PDA

View Full Version : Today was a good day.....

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Sat out in the sun, floated in the pool, drank beer, ate fajitas, oreo cookie dessert...life is good!:D

Anybody else have a good day?

zebrablue2
07-15-2007, 09:06 PM
got some sun, had a few beers, made 3 birdies. a pretty good
day also.

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 09:13 PM
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one that had some fun today....:)

DU_stud04
07-15-2007, 09:15 PM
mooooooooooooo

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
mooooooooooooo

Okay, I have typed about 4 different things and then changed my mind.....thank goodness for the backspace key. :D

CHS_CG
07-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one that had some fun today....:)

No fun in my area today... well except Taylor begged and begged and BEGGED for this little 30 dollar bike at Walmart today.. so of course mommy gave in. Now I gotta figure out something to replace that Christmas Present

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
No fun in my area today... well except Taylor begged and begged and BEGGED for this little 30 dollar bike at Walmart today.. so of course mommy gave in. Now I gotta figure out something to replace that Christmas Present

Way to go Mom...did she have fun on it? We have plenty of time to come up with plan b before Christmas....:D

DU_stud04
07-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Okay, I have typed about 4 different things and then changed my mind.....thank goodness for the backspace key. :D haha, kinda interested what you had to use that backspace key for

CHS_CG
07-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Way to go Mom...did she have fun on it? We have plenty of time to come up with plan b before Christmas....:D

She cant ride it yet.. she has NO CLUE. She did learn where to put her feet though and she thinks its really cool being pulled around on this thing! I need ideas on plan B because she doesnt need ANY more toys.. I dont have room for the ones she has.

Phil C
07-15-2007, 09:34 PM
She cant ride it yet.. she has NO CLUE. She did learn where to put her feet though and she thinks its really cool being pulled around on this thing! I need ideas on plan B because she doesnt need ANY more toys.. I dont have room for the ones she has.

PICTURES!!

:mad:

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
haha, kinda interested what you had to use that backspace key for

well, I was kind of interested in what moooooooo means....you can explain first... :p

DU_stud04
07-15-2007, 09:37 PM
well, I was kind of interested in what moooooooo means....you can explain first... :p yup

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 09:38 PM

give me time, I will think of the perfect gift...I have years and years of experience...unfortunately ;)

3afan
07-15-2007, 09:38 PM
I walked Rusty (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net/rusty1.jpg) , took Bentley (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net/bentley%20001.jpg) home to Tyler (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=tyler&state=tx&zipcode=), attended a MESA (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net) board meeting, had left over pizza, played my guitar (http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/AEF18EBK.png) some, thats about it .... oh, and the 10 minutes I spent building this reply

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
I walked Rusty (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net/rusty1.jpg) , took Bentley (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net/bentley%20001.jpg) home to Tyler (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=tyler&state=tx&zipcode=), attended a MESA (http://www.metroeastsoftball.net) board meeting, had left over pizza, played my guitar (http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/AEF18EBK.png) some, thats about it .... oh, and the 10 minutes I spent building this reply

Well thank you for taking the time...great photos! The pets look happy and wow, what a softball complex.....you guys must be proud of that. :)

44INAROW
07-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Glad you enjoyed your day - it was a beautiful day in Cuero. We just hung around the house and didn't do much of anything - it sure is nice to do that every now and then. We slept late, got caught up with alot of stuff we have/had on TiVo - balanced the checkbook - discussed new tires for my Expedition :( Now I am eating a sugar-free popsicle and preparing myself for another work-week.... I sure hope the AC is working..... :eek: :mad: :p - I sure am looking forward to next weekend - Lil44 will be coming home since leaving right after graduation and my middle son will be driving in with him for a weekend visit. I'll have all my kids and granddaughters together, that usually only happens at Christmas.... So I do have something to look forward too all week long.... :) Hope you continue to enjoy your time off;)

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 09:59 PM
I got up and fixed a big breakfast, ate and went right back to bed. Slept until 4pm. Today was a good day!:D

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Lorey, I say you tell the boss everyone walks at noon if there is no AC...glad you had a relaxing day as well (you too Hoops)....I am a little sunburned and tired so it is lights out for me....

talk to you all soon!:)

Cameron Crazy
07-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Sitting here in bed on my new laptop. bout it!

injuredinmelee
07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
" No helicopter lookin for the murder, 2 in the morning got the fat burger... "

injuredinmelee
07-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl wanna dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live, another twenty-fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright

injuredinmelee
07-15-2007, 10:51 PM
had to skip a few lines for obvious reasons...

Went to $hort Dog's house, they was watchin Yo! MTV Raps
What's the haps on the craps
Shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em
Roll em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break em
With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven
Seven even back do' lil Joe I picked up the cash flow
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin domino

Crimestick
07-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Didn't even have to use my AK.... Today was a good day...

luvhoops34
07-15-2007, 11:07 PM

Crimestick
07-15-2007, 11:18 PM
At least none of us said,
"So deep it put her butt to sleep..."

Ranger Mom
07-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
At least none of us said,
"So deep it put her butt to sleep..."

:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Ummm......WHAT????

Crimestick
07-15-2007, 11:55 PM
It's from Ice Cube's "Today Was a Good Day." Several of the previous messages referenced it.

piratebg
07-16-2007, 01:22 AM
Well, my family and I were up at 6 and lounged around until 11. Then we slept until 3 and lounged around some more. At about 6 a storm rolled though and knocked out power, so I cooked dinner in the dark. Stayed up playing video games and just found out our satellite system was fried during the storm. No tv until Friday now.

AP Panther Fan
07-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
It's from Ice Cube's "Today Was a Good Day." Several of the previous messages referenced it.

I watched the video....and have to say my day was far better than his. I expected to see him shot at the end....blah, I don't like this kind of music. :cool:

pirate4state
07-16-2007, 09:43 AM
In the past 3 days I have had a total of 12 hours of sleep. :( I am not a happy camper! :mad: I need at least 5-6 hours of sleep a night and am only getting 4. :weeping:

I couldn't even enjoy yesterday's storm with a nap b/c the power went out and I can't nap w/o AC!! :rolleyes: :D

AP Panther Fan
07-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
In the past 3 days I have had a total of 12 hours of sleep. :( I am not a happy camper! :mad: I need at least 5-6 hours of sleep a night and am only getting 4. :weeping:

I couldn't even enjoy yesterday's storm with a nap b/c the power went out and I can't nap w/o AC!! :rolleyes: :D

Since your mental well-being isn't up to par, why don't you tell the boss you aren't feeling well and need to go home. You might do irrepairable damage while preparing someone's will. ;)

pirate4state
07-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Since your mental well-being isn't up to par, why don't you tell the boss you aren't feeling well and need to go home. You might do irrepairable damage while preparing someone's will. ;)

Yeah, I don't think that will work. LOL. It sounds good to ME, but he might have a hard time swallowing that and I wanna leave early on Friday and then of course, I want ALL Fridays off once football starts so I'm being the bestest employee EVER. :p :p

He has actually kinda agreed to the Fridays off in the fall. :eek: :eek: We were talking about how long I'd been working for him and I said too long (6 years this Nov) and talking about how much longer I'd be staying (not much longer - fingers crossed) and he said what will make you stay and I say Fridays off once football starts and he said okay, if it keeps you happy & here - you got it. :D He might have been joking, but I was dead serious. :thinking: Maybe I should get it in writing. ;)

burnet44
07-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe I should get it in writing. ;)

good move

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Sat out in the sun, floated in the pool, drank beer, ate fajitas, oreo cookie dessert...life is good!:D

Anybody else have a good day?

can i come over to your house?:)

Pmoney
07-16-2007, 11:31 AM
i played baseball for 3 hrs, went swimmin, and watched Sentinel(sp?) a good movie

DU_stud04
07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
moooooooooooooooooooooo

BuffyMars
07-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
" No helicopter lookin for the murder, 2 in the morning got the fat burger... "

My thoughts exactly. I have that on my mp3 player at work, lol.