PDA

View Full Version : Phil C Tell me it isn't so.......

PHS Wildcats
07-17-2007, 08:23 PM
I went to texassports.com and it's showing the 1st game of the yr against Ark. St. that the game is on FSN PPV. Tell me I don't have to pay to watch the 'horns!!!!!!!!:(

Emerson1
07-17-2007, 08:25 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guess I will have to download it

injuredinmelee
07-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guess I will have to download it

Or we could all just go to the game...

Emerson1
07-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Or we could all just go to the game...
If I am gonna pay alot for a ticket, and sit in the 100 degree heat. It's gonna be for a game that matters

Phil C
07-18-2007, 08:27 AM
UT how could you?!

:(

PHS Wildcats
07-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Phil go talk to DeLoss and tell him not to do this:D

or we could go to sleep at 6PM and wait for FSN TO SHOW THE GAME @ 2AM Sunday morning.

Maroon87
07-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Florida does that stuff all the time. They'll play Appalachian St. or somebody on PPV every year.

Emerson1
07-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
UT how could you?!

:(
It's not UT's fault.

"The game is being televised on pay-per-view because it wasn’t selected for over-the-air broadcast or cable television coverage. Under conference TV rules, games not picked up for regular television distribution can only be televised live on pay-per-view, giving fans an opportunity to watch a game that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to see."

I think it will be on later in the week though.

piratebg
07-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Any idea how much the game would cost? Just curious.

CalallenWildcat
07-18-2007, 07:16 PM
If I am gonna pay alot for a ticket, and sit in the 100 degree heat. It's gonna be for a game that matters

Such as the SMU-Texas Tech game on Labor Day at 3:00 PM
(seriously, who in their right mind schedules a 3 PM game on Labor Day?)

g$$
07-18-2007, 10:27 PM
It's not UT's fault.

"The game is being televised on pay-per-view because it wasn’t selected for over-the-air broadcast or cable television coverage. Under conference TV rules, games not picked up for regular television distribution can only be televised live on pay-per-view, giving fans an opportunity to watch a game that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to see."

I think it will be on later in the week though.

Even Texas will not have EVERY game on live tv. Deal with it. TCU on Sept. 8th will be shown, & that will be a good ballgame. Maybe too close for some 'Horns. Go Frogs!

PHS Wildcats
07-18-2007, 10:45 PM
I'd probably say 19.95

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-18-2007, 10:48 PM
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Adidas410s
07-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Such as the SMU-Texas Tech game on Labor Day at 3:00 PM
(seriously, who in their right mind schedules a 3 PM game on Labor Day?)

That's what happens when ESPN is going to put SMU on national TV at home...and they'll be the only game on. They were quite excited to get this likely loss on TV! ;)

g$$
07-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
That's what happens when ESPN is going to put SMU on national TV at home...and they'll be the only game on. They were quite excited to get this likely loss on TV! ;)

Exactly. SMU is trying to get some publicity. Who can blame them for that?

Maroon87
07-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Exactly. SMU is trying to get some publicity. Who can blame them for that?

Oh they've had plenty of publicity over the years...just not much of it was good. :doh:

g$$
07-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Oh they've had plenty of publicity over the years...just not much of it was good. :doh:

That was a long time ago...like Death Penalty days around 20 yrs. ago. They are still trying to climb out of that hole. I hope Phil Bennett (old Aggie player & coach) gets it done. Gonna be tough though no doubt.