PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Vice President Cheney to become President

kaorder1999
07-20-2007, 02:29 PM
WASHINGTON — President Bush will undergo a routine colonoscopy Saturday and temporarily hand presidential powers over to Vice President Dick Cheney, White House press secretary Tony Snow said.

Snow told reporters Friday that Bush will have the procedure done at his Camp David, Md., mountaintop retreat.

The last time Bush had colon and rectal cancer surveillance was on June 29, 2002. Doctors then advised him to have another colonoscopy in five years.

"The president has had no symptoms," Snow said.

The procedure will be supervised by the president's doctor, Richard Tubb, and will be performed by a medical team from the National Naval Medical Center at Bethesda, Md.

Snow said that because president will be under the effects of anesthesia, he once again has elected to implement Section 3 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Cheney will serve as acting president until Bush notifies authorities that he is ready to reassume his powers.

In 2002, Bush transferred presidential powers to Cheney for more than two hours during the routine colon screening that ended in a clean bill of health.

DDBooger
07-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
WASHINGTON — President Bush will undergo a routine colonoscopy Saturday maybe they'll find his head lmao! j/k hard cores!

JHS_c/o_06'
07-20-2007, 02:54 PM
HaHa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho6D7zoI38U)

click the link

Phil C
07-20-2007, 03:24 PM
That is most certainly not politically correct.

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
maybe they'll find his head lmao! j/k hard cores!

:eek: :eek: :evillol:

jason
07-20-2007, 03:31 PM
maybe they'll find his head lmao! j/k hard cores! ROFL.....wow....

DDBooger
07-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by jason
ROFL.....wow....

Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :evillol:
;)

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by jason
ROFL.....wow....

I know.....I even had to chuckle!:)

sectionCwannabe
07-20-2007, 03:42 PM

:clap:

lepfan
07-20-2007, 08:22 PM
maybe they'll find his head lmao! j/k hard cores! I know where it is! It has been there for several years! LOL~~

zebrablue2
07-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I hear the worst part of this is 24 hrs. before, and the cleaning out process. need to have one done at the age of 50. I am two years away and not looking forward to it. early detection can save your life, so I guess it is better than finding out you have cancer at 53 to 55.

DDBooger
07-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I hear the worst part of this is 24 hrs. before, and the cleaning out process. need to have one done at the age of 50. I am two years away and not looking forward to it. early detection can save your life, so I guess it is better than finding out you have cancer at 53 to 55. i eat lots of spicy food, im sure when its my time it'll be CLEAN! hahaha

piratebg
07-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I couldn't believe that this was one of CNNs top stories. Must have been a slow news day today.

Ingleside Fan
07-21-2007, 06:23 AM
It is all a set up! Cheney is going to bardon Scooter Libby!:p

I cannot believe the libs hae not picked this up yet.:thinking:

charlesrixey
07-21-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
It is all a set up! Cheney is going to bardon Scooter Libby!:p

I cannot believe the libs hae not picked this up yet.:thinking:

That's funny!

if a democrat becomes president, will they pardon kerry for the 'stupid troops' remark he made last year?

DDBooger
07-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
That's funny!

if a democrat becomes president, will they pardon kerry for the 'stupid troops' remark he made last year? lol knew it wouldn't take long to turn this into a "this for that" perhaps cheney will declare al queda present in bush's colon? it is an invasive operation hahaha

AP Panther Fan
07-21-2007, 09:52 AM
lol knew it wouldn't take long to turn this into a "this for that" perhaps cheney will declare al queda present in bush's colon? it is an invasive operation hahaha

lol....maybe they will find weapons of mass destruction or better yet, Jimmy Hoffa. :thinking: ;)

gobbler grad
07-21-2007, 10:21 AM

most everyone here agrees with you...:thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
07-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
lol....maybe they will find weapons of mass destruction or better yet, Jimmy Hoffa. :thinking: ;) ROFL!!!!! :evillol: :evillol: