PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield Eagles to win 3A Football Championship in 07'

Fotbol
07-13-2007, 03:09 PM
SIKE !

jason
07-13-2007, 03:21 PM
so someone makes one comment about marlin's lack of effort and you create this whole thread...

even matthew said they were a 'disappointment'...

grow up...

Fotbol
07-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by jason
so someone makes one comment about marlin's lack of effort and you create this whole thread...

even matthew said they were a 'disappointment'...

grow up...
Fairfield and Marlin has been at this since the Mascots had a fight at a football game 10 years ago, but wait why am I explaining to you who the hell is Jason, tell you what potna I can say what I want to who I want when I want so deal with go shoot a round of golf, Momma's Boi, I don't care what people say bout Marlin, but when you get personal then that's a different story fella,,,,......the bigger they are the harder they fall......

jason
07-13-2007, 03:47 PM
lol i needed a good laugh, its been a long day at the office....

Fotbol
07-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by jason
lol i needed a good laugh, its been a long day at the office.... Well I only have 10 minutes left so I guess I can call it a day you take care Jason and get those computers to working potna:D

Adidas410s
07-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I don't care what people say bout Marlin, but when you get personal then that's a different story fella

oh the irony of that statement...

Rocket Dad
07-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Bed 10- When a person makes a statement that is true, I don't feel like it is something PERSONAL. Many people around the state know that Marlin is a team of "frontrunners" . As long as things are easy and their winning, everything is cool.. have to fight through adversity .. most of the time = bad results. Coach Malone and other coaches have told me about this. When the talent they have equals the effort and investment into the program, Marlin would be unstoppable. Maybe you can push these younger kids to invest and work hard, only the way you can. Good luck to the Bulldogs.

JR2004
07-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Say what y'all want about Cunbed, but that man has more school pride than anyone on this board will ever have about their school.

mwynn05
07-14-2007, 02:33 AM
fairfield will being good to win a game or two next year everyone can say what they want about haynes but he doesn't have a lot to work with this season he deserves at least one more season after this one....as for my comments i competed against marlin from 7-12th grade i know whAT kind of athletes and effort they put forth i faced it first hand

pirate4state
07-14-2007, 09:20 AM
:confused: I must of missed something :thinking:

Emerson1
07-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
fairfield will being good to win a game or two next year everyone can say what they want about haynes but he doesn't have a lot to work with this season he deserves at least one more season after this one....as for my comments i competed against marlin from 7-12th grade i know whAT kind of athletes and effort they put forth i faced it first hand
Players look alot faster from the sidelines

burnet44
07-14-2007, 10:06 AM

I really dont know why he left Mcgregor, unless he had too.
Running the spread w/o

1. the people to do it
2. understanding the scheme
3. understanding what you really want to do

Ive seen them play
had a good looking kid at qb
fair thrower
but
the line wasnt good
no recievers
ran a lot of plays to the short side of the field
went to his bench a ton
set the strength to the sideline and went there
(while good you cant do it too much)
I know Haynes hasnt been there long
I probably expected more
but maybe there is nothing there
or its in the gym?

I just figured they would be better

eagles_victory
07-14-2007, 03:07 PM
this is a completely pointless thread people from Fairfield know we wont be very good next year but our kids will give it their best effort and win and lose with class and thats a lot more then I can say for some other teams

charlesrixey
07-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
this is a completely pointless thread people from Fairfield know we wont be very good next year but our kids will give it their best effort and win and lose with class and thats a lot more then I can say for some other teams

:clap:

burnet44
07-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

they play hard
it was just hard to see what they were trying to do
have some decent kids

they ran the power before the coaching change

they should be better with a year under their belts?

mwynn05
07-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
they play hard
it was just hard to see what they were trying to do
have some decent kids

they ran the power before the coaching change

they should be better with a year under their belts? well all of the best athletes graduated

burnet44
07-14-2007, 08:29 PM
qb?

mwynn05
07-14-2007, 08:46 PM
qb? yeah...well one if them did for sure and i know he started at the beginning of the season at least...i only saw like 1 or 2 games though

burnet44
07-14-2007, 09:14 PM
kid that played vs Robinson would have been a better tailback
but maybe thats all they had
good looking athlete

eagles_victory
07-15-2007, 02:13 AM
kid that played vs Robinson would have been a better tailback
but maybe thats all they had
good looking athlete Keebo is gone he was the qb against Robinson were going to be down again this year we just dont have many athletes we dont have a qb who has taken a varsity snap

Haynes had the offense on track by the end of last season we were putting together some pretty decent offensive performances the defense was just horrible but i dont expect us to be too strong this year

burnet44
07-15-2007, 10:32 AM
no athletes + spread=big time losses

run the ball
use misdirection
run the clock
control the game as much as possible
work on special teams kicking game
use the 25 sec clock

give yourself a chance

3 and out inc pass 30 sec runs off the clock

will get you embarresed

eagles_victory
07-15-2007, 11:20 AM
no athletes + spread=big time losses

run the ball
use misdirection
run the clock
control the game as much as possible
work on special teams kicking game
use the 25 sec clock

give yourself a chance

will get you embarresed we ran the ball out of the spread a lot last year... we dont really have a back who can carry it 25 or 30 times a game either so that makes it kind of though this team will be built more for a spread running attack then a power running attack just bc of the people playing running back

Fotbol
07-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Say what y'all want about Cunbed, but that man has more school pride than anyone on this board will ever have about their school.
People on this board knows this to be true, I think they like giving the ole Cunbed10 a hard time, because he will definitely give the a harder time.:D

Fotbol
07-16-2007, 07:51 AM
I think fairfield has turn into a Basketball town!

mwynn05
07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
I think fairfield has turn into a Basketball town! that group graduated now if marlin plays them they wont get beat by 30 :)

charlesrixey
07-16-2007, 11:03 AM
wasn't it just five years or so ago that fairfield was 11-1?

what happened?

mwynn05
07-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
wasn't it just five years or so ago that fairfield was 11-1?

what happened? it was 11-2 and they they were 0-10 the year before... they were 11-2

Fotbol
07-16-2007, 11:55 AM
that group graduated now if marlin plays them they wont get beat by 30 :) Marlin will surprise in Basketball the next few years, keep your eye on them, this is the first year they've participated in AAU, and they have every age group from 8-18 participating. Starting with the 08' season watch how the Dogs do in Football, and Track. I can't measure this years teams, this is the ??? year for me, I haven't been around much, but I know bye the time we get back to 3A they should be ready in all sports!

Fotbol
07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Marlin will surprise in Basketball the next few years, keep your eye on them, this is the first year they've participated in AAU, and they have every age group from 8-18 participating. Starting with the 08' season watch how the Dogs do in Football, and Track. I can't measure this years teams, this is the ??? year for me, I haven't been around much, but I know bye the time we get back to 3A they should be ready in all sports!

Fotbol
07-16-2007, 02:54 PM

Fairfield will have 4 move-ins at the end of July that will change their Football teams outlook!

burnet44
07-16-2007, 02:55 PM
from?

Fotbol
07-16-2007, 02:58 PM
from? Coach Haynes wouldn't want that out there just yet!;)

eagles_victory
07-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Fairfield will have 4 move-ins at the end of July that will change their Football teams outlook! i wish this was true

mwynn05
07-16-2007, 03:49 PM
well they are building a new power plant i think but fairfield never gets move ins there is nothing close and nothing to move too