become one of my favorite turds! :D favorite turd? im afraid to ask :D

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:29 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

I'm not here to make enemies, but if you say I did something I didn't do I wanna defend myself...What did I say you did that you didn't do?Okay, this is me answering your question, this is not an argue...

You pretty much said I meant to poke fun at Marion with my posts, which is not what I meant... Marion just happened to be the team used in my joshin' with you Burnet folks...

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:30 PM
lepfan:
Gobbla, I am still your friend :D You make me laugh wink You're too kind...

HotDawg89
10-22-2003, 10:32 PM
jason:

HotDawg89:

jason:

HotDawg89:
Gobbla, no I don't think it is true--- in your case anyway! :D I know you are just giving us a hard time, but I think you have said plainly that you feel Burnet is a good team, etc... In Jason's case- there is no defense. Just kidding. wink He just likes to give people a hard time to get something fired up- basically, I think he lives to tick people off. My attitude is that if you can't hang with it- leave it alone. I just choose to give him a hard time right back. He knows it's in fun.i dare you to give me a hard time in person?? oops, there i go again hatin on Burnet folks again... :D :D :D You know, you could easily become one of my favorite turds! :D favorite turd? im afraid to ask :D Yeah, I keep this collection. . .

Just kidding- check your pm's!

jason
10-22-2003, 10:34 PM
ROFLMAO

jason
10-22-2003, 10:36 PM
nm

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 10:37 PM
Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

I'm not here to make enemies, but if you say I did something I didn't do I wanna defend myself...What did I say you did that you didn't do?Okay, this is me answering your question, this is not an argue...

You pretty much said I meant to poke fun at Marion with my posts, which is not what I meant... Marion just happened to be the team used in my joshin' with you Burnet folks...To anyone who had read the Marion Who post, that was the only thing that made any sense. Not only did I say that, but 3 or more other posters said the same thing. Then you posted your explanation that you were only trying to agitate the Burnet Posters and not make fun of Marion. Then I explain this to a Marion fan that didn't understand your reasons and then you post this post.

There's two people in this world that agitate me. Drunk people when I'm sober and sober people when I'm drunk.

lepfan
10-22-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey Gobbla, I have cheese.....

HotDawg89
10-22-2003, 10:45 PM
jason:
ROFLMAOTERM of , not team of! About my message...

espn1
10-22-2003, 10:52 PM
That's real Sweet I'll buy you guys a hotdog at the Burnet/Gainsville game.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:56 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

You pretty much said I meant to poke fun at Marion with my posts, which is not what I meant... Marion just happened to be the team used in my joshin' with you Burnet folks...To anyone who had read the Marion Who post, that was the only thing that made any sense. Not only did I say that, but 3 or more other posters said the same thing. Then you posted your explanation that you were only trying to agitate the Burnet Posters and not make fun of Marion. Then I explain this to a Marion fan that didn't understand your reasons and then you post this post.

There's two people in this world that agitate me. Drunk people when I'm sober and sober people when I'm drunk.I will say that the only MArion people I've seen discussing this topic have said 'let it go, it was just a joke'...

The only people who complained about my post(s) were Burnet posters...

3afan
10-22-2003, 10:56 PM
Gainesville :D

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

jason
10-22-2003, 10:59 PM
3afan:
Gainesville :D ?????

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Gobble: Now who is saying things that aren't true. Here is the post and my response that caused you to post this thread:

Originally posted by mhsb:
Look guys marion really isnt a great football team. We are a small town near san antonio. We have one of the worst districts in the state. All we are saying on this site to the few people who know who marion is, is how much they have improved with a new head coach. We arent trying to say they are some great team. With their new coach scott forester they have improved greatly and hope to acheive great heights in the future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore Gobbla's post. I'm sure with hard work the program will get better each year. He claims when he made the post that he didn't know anything about Marion and was only trying to get Burnet fans fired up. Gobbla2001 and Jason take pride in this and never miss a chance to agitate Burnet posters. This time though he used Marion as the kindle to start the fire. You can thank him for thiese post.

--------------------
2003 IS THE YEAR OF THE BULLDOGS

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Sorry, PAINTBALL, if you'd read his/her post again, you'd realize they weren't complaining about what I said... They were explaining who and what Marion is and why him and others were talking about Marion so much on here...

You sliced big time on that drive, buddy...

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 11:24 PM
Gobbla2001:
Sorry, PAINTBALL, if you'd read his/her post again, you'd realize they weren't complaining about what I said... They were explaining who and what Marion is and why him and others were talking about Marion so much on here...

You sliced big time on that drive, buddy...Again you make no sense. He/she could not understand why anyone would think that Marion could beat Burnet and why anyone thought their post claimed they were good enough to do so. You knocked that one a mile out of bounds big boy.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 11:28 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

You sliced big time on that drive, buddy...Again you make no sense. He/she could not understand why anyone would think that Marion could beat Burnet and why anyone thought their post claimed they were good enough to do so. You knocked that one a mile out of bounds big boy.Okay, maybe we're not on the same topic here...

When you said 'now who is saying things that are not true' I figured you were referring to me saying 'No Marion people were complaining about my post' (AKA: not offended)... In which case I make perfect sense and.. well, you don't...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 11:39 PM
I will say that the only Marion people I've seen discussing this topic have said 'let it go, it was just a joke'...

The above statement by you is what I say was not true. The post I responded to by the Marion fan is the only post I saw by a Marion fan. All the ones I saw that said to let it go, it was just a joke were from Burnet fans.

You knocked that one in the water.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 11:42 PM
PAINTBALL:
I will say that the only Marion people I've seen discussing this topic have said 'let it go, it was just a joke'...

The above statement by you is what I say was not true. The post I responded to by the Marion fan is the only post I saw by a Marion fan. All the ones I saw that said to let it go, it was just a joke were from Burnet fans.

You knocked that one in the water.Okay, if you wanna get technical, so will I, I said 'all of the Marion people I've seen discussing THIS topic (AKA: Whether or not it was a joke or serious) have said let it go'...

I think that was one or two people, which were 'all of the Marion people I've seen discussing that topic...

IF you don't like talking to sober people when you're drunk, stop drinking...

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 11:50 PM
Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

You knocked that one in the water.Okay, if you wanna get technical, so will I, I said 'all of the Marion people I've seen discussing THIS topic (AKA: Whether or not it was a joke or serious) have said let it go'...

I think that was one or two people, which were 'all of the Marion people I've seen discussing that topic...

IF you don't like talking to sober people when you're drunk, stop drinking...Since I can't prove a negative, I ask you to find just 1 post by a Marion fan that said "let it go, it was just a joke..." I will then agree you did not make a misrepresentation in the above statement. If this discussion goes on much longer, I'm going to have to start drinking to continue. Something I don't want to do because I need to get up early tommorrow.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 11:51 PM
Oops, sorry, PAINTBALL

There was only one Marion poster on the topic of whether I was joking or being serious/trying to put down Marion that pretty much said to let it go...

He just did it twice...

His name is bulldogvet85 and you can read it at these two links:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010692

and

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010676;p=2

If you can find where a Marion poster DIDN'T say let it go when referring to whether or not I was joking or being serious or whatever, let me know...

bearcat1
10-22-2003, 11:52 PM
I'm not from Marion OR Burnet, but I'll say let it go. Does that count?
bc

PAINTBALL
10-23-2003, 12:07 AM
Gobbla2001:
Oops, sorry, PAINTBALL

There was only one Marion poster on the topic of whether I was joking or being serious/trying to put down Marion that pretty much said to let it go...

He just did it twice...

and

If you can find where a Marion poster DIDN'T say let it go when referring to whether or not I was joking or being serious or whatever, let me know...Both of those were posted after you posted this thread, not before. You can't use those post as a reason to get on my case, because those where made well after this discussion started. I do however agree that this disussion is not fun anymore, and I need to go to bed. Some of us have to work.

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 12:11 AM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:
Oops, sorry, PAINTBALL

He just did it twice...

and

If you can find where a Marion poster DIDN'T say let it go when referring to whether or not I was joking or being serious or whatever, let me know...Both of those were posted after you posted this thread, not before. You can't use those post as a reason to get on my case, because those where made well after this discussion started. I do however agree that this disussion is not fun anymore, and I need to go to bed. Some of us have to work.Well I have class and have to pick up spark-plugs, ignition wires and put 'em in my car tomorrow, so I need to go to bed as well...

BUT... I will say that I didn't begin to make the arguement of that Marion person saying to 'let it go' until they actually said 'let it go'... Which means I was telling the truth, which you said I wasn't...

anyway, this isn't fun anymore, you're right, gnite and have a good day tomorrow...

PAINTBALL
10-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Goodnight. Have a good day tommorrow.

olddawggreen
10-23-2003, 12:49 PM
AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPLY EVER AFTER! :) :) :)

jason
10-23-2003, 12:50 PM
olddawggreen:
AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPLY EVER AFTER! :) :) :) true, but apparently we're still not funny or amusing or entertaining to any lengths :D

<small>[ October 23, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

olddawggreen
10-23-2003, 12:55 PM
I would imagine that you guys were the funnest, most amusing, and most entertaining thing around when this ended around midnight last night!

jason
10-23-2003, 12:57 PM
olddawggreen:
I would imagine that you guys were the funnest, most amusing, and most entertaining thing around when this ended around midnight last night!yup...and i stopped to go to sleep at the bottom of the 12th.... :mad:

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 12:58 PM
jason:

olddawggreen:
I would imagine that you guys were the funnest, most amusing, and most entertaining thing around when this ended around midnight last night!yup...and i stopped to go to sleep at the bottom of the 12th.... :mad: Your message must have popped up two seconds before that homer cleared the fence by an inch, I swear...

jason
10-23-2003, 01:00 PM
Gobbla2001:

jason:

olddawggreen:
I would imagine that you guys were the funnest, most amusing, and most entertaining thing around when this ended around midnight last night!yup...and i stopped to go to sleep at the bottom of the 12th.... :mad: Your message must have popped up two seconds before that homer cleared the fence by an inch, I swear...yeah, i heard the announcers on the tv when i was brushin my teeth

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2003, 01:01 PM
jason:

olddawggreen:
I would imagine that you guys were the funnest, most amusing, and most entertaining thing around when this ended around midnight last night!yup...and i stopped to go to sleep at the bottom of the 12th.... :mad: let this be a lesson to you: If baseball playoffs, you can only choose to turn off the game at the end of an inning. Turning it off before the home team bats always leaves the possibility of you missing something amazing.

jason
10-23-2003, 01:02 PM
i dont really care...im ready for NCAA basketball action...

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 01:03 PM
jason:
i dont really care...im ready for NCAA basketball action...Go Tar-Heels!!!

pirate4state
10-23-2003, 04:49 PM
Let me just add, "I know you are, but what am I?" :D :rolleyes: :p :D Just throwing that out there for ... http://kit.netpoets.net/MakeUpMind.gif

jason
10-23-2003, 04:51 PM
pirate4state:
Let me just add, "I know you are, but what am I?" :D :rolleyes: :p :D Just throwing that out there for ... http://kit.netpoets.net/MakeUpMind.gifi dont get it

pirate4state
10-23-2003, 08:21 PM
jason:

pirate4state:
Let me just add, "I know you are, but what am I?" :D :rolleyes: :p :D Just throwing that out there for ... http://kit.netpoets.net/MakeUpMind.gifi dont get itWell, with all the "banter" back & forth between Gobbla & Paintball this was just something that seemed to come next. :rolleyes: :D

jason
10-23-2003, 11:23 PM
lol