PDA

View Full Version : John From Cincinnati

BreckTxLonghorn
07-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Does anyone watch this show? I've been watching it from the beginning, and loved the producer's previous work on Deadwood. However, tonight's episode totally confused the hell out of me. Anybody got any theories/thoughts?

Bull's-eye
07-16-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm very confuse too! I'll have to watch again and see if I get a better understanding of what's going on. I guess John has the power to be in two places at once and make others do the same. I didn't get the part about everything being different or better through the eyes of the camera.

Adidas410s
07-16-2007, 01:35 PM
I watched 15 minutes of this show when it aired b4 the season premiere of Entourage Season 4...I got so confused and bogged down by the barrage of F bombs that I just gave up.

SWMustang
07-16-2007, 02:34 PM
This is why I'm getting tired of HBO. I can't make a committment to watch a series regularly. Just show some dang movies like I thought I was paying for.

You still got a job Adidas or has it been outsourced to Habib yet?:)

Adidas410s
07-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
You still got a job Adidas or has it been outsourced to Habib yet?:)

I'm still here. No official word yet as to what will happen to our department...but my money is still on being outta here in the next few months. I sure hope this job search doesn't take as long as the last one. Anybody need somebody in their finance dept??? ;)

mwynn05
07-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm still here. No official word yet as to what will happen to our department...but my money is still on being outta here in the next few months. I sure hope this job search doesn't take as long as the last one. Anybody need somebody in their finance dept??? ;) are you already looking?

Adidas410s
07-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
are you already looking?

Started looking before we got the news...