PDA

View Full Version : You know your a...

tortilla_man
07-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a link or knows where I can find you know your a (Texas University) stereotype jokes/stories.

Hopefully someone knows what im talking about, had something about nearly every university in texas.

DU_stud04
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
http://mtonne.tripod.com/id7.html

i think thats what you mean.

I go to UTA where we have a marching band, cheerleaders and drill team but no football team. We had one at some point and built them a really nice stadium but they sucked so much we just got rid of them but kept the half-time show. The only thing we're good at is engineering so Asians outnumber everyone else 3-1. This is the last resort for most Arlington students so my classmates are either Asian or too drunk to come to class. Since we don't have a football team (or any decent sports teams for that matter) we don't even have a mascot. Actually we do, it's the Maverick, but there's still no football team. In Texas, that doesn't cut it.
I am a Maverick!

:( hahahaha

tortilla_man
07-19-2007, 11:11 PM
thank you! exactly what i was looking for

JR2004
07-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

I go to UTA where we have a marching band, cheerleaders and drill team but no football team. We had one at some point and built them a really nice stadium but they sucked so much we just got rid of them but kept the half-time show. The only thing we're good at is engineering so Asians outnumber everyone else 3-1. This is the last resort for most Arlington students so my classmates are either Asian or too drunk to come to class. Since we don't have a football team (or any decent sports teams for that matter) we don't even have a mascot. Actually we do, it's the Maverick, but there's still no football team. In Texas, that doesn't cut it.
I am a Maverick!

:( hahahaha

After the day I had at work today, it's good to end the night reading something that amusing!

JR2004
07-19-2007, 11:24 PM
LAMAR UNIVERSITY

My degree is the equivalent of a degree from La Petite....I wish I could have been a Longhorn.

Even though that was the shortest one, I laughed at this one and the UTA one the most!

Edit: After reading the A&M one, I'll put that just a notch below those two!

g$$
07-20-2007, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
LAMAR UNIVERSITY

My degree is the equivalent of a degree from La Petite....I wish I could have been a Longhorn.

Even though that was the shortest one, I laughed at this one and the UTA one the most!

Edit: After reading the A&M one, I'll put that just a notch below those two!

Really, funny how I found this one humorous even though all have made the rounds before. Liberal anyone??

UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
I live in a town where you stand out if you don't have a purple Mohawk, facial piercing chained to nipple piercing, a homosexual lover, or hang out at the Magnolia Cafe. More people go to my school than live in Australia. I honestly believe that Ricky Williams is a god. I also really hate Chris Simms. Everyone does, but 53,000 students apparently aren't heard. I am open-minded and spiritually in tune - except towards people who are closed minded and spiritually out of tune. Liberal women with armpit hair are cool. You can see my dorm from Chicago for it is as tall as Florida would be if it stood up. I protest everything - except protests. I am a gold card carrying member of Amnesty International. I am openly bi-curious.

I am a Longhorn!!

3afan
07-20-2007, 05:23 AM
your degree is what you put into earning it and what you do with it - not where its from !!!

DU_stud04
07-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
LAMAR UNIVERSITY

Edit: After reading the A&M one, I'll put that just a notch below those two! i thought it was hilarious as well. :D