PDA

View Full Version : Steroids, other drugs found in bodies of wrestler, wife, son

setxsports
07-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Steroids, other drugs found in bodies of wrestler, wife, son

DECATUR, Ga. -- The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Tuesday that steroids and other drugs were found in the body of former pro wrestler Chris Benoit, and prescription drugs were also found in the bodies of his wife and son.

Also found in Benoit were the drugs Xanax and hydrocodone, according to a GBI statement. The agency said Benoit was negative for blood alcohol.

The statement said Nancy Benoit had Xanax, hydrocodone and hydromporphone in her body.

The 7-year-old boy, Daniel, had Xanax in his system. The GBI said it could not perform tests for steroids or human growth hormones on the boy because of lack of adequate amount of urine.

Xanax is an anti-anxiety drug. Hydrocodone is a painkiller.

The statement was released just before an afternoon news conference.

Keith7
07-17-2007, 02:29 PM
I've heard of people doing alot of stupid stuff on xanax, and not remembering it the next day.. this is a truely sad story

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-17-2007, 02:34 PM
What if his wife killed his son, and he killed his wife for doing it and then killed himself? I know it's not likely, but we may never know. Crazy stuff.

setxsports
07-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Good point!

zebrablue2
07-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I've heard of people doing alot of stupid stuff on xanax, and not remembering it the next day.. this is a truely sad story

very sad indeed.

charlesrixey
07-17-2007, 03:24 PM
what is hydromporphone?

DU_stud04
07-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
what is hydromporphone?
severe pain killer, comes in pill, powder or liquid form. can be used as a substitute for morphine or heroin.

setxsports
07-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Latest report on News was Benoit had very little Steroids in his system and this did NOT make him kill his family.

DU_stud04
07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by **********
Latest report on News was Benoit had very little Steroids in his system and this did NOT make him kill his family. i heard that there was testosterone that will be listed as being a steroid BUT it was not at an abnormal level and WOULD NOT have led to the so called "roid rage"

I've heard of people doing alot of stupid stuff on xanax, and not remembering it the next day.. this is a truly sad story
i dont see why people would be doing crazy stuff on xanax.... all it does is mellow you out

that is unless they take some xanax and then consume alcohol( or other drugs), which some do to get a cheap buzz and harder effects.

dumb people.

KTA
07-17-2007, 06:51 PM
What if his wife killed his son, and he killed his wife for doing it and then killed himself? I know it's not likely, but we may never know. Crazy stuff.

Come on now you know better then this...you know medical science is so advanced now they can tell you exactly how long somebody has been dead, and they have already ruled she had been dead a full day before the boy was killed.

Bandera YaYa
07-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i heard that there was testosterone that will be listed as being a steroid BUT it was not at an abnormal level and WOULD NOT have led to the so called "roid rage".

Actually, it was reported by the medical examiner that the testosterone level was 10 TIMES the normal amount. I think that qualilfies as being ABNORMAL.

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 09:59 AM
this is a bad deal.

testosterone levels were way up there....but i doubt that it was roid rage.

i dont see that lasting that long.

i think that the extra testosterone and other drugs made him chemically imbalanced....and he just went nuts.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
this is a bad deal.

i think that the extra testosterone and other drugs made him chemically imbalanced....and he just went nuts.

I think you have to be somewhat "brain damaged" to be in that line of work anyway.

raider red 2000
07-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think you have to be somewhat "brain damaged" to be in that line of work anyway.

if you weren't when you started....i am sure you would be when you get out.

i couldnt imagine jumping off of a ladder to try to head butt some one lying on a table or some crap like that.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2007, 11:30 AM

One of my buddies had a stint is IZW/WWE wrestling, and he doesn't do steroids and is one of the most loyal and dependable guys I know. He's also smarter than 90% of the people who post on this board....

LH Panther Mom
07-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
this is a bad deal.

i think that the extra testosterone and other drugs made him chemically imbalanced....and he just went nuts. Wasn't he taking testosterone injections to counterbalance the loss of testosterone due to the steroid usage? Kind of like beating your head against a wall to knock yourself out, then hitting yourself in the head with a hammer to wake yourself up, if you ask me. :doh: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
One of my buddies had a stint is IZW/WWE wrestling, and he doesn't do steroids and is one of the most loyal and dependable guys I know. He's also smarter than 90% of the people who post on this board....

"Had a stint"....I guess he was still smart enough to "get out"!! Huh???

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2007, 11:53 AM
"Had a stint"....I guess he was still smart enough to "get out"!! Huh???

He's in the Marines and has been for the last eight years. It's been hard for him to commit to something and be able to follow through with it because he's been to Iraq four times. Instead of going back to wrestling, when he was honorably discharged he came to A&M and has been studying philosophy and walked on the football team. He's the oldest guy on the team at 28 years old, but he got called back to Iraq again. He finds out later this month if he has to go or if he can stay in school and keep playing ball.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 11:54 AM
He's in the Marines and has been for the last eight years. It's been hard for him to commit to something and be able to follow through with it because he's been to Iraq four times. Instead of going back to wrestling, when he was honorably discharged he came to A&M and has been studying philosophy and walked on the football team. He's the oldest guy on the team at 28 years old, but he got called back to Iraq again. He finds out later this month if he has to go or if he can stay in school and keep playing ball.

Fingers crossed that he gets to stay home and play ball!!

On another note...my nephew just left for boot camp today!! :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Fingers crossed that he gets to stay home and play ball!!

On another note...my nephew just left for boot camp today!! :)

I hope so too.

What branch did he enlist in?

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 11:56 AM
I hope so too.

What branch did he enlist in?

Army!!

You and he would get along great....he is a die hard republican!!!! :D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Army!!

You and he would get along great....he is a die hard republican!!!! :D :D

My roommate wears a shirt around the house that says, "One Clinton was Enough," so as long as he's a good guy that's all that matters. I can see past naivety in people like my roommate and your nephew. :p :D ;)

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
My roommate wears a shirt around the house that says, "One Clinton was Enough," so as long as he's a good guy that's all that matters. I can see past naivety in people like my roommate and your nephew. :p :D ;)

Funny.....that's exactly what he says about people on the opposite end of the spectrum too!!:D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Funny.....that's exactly what he says about people on the opposite end of the spectrum too!!:D :D

But does he look this good while saying it? I didn't think so! hahaha

Ranger Mom
07-19-2007, 12:42 PM
But does he look this good while saying it? I didn't think so! hahaha

His girlfriend thinks so.......he's pretty cute, with drop dead gorgeous blue eyes!!:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2007, 12:47 PM
His girlfriend thinks so.......he's pretty cute, with drop dead gorgeous blue eyes!!:)

I have my rugged good looks, I'm not complaining. ;)