PDA

View Full Version : Complete my menu please

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 12:44 PM
NY Strips or Ribeyes, grilled/smoked corn on the cob, one link of boudain and lotsa beer. What else?

Txbroadcaster
07-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
NY Strips or Ribeyes, grilled/smoked corn on the cob, one link of boudain and lotsa beer. What else?

Bring them to our house tomorrow night

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Bring them to our house tomorrow night
They are gonna be gone by tonight :D

Rabbit'93
07-20-2007, 12:54 PM
NY Strips or Ribeyes, grilled/smoked corn on the cob, one link of boudain and lotsa beer. What else? long or short link of boudain? That stuff's the best.

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
long or short link of boudain? That stuff's the best.
Just small link. If ever go to a game in Newton, you HAVE GOT to try the smoked boudain for a dollar. Its the BEST!

Fotbol
07-20-2007, 12:57 PM
NY Strips or Ribeyes, grilled/smoked corn on the cob, one link of boudain and lotsa beer. What else? Red Beans And Collard Greens:D

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Red Beans And Collard Greens:D
I like me some collard greens but I dont like to cook em myself, smell up my apartment :p

Rabbit'93
07-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Ribeye, Corn, boudain, beer---> sounds good right there. Maybe some beans or 'tater salad.

44INAROW
07-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Cherry Cheese Cake for dessert ;)

LH Panther Mom
07-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Homemade rolls :)

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I live behind a Braums so dessert is always taken care of. I bet I eat 15-20 dips of ice cream a week :)

loboes86
07-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Get some good sized baking potatoes stick em with a fork, just before ya close the foil on em put a big ol dollip of butter in. Cook on the same grill as everything else. Serve with bacon bits, sour cream or ranch dressing, cheese and more butter.

carter08
07-20-2007, 01:10 PM
I'd prefer some New York Style Cheesecake from Windswept

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Get some good sized baking potatoes stick em with a fork, just before ya close the foil on em put a big ol dollip of butter in. Cook on the same grill as everything else. Serve with bacon bits, sour cream or ranch dressing, cheese and more butter. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i just had lunch, but dayum that sounds good LOL

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Get some good sized baking potatoes stick em with a fork, just before ya close the foil on em put a big ol dollip of butter in. Cook on the same grill as everything else. Serve with bacon bits, sour cream or ranch dressing, cheese and more butter.

It is good too to cut the potatoes in wedges, add lots of butter and a package of Lipton onion soup mix....wrap in foil and cook on grill. When you take off the grill, open and top with grated cheese!!

YUMMY!!!

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i just had lunch, but dayum that sounds good LOL
Coupla weeks ago I did some twice baked potatos. Fried up some bacon for the bacon bits, green onions, some roasted garlic, lots o butter, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Had those with the steaks and 4 or 5 Lone Stars and 4 or 5 Shiners. Then for dessert, a double dip of Braums Rocky Road and Cookies and Cream on a waffle cone. HEAVEN

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Coupla weeks ago I did some twice baked potatos. Fried up some bacon for the bacon bits, green onions, some roasted garlic, lots o butter, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Had those with the steaks and 4 or 5 Lone Stars and 4 or 5 Shiners. Then for dessert, a double dip of Braums Rocky Road and Cookies and Cream on a waffle cone. HEAVEN

:eek: :eek: :eek: you had all that in ONE night???

loboes86
07-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It is good too to cut the potatoes in wedges, add lots of butter and a package of Lipton onion soup mix....wrap in foil and cook on grill. When you take off the grill, open and top with grated cheese!!

YUMMY!!! Aw now I'm gonna have to try that.

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :eek: you had all that in ONE night???
Yeah, for somereason im a bottomless pit on the weekends.

luvhoops34
07-20-2007, 01:42 PM

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
homemade rolls:)

yeah, what they said and plenty of REAL butter.

charlesrixey
07-20-2007, 02:06 PM

i always prefer strip on the grill, unless it's going to be a big, sitdown affair with lots of people and i have a real plate

Angeleyes
07-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Cherry Cheese Cake for dessert ;) mmmmm. . .i like that idea:D (hint hint to the cook)

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
mmmmm. . .i like that idea:D (hint hint to the cook)
I dont know how to make cheese cake. :devil:

charlesrixey
07-20-2007, 02:15 PM
I dont know how to make cheese cake. :devil:

i do

two easy steps

1. Drive to Cheesecake Factory in Frisco
2. Return with cheesecake home, -40 bucks

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i do

two easy steps

1. Drive to Cheesecake Factory in Frisco
2. Return with cheesecake home, -40 bucks
OMG, the Cheesecake Factory is the BEST but dang it costs alot of $$$

You outta take the Mrs. to Cheesecake Factory for brunch when you get back!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 02:35 PM
OMG, the Cheesecake Factory is the BEST but dang it costs alot of $$$

You outta take the Mrs. to Cheesecake Factory for brunch when you get back!

We are going to have to find you another signature....when I quoted this, I thought I was quoting Carole!! :( :(

Anywho....have you had German Chocolate Cheesecake???

It is delish!!!:D

Angeleyes
07-20-2007, 02:43 PM
I dont know how to make cheese cake. :devil: thats ok.. .u have a few hours to learn:D thank you,you are the best! (thats one more point for the game)

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We are going to have to find you another signature....when I quoted this, I thought I was quoting Carole!! :( :(

Anywho....have you had German Chocolate Cheesecake???

It is delish!!!:D
Yeah, I better go find another one to borrow or find my own. If she finds out where I live im dead.

Bandera YaYa
07-20-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm thinking Coconut Cream pie....still kinda warm from the oven.
I'm thinking heaven here......

RiverRat19
07-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Take yukon gold potatoes and cut into 1/4" to 1/2" pieces. You may peel or not depending on your preference.

Grill over medium flame 3-5 minutes each side, enough to get grill lines or begin to crisp on each side. Remove and place on baking sheet with a lip. Drizzle olive oil (peanut/canola/vegatable oils are acceptable also) over the potatoes until there is a small layer covering the potatoes and on the bottom of the pan. Season with salt and pepper.

Bake for 25-30 min @ 350*. Should come out crisp on outside and tender on the outside! I love this with grilled steaks, chicken or pork.

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
Take yukon gold potatoes and cut into 1/4" to 1/2" pieces. You may peel or not depending on your preference.

Grill over medium flame 3-5 minutes each side, enough to get grill lines or begin to crisp on each side. Remove and place on baking sheet with a lip. Drizzle olive oil (peanut/canola/vegatable oils are acceptable also) over the potatoes until there is a small layer covering the potatoes and on the bottom of the pan. Season with salt and pepper.

Bake for 25-30 min @ 350*. Should come out crisp on outside and tender on the outside! I love this with grilled steaks, chicken or pork.

Dang, I'm gonna have to have baked potatoes sometime this weekend!!

Angeleyes
07-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I better go find another one to borrow or find my own. If she finds out where I live im dead. i know where u live and if ur not nice to me i will give out directions:D

luvhoops34
07-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I better go find another one to borrow or find my own. If she finds out where I live im dead.

I know where you live, bc Angeleyes told me and I have your cell phone number....:devil:

And on top of all that, I know exactly where you are going to be on Saturday.:devil:

Gsquared
07-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I know where you live, bc Angeleyes told me and I have your cell phone number....:devil:

And on top of all that, I know exactly where you are going to be on Saturday.:devil:
Yeah, AE and I are going to a flop :cool: