PDA

View Full Version : Will Money get Vick off, or is the ..........

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Judicial system in the United States Fair?
Kobe
O.J.
both had money, rather they were innocent or not, many people believe Money had a lot to do with these two and Micahael Jackson getting off.

Here's my negative Thread for today, you're only allowed 1 per day.:D

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Judicial system in the United States Fair?
Kobe
O.J.
both had money, rather they were innocent or not, many people believe Money had a lot to do with these two and Micahael Jackson getting off.

Here's my negative Thread for today, you're only allowed 1 per day.:D

i think money is a factor..it shouldnt be....but it is.

I have no idea what will happen though.

Txbroadcaster
07-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Money is a factor only because the media makes it out to be.

Do you think that Vick's lawyers will spend more money on this care finding investigators, expert witnesses and such than the Federal Government? This is not some small county DA, the government will throw as much or MORE money into this case.

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Money is a factor only because the media makes it out to be.

Do you think that Vick's lawyers will spend more money on this care finding investigators, expert witnesses and such than the Federal Government? This is not some small county DA, the government will throw as much or MORE money into this case.

i totally agree.

since it is a federal case....he will get some punishment.

they will find something to convict him of.

The feds dont lose very often.

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Sad to say but the Feds can be bought also, I don't know if Vick is guilty or not, but I know Judges, prosecutors, juries, and people in general can be bought!

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 09:40 AM
i doubt it will happen.

he will get punished.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 09:42 AM
I watched Nancy Grace last night and I had to turn it off...I couldn't stand to watch all the clips of the dog fights they kept showing.

Anyway....she sure thinks he is guilty as charged!!

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i doubt it will happen.

he will get punished.

Yeah but will the punishment fit the crime, or will his celebrity status get him lesser tme, then you and I would have received!

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I watched Nancy Grace last night and I had to turn it off...I couldn't stand to watch all the clips of the dog fights they kept showing.

Anyway....she sure thinks he is guilty as charged!!
yeah I saw that too, but remember the Duke LaCross Team.

Gsquared
07-19-2007, 09:48 AM
If you are indicted by a FEDERAL Grand Jury, you are as good as gone. Feds require MUCHO evidence before indicting. Stats show that Feds have a 99 % conviction rate. Bye bye Mikey. Doesnt pay to be a punk

Bandera YaYa
07-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Sad to say but the Feds can be bought also, I don't know if Vick is guilty or not, but I know Judges, prosecutors, juries, and people in general can be bought!
Who would buy them off....does Vick have that kind of money??:thinking:

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 09:51 AM
yeah I saw that too, but remember the Duke LaCross Team.

True!!

I don't always agree with her, but I still like the show. Except for last night, I just couldn't stomach it!!

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Who would buy them off....does Vick have that kind of money??:thinking: 130 Million probably coulb buy a lot of folk!

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah but will the punishment fit the crime, or will his celebrity status get him lesser tme, then you and I would have received!

i will get slammed for this....but they are dogs.

i am sure he will get into more trouble for that than drunk drivers do.

drunk drivers kill people.....dog fighters....kill dogs.

i dont see the big deal.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 09:57 AM

i dont see the big deal.

I see your point! I was flipping through the channels and saw a reporter interviewing someone that lives in that town.

She was shocked that no less than 36 law enforcement officers showed up at Vick's house to arrest someone for under an ounce of marijuana (evidently that was their excuse to get access to the property).

The woman said, "we have kids shooting each other in town and it's hard to get a police officer to check out complaints, but BY GOD, you fight dogs and the law swarms in!!"

She has an extremely valid point, IMO!!!

Bandera YaYa
07-19-2007, 10:00 AM
So do ya'll really think that this property ONLY housed dogs/dog fights?????

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
So do ya'll really think that this property ONLY housed dogs/dog fights?????

i think that people lived there too.

but it was a place to do that stuff.

luvhoops34
07-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
If you are indicted by a FEDERAL Grand Jury, you are as good as gone. Feds require MUCHO evidence before indicting. Stats show that Feds have a 99 % conviction rate. Bye bye Mikey. Doesnt pay to be a punk

G this is the first serious NF post in my memory, that I have ever seen you make! Will wonders never cease.:confused:

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 11:01 AM

i dont see the big deal.
I''ll go down with you, no way should animals lives be more important than human life, but in some crazy peoples mind this is the case:rolleyes:

carter08
07-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Vick has one chance.

Denny Crane. Never lost, never will.

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Vick has one chance.

Denny Crane. Never lost, never will.

who is that?

is he like jackie childs

DDBooger
07-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I''ll go down with you, no way should animals lives be more important than human life, but in some crazy peoples mind this is the case:rolleyes: yall think the Feds care bout the dogs? it makes it easier to paint this man as a punk, but its the $$$$ spent gambling and Fed not getting in on the action(taxes). The Don(IRS) doesn't like being cut out! hehe

fireman1
07-19-2007, 11:37 AM
i dont see the big deal.

yea I dont see the big deal either Ive seen some drunk drivers that have fled the scene and only get 3 yrs of prison and I dont know how long the max sentence for fighting dogs is but Im sure its more than 3 yrs.. now tell me how a human life is more important to a dogs? because I dont think any animals life is more important than that of a human... in the fire dept if we can save i life we will run into a burning building anytime but if we come upon a case where there is a dog lying there by a person body Im sure not gonna pull the dog out and leave the person inside

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I have to say in the Romans Day, they made humans fight til the Death, now with the Dogs fighting til the death is actually survival of the fittest, with the excepttion of gambling, and training. In the Jungle when animals fight to death it's no betting, no crowd, just death! I view Dog Fighting like Boxing, and Hunting.

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 11:54 AM
I have to say in the Romans Day, they made humans fight til the Death, now with the Dogs fighting til the death is actually survival of the fittest, with the excepttion of gambling, and training. In the Jungle when animals fight to death it's no betting, no crowd, just death! I view Dog Fighting like Boxing, and Hunting.

mustang04
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
well...i see yalls points and agree to an extent...but for a pit-bull owner like my family and I, this is a big deal. I hope they punish him good and make an example out of him because i'm tired of pieces of sh!t like him being the reason why everybody is so afraid of such an amazing breed:(

3afan
07-19-2007, 12:10 PM

good lord .......

luvhoops34
07-19-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm not going to say that I think Micahel Vick is a pillar of society, because I don't.....BUT the Feds are after him for gambling, not bc of the dog fighting. And if the Feds want you, you are screwed. Still, I think there are a lot more evil things the Feds could investigate besides dog fighting and gambling. geez get your priorities straight.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
well...i see yalls points and agree to an extent...but for a pit-bull owner like my family and I, this is a big deal. I hope they punish him good and make an example out of him because i'm tired of pieces of sh!t like him being the reason why everybody is so afraid of such an amazing breed:(

Ohhh......have you read the post about pit bulls on here?? Maybe on the second page now!!!

I think it was started by district303.....your own cousin is talking smack!!!

Go find it!!!:p :p

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I'm not going to say that I think Micahel Vick is a pillar of society, because I don't.....BUT the Feds are after him for gambling, not bc of the dog fighting. And if the Feds want you, you are screwed. Still, I think there are a lot more evil things the Feds could investigate besides dog fighting and gambling. geez get your priorities straight.
Yeah! like Bin Laden

Fotbol
07-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
My father had a yard full of pitbulls when I was growing up, we've also had Rocweilers, Dobermans, and Greyhounds, but we've had more pitbulls then anything, even had one in the house name sissy, sissy was a good Pitbull, if trained right they will protect you and your family. I think at one time we had 13 pitbulls in the back yard!