PDA

View Full Version : Gary Sheffield

Bull Butter
07-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Am I the only one out there that is sick to death of this guy???

Every time in the past 2 years that he sees someone with a microphone or a pen and pad he has to go off on some sort of racial rant.

Dude, you're a good ballplayer. Not great, but good. Just shut up and play ball and enjoy the time you have left in this league before you become known as "really bitter old racist man".:)

Maroon87
07-14-2007, 02:40 AM
Sheff and David Wells have the career perfect game going...every team they've ever left they've ripped after they were gone.

They can both kiss the south end of a horse facing north for all I care.

pantherpop
07-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Am I the only one out there that is sick to death of this guy???

Every time in the past 2 years that he sees someone with a microphone or a pen and pad he has to go off on some sort of racial rant.

Dude, you're a good ballplayer. Not great, but good. Just shut up and play ball and enjoy the time you have left in this league before you become known as "really bitter old racist man".:)
you are exactly right my friend !

griff
07-14-2007, 04:13 PM
The fact that Sheffield has played for so many different teams says something about him. He wears out his welcome wherever he goes and the players don't like him as a teammate.

It's disgusting...he sees the world through the prism of skin color. What a sorry life.

JR2004
07-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Apparently Kenny Lofton is in agreement with Sheff.

Highschoolfan78
07-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

Coming from Lofton it would seem more legit. But someone should call the waambulance for sheff... I get tired of seeing him on the tv

Emerson1
07-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
He just said that Sheff knows what he is talking about.

Maroon87
07-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
Coming from Lofton it would seem more legit. But someone should call the waambulance for sheff... I get tired of seeing him on the tv

Actually, the fact that Lofton backed up Sheff in any way just tells me that Lofton is equally as clueless. Both of these guys have all the talent in the world but can't stay with a team for too long. Wonder why?:thinking:

burnet44
07-16-2007, 02:28 PM
if it was so bad why did Sheff try to get a contract extension from the Yanks?

Money
the knows George pays it
Guess its not so bad huh Sheff
Appears that the Yanks aing going for it
then Sheff rips Torre
coinicidance?

pure class Sheff pure class