PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best 3A team in Central Texas?

slinky006
11-09-2001, 12:04 PM
My pick for the #1 team in Central Texas is the Giddings Buffaloes.....what do y'all think?

footballmom
11-09-2001, 01:12 PM
With all of the heart that they have and the grit to get things done when they have to be done, it's gotta be the Giddings Buffaloes!
Go Buffs, beat Elgin--remember "NO Co!"

jykoy
11-09-2001, 02:08 PM
It HAS to be Giddings. I mean, the way people in talk in here, they must win nationals. (I haven't seen them play yet)
But apparently they are badass...
GO BUFFS!!!
PS>> What happened to Jeremy Tesch?? I think that's his name... QB few years back... I played against him... quick little thing...

Super Joe
11-09-2001, 02:19 PM
Where is Giddings? I've never heard of the town. I too am from central Texas (Alvarado), unless its concidered North Texas, im not sure. Anyway, whats ya'll's record?

REBEL II
11-09-2001, 06:35 PM
The best over-all football team in Central texas is the Giddings Buffaloes.

balls_02
11-11-2001, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by jykoy:
It HAS to be Giddings. I mean, the way people in talk in here, they must win nationals. (I haven't seen them play yet)
But apparently they are badass...
GO BUFFS!!!
PS>> What happened to Jeremy Tesch?? I think that's his name... QB few years back... I played against him... quick little thing...

I think you are thinking about Jeremy Locke. He was our QB for three years. He took us to the state semi-finals a few years back. I think he is playing baseball somewhere but i dont know where.

TEXANS
11-11-2001, 01:20 PM
Probably Giddings but my sleeper pick is Wimberley.Their only loss was to 4A Austin Anderson,who has Paul Mosley at RB.Their record is 8-2 because they had to forfiet their 1st win because of an inellegible player.