PDA

View Full Version : For all those that blame Jerry Jones about....

Txbroadcaster
07-13-2007, 11:02 PM
The Jimmy Johnson situation need to watch America's Game the Cowboys 93 Story...At the end Jimmy Johnson HIMSELF says he always had a date marked that when he would leave the Cowboys, and Jones "firing" him was only a couple of days before that date. And he was gone no matter what..as he said it..While others had SB on their mind, I just had something else to do on my mind and had been for a long time.

Johnson NEVER intended to stay with Dallas a long time, and not because of Jones, the guy got bored after a few years everywhere he was. Some like to rebuild and stay..others like to rebuild, win and then move on..Johnson was that type

piratebg
07-13-2007, 11:18 PM
I caught that earlier on NFL Network. Great show. Lots of great Cowboy memories and the truth from Jimmy himself. Good times are coming back to Dallas this year. :)

Txbroadcaster
07-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I caught that earlier on NFL Network. Great show. Lots of great Cowboy memories and the truth from Jimmy himself. Good times are coming back to Dallas this year. :)

I love that program..I want the DVD collection

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Personally, I like blaming Jerry.:D

burnet44
07-13-2007, 11:49 PM
I love ol Botox Boy
keep up the good work jerry

smustangs
07-14-2007, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The Jimmy Johnson situation need to watch America's Game the Cowboys 93 Story...At the end Jimmy Johnson HIMSELF says he always had a date marked that when he would leave the Cowboys, and Jones "firing" him was only a couple of days before that date. And he was gone no matter what..as he said it..While others had SB on their mind, I just had something else to do on my mind and had been for a long time.

Johnson NEVER intended to stay with Dallas a long time, and not because of Jones, the guy got bored after a few years everywhere he was. Some like to rebuild and stay..others like to rebuild, win and then move on..Johnson was that type

i just saw that a lil while ago and it kind of sucked that jimmy was gone no matter what

Maroon87
07-14-2007, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Personally, I like blaming Jerry.:D

So does b44 apparently...

JasperDog94
07-14-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
So does b44 apparently... So do a lot of people. But Jerry brings a lot of that on himself because of his personality. My dad will never forgive him for the way that he fired Tom Landry.

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by piratebg

I really hope so, BG!

i really miss the second and third rounds of the playoffs!

Da Mules
07-16-2007, 08:28 PM
[i] Some like to rebuild and stay..others like to rebuild, win and then move on..Johnson was that type [/B]

in that case, he should still be with the Dolphins... he didn't get the job done. :D

BuffyMars
07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

AMEN!!!

Txbroadcaster
07-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
I really hope so, BG!

WHOA!!..The play-offs go more than one round? NExt thing your going to tell me is that teams can qualify two years in a row..Such CRAZY talk

BuffyMars
07-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
WHOA!!..The play-offs go more than one round? NExt thing your going to tell me is that teams can qualify two years in a row..Such CRAZY talk

That's just crazy talk! Where is Manck when you need him?