PDA

View Full Version : BOY is Michael Vick In Trouble!

Fotbol
07-20-2007, 01:25 PM
ADVICE FOR MICHAEL VICK
This is a NO win situation for you Michael. Do the best crisis management you can. IF you are not guilty of any of this call a press conference immediately tell everyone what "really" happened and answer ALL the questions the media throws at you. IF you are NOT innocent .......

Make a deal with the Falcons to insure they keep paying you short of a conviction. Stand in front of the media and publicly APOLOGIZE for such terrible behavior. Say you have voluntarily agreed NOT to play this season. Try to work out a plea bargain with the Feds. Do a small amount of minimum security time right away, become a spokesperson against animal violence, and TRY to salvage your career winning back your job for the 2008 season.

That really is the best you can do Michael

of course unless you've been framed

Crisis Management is

the Best Option

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:26 PM
So...have there been some new developments???

Fotbol
07-20-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So...have there been some new developments???
Yep!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Yep!

I guess I better hit up google!!

I'm extremely bored this afternoon, that will give me something to do!!

Fotbol
07-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I guess I better hit up google!!

I'm extremely bored this afternoon, that will give me something to do!!
I C suspension in Mike's near future, either bye the NFL or the Falcons, but I C it Clearly, and why hasn't this guy gave a press conference to say..Hell to tha Knawl, I wasn't fighting no Dogs, and I wasn't aware of any of these activities!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:34 PM
I C suspension in Mike's near future, either bye the NFL or the Falcons, but I C it Clearly, and why hasn't this guy gave a press conference to say..Hell to tha Knawl, I wasn't fighting no Dogs, and I wasn't aware of any of these activities!

So he hasn't said anything since he was indicted??

Fotbol
07-20-2007, 01:39 PM
So he hasn't said anything since he was indicted?? Not a Peep! I mean Mike needs to kick over some chairs, bang his fists against the wall, or something, show me something, He needs to trip all the way out. Bye him not saying a word makes me think a lot of things.

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Everyone needs to read the actual indictment. He's toast, IMO.

Astrosdawg07
07-20-2007, 01:48 PM
ADVICE FOR MICHAEL VICK
This is a NO win situation for you Michael. Do the best crisis management you can. IF you are not guilty of any of this call a press conference immediately tell everyone what "really" happened and answer ALL the questions the media throws at you. IF you are NOT innocent .......

Make a deal with the Falcons to insure they keep paying you short of a conviction. Stand in front of the media and publicly APOLOGIZE for such terrible behavior. Say you have voluntarily agreed NOT to play this season. Try to work out a plea bargain with the Feds. Do a small amount of minimum security time right away, become a spokesperson against animal violence, and TRY to salvage your career winning back your job for the 2008 season.

That really is the best you can do Michael

of course unless you've been framed

Crisis Management is

the Best Option

Don't you kow the Falcons are regretting tradind Schuab to the Texans right about now...

JasperDog94
07-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Not a Peep! I mean Mike needs to kick over some chairs, bang his fists against the wall, or something, show me something, He needs to trip all the way out. Bye him not saying a word makes me think a lot of things. But if he does that and then is proven guilty it makes it even worse.

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Not a Peep! I mean Mike needs to kick over some chairs, bang his fists against the wall, or something, show me something, He needs to trip all the way out. Bye him not saying a word makes me think a lot of things.
I always said that is what I would do if I was falsely accused of something. Does make you wonder why he's staying so quiet.
After reading the indictment, I think he better only talk to an atty!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I always said that is what I would do if I was falsely accused of something. Does make you wonder why he's staying so quiet.
After reading the indictment, I think he better only talk to an atty!

Maybe that is why he IS being so quiet....on the advice of his lawyer!

Where did you read the indictment?

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Maybe that is why he IS being so quiet....on the advice of his lawyer!

Where did you read the indictment?
On Fox sports news page....it' a copy of the acual one.
Very interesting.
Read it.

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
On Fox sports news page....it' a copy of the acual one.
Very interesting.
Read it. [http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7035302_37_1.pdf/QUOTE]

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 02:00 PM
What kind of "animal" wets down a dog then electricutes it?
This seems like just punishment for whomever is found guilty of all of this. I hope they televise it. :mad:

charlesrixey
07-20-2007, 02:04 PM
i don't see how Vick ever plays in a professional football game, IMHO

not only is it illegal, but i doubt goodell is going to play patsy with this

99IHSMustang
07-20-2007, 02:37 PM
That investigation had some pretty overwhelming evidence that he is guilty. What he and his partners did to those pitbulls deserves some form of jail or prison time.

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I hope mustang04 doesn't read it.....Vick had better watch out!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fotbol
07-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Bad Newz Kennel:rolleyes: what a dope!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 02:43 PM
I hope mustang04 doesn't read it.....Vick had better watch out!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!! I am surprised we haven't heard anything out of him on this issue!

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Bad Newz Kennel:rolleyes: what a dope!
funny thing is, the winnings were just chump change to an NFL player....dope is right!!!!!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 02:52 PM
I have no clue who this guy is...but I thought this was a rather good article.

Vick (http://rpjsyndicate.wordpress.com/2007/07/19/michael-convick-and-the-nfl-hypocrisy/)

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Do I wanna read the indictment?? I hate even thinking about someone hurting dogs. :(

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Do I wanna read the indictment?? I hate even thinking about someone hurting dogs. :(

You could probably understand it better than me, it has all that attorney jargon on it!!:D :D

I never knew Vicks "nickname" was Ookie.

It should have been D-ookie!

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 03:07 PM
I have no clue who this guy is...but I thought this was a rather good article.

Vick (http://rpjsyndicate.wordpress.com/2007/07/19/michael-convick-and-the-nfl-hypocrisy/)

:mad: :mad: :( I think I'll just skip reading the indictment. Do I even want to know what a "rape stand" is???? :eek: :eek: :(

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 03:15 PM
:mad: :mad: :( I think I'll just skip reading the indictment. Do I even want to know what a "rape stand" is???? :eek: :eek: :(

Pretty much what it sounds like.

Female dog is locked in stand and "mounted"!!

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm with ya....reading it made me nauseous.... then very, very angry! I'm going home and hugging my dogs all nite!!

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm with ya....reading it made me nauseous.... then very, very angry! I'm going home and hugging my dogs all nite!!

I've only read 2 pages and am already pissed off. :mad: What a {insert every cuss word I know that is not board friendly here}.

:dispntd: :dispntd: :speech: :speech:

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I've only read 2 pages and am already pissed off. :mad: What a {insert every cuss word I know that is not board friendly here}.

:dispntd: :dispntd: :speech: :speech:

Well quit reading for Pete's sake....I know how you are when you are "pissy"!!:eek: :p ;)

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 03:39 PM
With just our outrage on these cruel acts against dogs...can you just imagine how all of America will react?? Don't think Vick has enough money to buy his way outta this one. I keep thinking how sad for the dogs, having to perform for their owners in order to be fed, then killed and tossed aside like garbage. Ookie, T,
Q, and P-Funk.....you are the garbage!!!!!! Now what happens to garbage??? We bury it, throwing more garbage on top of it!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mustang04
07-20-2007, 03:46 PM
i cannot say what i would really like to say becasue it would make me a ROMee quicker than you can throw your hat down

:mad:

Vick is trash

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Well quit reading for Pete's sake....I know how you are when you are "pissy"!!:eek: :p ;)

:D I did, I read up until page 5 I think. Which means I read about the electrocution. I just don't get it. Why? I know people get upset that we get upset over cruelty to dogs and will tell us "they are just dogs" but for the most part these dogs can't defend themselves. I mean, I know that sounds silly b/c they have all the tools TO defend themselves, but a dog loves its owner almost instantly. Will remain loyal to their owner no matter what. :( It is just so sad that this happens to them.

And I do feel compassion for people that have been mistreated also, but people can TALK and go find help if they WANT out of a bad situtation - these dogs couldn't.

That is all.

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 03:53 PM
:D I did, I read up until page 5 I think. Which means I read about the electrocution. I just don't get it. Why? I know people get upset that we get upset over cruelty to dogs and will tell us "they are just dogs" but for the most part these dogs can't defend themselves. I mean, I know that sounds silly b/c they have all the tools TO defend themselves, but a dog loves its owner almost instantly. Will remain loyal to their owner no matter what. :( It is just so sad that this happens to them.

And I do feel compassion for people that have been mistreated also, but people can TALK and go find help if they WANT out of a bad situtation - these dogs couldn't.

That is all.

I agree! Remember when I (we...or whoever) got lambasted for having a thread about Barbaro but not for the player (who I had never heard of) that was killed in the drive-by??

IMO, animals are innocent. Especially in a case like this where they are neglected, tortured, etc. and all they know is "survival of the fittest".

It may make me a sorry human being, but I feel sorrier for the tragic death of those innocent animals than I do some punk who is running drugs and gets caught up in the gang banging crap and ends up dead.

DDBooger
07-20-2007, 03:55 PM
I agree! Remember when I (we...or whoever) got lambasted for having a thread about Barbaro but not for the player (who I had never heard of) that was killed in the drive-by??

IMO, animals are innocent. Especially in a case like this where they are neglected, tortured, etc. and all they know is "survival of the fittest".

It may make me a sorry human being, but I feel sorrier for the tragic death of those innocent animals than I do some punk who is running drugs and gets caught up in the gang banging crap and ends up dead. is it just me or when animals die in movies its sadder than when people do? lol

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
is it just me or when animals die in movies its sadder than when people do? lol

OMG!! I thought I was the only who felt that way!!!:D

I still can't watch Old Yeller!!

Emerson1
07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

Vick is trash

Y'all are just now realizing that? His brother didn't learn to do stuff on his own.

mustang04
07-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
is it just me or when animals die in movies its sadder than when people do? lol

i agree 100%.....is that weird or what

all dogs go to heaven....i cried like a lil baby

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 04:03 PM

It may make me a sorry human being, but I feel sorrier for the tragic death of those innocent animals than I do some punk who is running drugs and gets caught up in the gang banging crap and ends up dead. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 04:07 PM

It may make me a sorry human being, but I feel sorrier for the tragic death of those innocent animals than I do some punk who is running drugs and gets caught up in the gang banging crap and ends up dead.

Yeah, I remember that. Now you'll get blasted for calling that player a punk. :p Can't win with some folks. ;) :D

:(

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I remember that. Now you'll get blasted for calling that player a punk. :p Can't win with some folks. ;) :D

:(

I didn't call that player a punk!!

I brought the whole "Barbaro vs. the player" up as an example.

I wasn't actually referring to "him" when I made up that scenario!!

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 04:20 PM
I didn't call that player a punk!!

I brought the whole "Barbaro vs. the player" up as an example.

I wasn't actually referring to "him" when I made up that scenario!!

LOL my bad! :o

DDBooger
07-20-2007, 04:31 PM
i agree 100%.....is that weird or what

all dogs go to heaven....i cried like a lil baby my dog skip, i didn't cry but man it was up there with "RUDY, getting his acceptance letter and carried off the field" :)

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 04:38 PM
LOL my bad! :o

I get in enough trouble on my own....I don't need any help!!:kiss:

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 04:41 PM
I get in enough trouble on my own....I don't need any help!!:kiss: So sorry, sista!! :D

Ingleside Fan
07-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Were is the outraged from the community. No one is calling for him to loose his job or anything else. Where is Rev. Sharpton? How about Jesse? I know no one else would bring this up.

Emerson1
07-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Where is Nancy Grace?

Txbroadcaster
07-20-2007, 06:23 PM

I agree with what your saying..EXCEPT the player killed By all accounts was not involved in anything and was the innocent victim of a needless crime

raider red 2000
07-20-2007, 06:34 PM
why are dogs protected so much?

they are just things.....they should not be held any higher than a cow or a chicken?

does the rancher get into trouble for selling his cow to me made into a burger?

Emerson1
07-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

they are just things.....they should not be held any higher than a cow or a chicken?

I can kind of see why they are protected, but I also see where you are coming from.

I don't get why people make a big deal out of horse meat being sold.

Txbroadcaster
07-20-2007, 06:58 PM

Because Dogs and cats are more than food to us in America, they have become our pets, our friends, and animals we enjoy the company of and love.

g$$
07-20-2007, 07:02 PM

Difference is pets raised for people's enjoyment

vs.

animals raised for slaughter from the start.

Plus, these dogs were tortured & killed for no reason other than cruelty.

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Difference is pets raised for people's enjoyment

vs.

animals raised for slaughter from the start.

Plus, these dogs were tortured & killed for no reason other than cruelty.

I agree with you on that.

mustang04
07-20-2007, 07:26 PM

are you serious???? we raise cattle, pigs, and have pet dogs.....dogs are held in a wayyyyyyy different regard than our cattle...and i'll tell you this much...there is trash (people) in this world that i could care less if they died before one of my dogs,....and i am not exaggerating

luvhoops34
07-20-2007, 10:36 PM
I just read where Nike has suspended the new Michael Vick line of shoes over the dogfighting scandal.....

Damm now that's a chunck of change....

Vick is screwed, oh well.....after reading the indicment I really don't care what happens to him.

piratebg
07-20-2007, 10:36 PM
there is trash (people) in this world that i could care less if they died before one of my dogs,....and i am not exaggerating

I definitely with you on that one. :thumbsup:

burnet44
07-20-2007, 10:47 PM
where is Al and JJ when you need em?

Matthew328
07-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Sharpton is against Vick on this one...according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution

burnet44
07-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Sharpton is against Vick on this one...according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution

if true then Mike is in big doo dooo

Matthew328
07-20-2007, 10:59 PM
he supposedly wrote a letter to the NFL commish on behalf of PETA

burnet44
07-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Al is such a humanitarian

luvhoops34
07-21-2007, 01:06 AM
KTA ya' boy is going down....;)

Ranger Mom
07-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I agree with what your saying..EXCEPT the player killed By all accounts was not involved in anything and was the innocent victim of a needless crime

:rolleyes: Must I continually explain myself!! Like I JUST TOLD RITA in a previous post.....I was making the connection between my post about Barbaro and the player who was killed in the drive-by.....AND the fact that I was "called out" because the Barbaro thread had more posts than the thread did about the player.

No where did I ever say that he was involved in anything, deserved it. Then I went on to say I feel sorrier for innocent animals who are abused then I do the gangbanger drug dealers out on the street who get popped.

When I was talking about the player...and then go on talking about the druggies....that was 2 (two) different people in my mind!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!:D :D