PDA

View Full Version : Txbroadcaster?

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Do you know of some kid in Rusk named McDuff? Saw someone on Smaoky saying he is a pretty good athelete, fast.

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 10:07 AM
help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaorder1999
07-19-2007, 12:54 PM
terry doesnt help those he doesnt like. thats why he never answers my questions

eagles_victory
07-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Do you know of some kid in Rusk named McDuff? Saw someone on Smaoky saying he is a pretty good athelete, fast. when i saw rusk they were pretty much a one man show with Sterns at Qb they had a decent running back but he wasnt anything special and no other players really stood out

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
when i saw rusk they were pretty much a one man show with Sterns at Qb they had a decent running back but he wasnt anything special and no other players really stood out
Yeah, I saw Rusk against LaVega last year, and I agree.

Txbroadcaster
07-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Bobby McDuff played WR last year and is pretty fast..They also have Horrace Lewis back at RB

Sturn was the focus of the team last year, but they still have a talented core coming back..When Cody Glenn graduated most people said Rusk would suffer, but they did ok without him...And honestly..IMO Sturn was at times more of a problem than a plus

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Bobby McDuff played WR last year and is pretty fast..They also have Horrace Lewis back at RB

Sturn was the focus of the team last year, but they still have a talented core coming back..When Cody Glenn graduated most people said Rusk would suffer, but they did ok without him...And honestly..IMO Sturn was at times more of a problem than a plus
From the one Rusk game I saw (LaVega) Sturns didnt have too much help up front. That NG from LaVega tore the Rusk center apart. Really caused alot of problems for the Rusk offense.

Txbroadcaster
07-19-2007, 01:33 PM
From the one Rusk game I saw (LaVega) Sturns didnt have too much help up front. That NG from LaVega tore the Rusk center apart. Really caused alot of problems for the Rusk offense.

Yea..reasons I wont explain

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Yea..reasons I wont explain
Uh oh, sorry, hope I didnt stir somethin up :eek:

Txbroadcaster
07-19-2007, 01:48 PM
LOL no..i just know some stuff that I wont get into on the boards

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 02:08 PM
LOL no..i just know some stuff that I wont get into on the boards
Ok good, I hate to stir the pot

JasperDog94
07-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Ok good, I hate to stir the pot :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: ....oh wait....you were serious?:eek: :doh: :doh:

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: ....oh wait....you were serious?:eek: :doh: :doh:
Of course im serious, if you dont believe me, see my sig pic below, it explains it all :p

JasperDog94
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Of course im serious, if you dont believe me, see my sig pic below, it explains it all :p Your bear looks like it's perfect alright....maybe dropping a perfect deuce.

Emerson1
07-19-2007, 03:08 PM
go get ncaa

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Your bear looks like it's perfect alright....maybe dropping a perfect deuce.
Eww, it does look like he's droppin meat, didnt realize that till you said somethin. Better go find another one. Wonder who's I can barrow till I get my own