PDA

View Full Version : I question the validity of this forum

CenTexSports
07-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Why is there a sticky for a wussy event like the Tour of Smelly France when the greatest golf tournament in the world is being held right now? There MUST be a sticky started for the British Open. They are our allies and good friends.

I have a good mind to start a 3a Downlow Golf Forum that will be dedicated to Golf and bashing the other less popular forum.

How do I contact TWR to see how to start up a successful site?

jason
07-20-2007, 11:22 AM
the validity of this board has been in question now for about 2 1/2 years....

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Why is there a sticky for a wussy event like the Tour of Smelly France when the greatest golf tournament in the world is being held right now? There MUST be a sticky started for the British Open. They are our allies and good friends.

I have a good mind to start a 3a Downlow Golf Forum that will be dedicated to Golf and bashing the other less popular forum.

Haha.

Sounds good to me.

Not to hijack this thread but who thought someone would shot 6 under yesterday?

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by jason
the validity of this board has been in question now for about 2 1/2 years.... and yet everyone still comes back for more!

big deal we gave Phil a sticky for his Tour de France talk!! I'd rather have ONE central location for his updates - than 20+ threads about it on a daily basis!

Adidas410s
07-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Haha.

Sounds good to me.

Not to hijack this thread but who thought someone would shot 6 under yesterday?
Certainly didn't expect Sergio to throw up a 6 under...

Phil C
07-20-2007, 11:43 AM

Why knock someone else's thread? Why don't you start one of your own. The golf event is great and I know I would like to have updates. If you requested I am sure the moderators would give you a sticky for your great event.

Bull Butter
07-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Colin Montgomerie is one shot away from the projected cut (+4)

Come on Monty, Shank a few more! I know you've got it in you!:)

shankbear
07-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I think Sewrgio will throw up on his FootJoys before this is all over. Watch out for Jim Furyk to make a move on Saturday. He is solid and has been playing on form. Tiger is just messing in his own chili right now and can't get out of his own way. He will get it together.

K.J. Choi is coming off of two wins this year already and he is poised to win a big one now. This is anybody's tourney.

Somebody needs to be like Phil C and step up to the plate and start their own Open thread without whacking the TDF thread.

FYI, the French people do not smell any worse than Americans.

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 12:02 PM

If you sweet talk Emerson, he may add you a forum on his site...."everything but football"...or something like that!!

I know is had cheerleading, underwater basket weaving...heck, it may already even have a forum for golf!!:thinking: :thinking:

Kyle!! You still got that link???

Emerson1
07-20-2007, 12:28 PM
cheer.proboards20.com

kaorder1999
07-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
cheer.proboards20.com

are you sure thats the right board? It looks like the moderator at that forum is someone named 3afan2k3, not Emerson1.

CHS_CG
07-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
are you sure thats the right board? It looks like the moderator at that forum is someone named 3afan2k3, not Emerson1.

thats his old screen name!

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
are you sure thats the right board? It looks like the moderator at that forum is someone named 3afan2k3, not Emerson1. and we all know that 3afan2k3 is NOT the same person as Emerson1.

Emerson1
07-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and we all know that 3afan2k3 is NOT the same person as Emerson1.
He granted me the rights to the name, so therefor I am now.

Snyder_TigerFan
07-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
I think Sewrgio will throw up on his FootJoys before this is all over.

I think so too, he usually does.

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:28 PM
and we all know that 3afan2k3 is NOT the same person as Emerson1.

Nope!!!

Sidenote - the lapdance is owed to 3afan2k3 NOT Emerson1!!!:D :D :D

pirate4state
07-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
cheer.proboards20.com omg those colors hurt my eyes & slow down my computer :p

Ranger Mom
07-20-2007, 01:52 PM
omg those colors hurt my eyes & slow down my computer :p

ROFL!! :clap: :clap: