PDA

View Full Version : Toby 25-3a

LH_PANTHER
07-09-2002, 06:19 PM
Toby you are right I think you are short changing Llano a little bit. But after seeing a lot of Liberty Hill, Llano, and Wimberely, the 4th and 5th spot will be short changed no matter who is there. This last playoff spot will be a battle. The three teams mentioned are all about even. I like that you went with LH though. Burnet and Bandera will be head and shoulders above the rest of the field. I feel the only thing that can hold Burnet back is themselves. Good luck to all teams in 25-3a. Lets have a great year and showing in the season.

toby070
07-10-2002, 10:30 PM
LH Panther, it KILLED me to not have Wimberley in my top three. I have followed them closely for teh last two years, and they have a great bunch of kids and a great program. They lost so much though. I told my dad two years ago when you guys tyook some lumps from Wimberley in Liberty Hill that this would be the year to watch out for you guys, and being from San Marcos, I also love Coach Vance. The only thing bad about having him as your coach is that you lost Wasson from the group of sophs of two years ago when his dad left. That kid was awesome then, I'm sure he is even better now.

I think that this will be a fun year, whereas there were some meaningless games last year, every game not involving Burnet or Bandera will be a dogfight.