PDA

View Full Version : What would you take?

LEROY
07-19-2007, 09:37 PM
If you were banished to a deserted island for life. What member of the opposite sex would you take ? You could also have an unlimited supply of 1 beverage, 1 food item, and a T.V. with one station.

Johnny 5
07-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Member if the opposite sex - . . . I dunno lol . . . am I obligated to say my wife?

Bevrage - Dr. Pepper

Food - Texadelphia Philly Cheesesteaks with mushrooms, double cheese, and a up of each of their sauces (4).

TV Station - Something that has CSI, Law and Order, and some History Documentaries

:D

luvhoops34
07-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by LEROY
If you were banished to a deserted island for life. What member of the opposite sex would you take ? You could also have an unlimited supply of 1 beverage, 1 food item, and a T.V. with one station.

I know who I would take and he does too

Gin & OJ, steak and ESPN

olddawggreen
07-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by LEROY

1. My best friend, who also happens to be my wife. Life on a deserted island (tropical) sounds like a pretty nice retirement, assuming the island had a nice furnished cave at a higher elevation than the beautiful white sandy beach, which naturally would be lined with coconuts trees.

2. If beverage also includes water, I would have to say water. If fresh water comes with the island, my first thought was Johnny Walker Blue, but the more I think about it, a really good quality rum would go better with the coconut juice and all those other tropical fruits that are growing all over the island. So I choose rum.

3. Since the island is already teaming with wild hogs, tropical birds (I hear parrot taste just like chicken) and the waters around the island are full of every kind of fish, lobsters and and other shell fish, I would have to say beef, and I would like it on the hoof. That way I would not only have the meat, but also the milk and butter (for my lobsters).

4. As far as the TV and 1 station, I could live with out all the bad news, variety shows, reality shows, sitcoms, marketing shows and movie channels (the hardest to give up would be the history and sports channels), but I would hate to live the rest of my life with out music, SO, I would choose a music channel with a really good mix of music (Definatley not todays hip hop MTV station, I'd have to jump of the island's highest cliff if thats all I had).:D

Well, you asked, so there it is.....

:)