PDA

View Full Version : Finally. . . . . .

Angeleyes
07-20-2007, 07:13 AM
its Friday:D im so happy. ive been waiting for this day all week! its just been a horrid week at work and i got stuck working with the LAZIEST man alive!!! cant do anything without being told to do it. . .deep breath. WOOHOO its friday, hope you all have a great day:D

charlesrixey
07-20-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
its Friday:D im so happy. ive been waiting for this day all week! its just been a horrid week at work and i got stuck working with the LAZIEST man alive!!! cant do anything without being told to do it. . .deep breath. WOOHOO its friday, hope you all have a great day:D

you work with G?

:D

loboes86
07-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
its Friday:D im so happy. ive been waiting for this day all week! its just been a horrid week at work and i got stuck working with the LAZIEST man alive!!! cant do anything without being told to do it. . .deep breath. WOOHOO its friday, hope you all have a great day:D Thats funny wasn't there a thread on hear a week or so ago, that said that women had to tell men what to do, what to say and where to GO ? ;) :devil: Have a wonderful Friday and a better weekend.

Txbroadcaster
07-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Dont worry Angel..I think ur going to have a fun filled Saturday

Angeleyes
07-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Dont worry Angel..I think ur going to have a fun filled Saturday yeah. . .looking foward to the movie. . .it looks like it is going to be funny:D

Angeleyes
07-20-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
you work with G?

:D :eek::eek: no i dont. . .lol but he is not lazy, he is actually a very hard worker :D lol