PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies

CenTexSports
07-13-2007, 10:42 AM
I had to stay home and babysit the grandkids (2, 4, & 5). What can I give them to help them take a 3 hour nap?

burnet44
07-13-2007, 10:44 AM
nyquil

44INAROW
07-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I had to stay home and babysit the grandkids (2, 4, & 5). What can I give them to help them take a 3 hour nap?

If someone knows that answer - they could make a fortune by marketing it........... Good Luck........... :D I'll have my 6 yr old granddaughter this weekend.. It's amazing the energy those little rascals have:cool:

TheDOCTORdre
07-13-2007, 10:45 AM
just beat them with a bag of oranges. oranges give more than the human body does, so it doesnt leave bruises.

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 10:45 AM

Benedryl.......lol

TheDOCTORdre
07-13-2007, 10:46 AM
yes that is a joke

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM
What my husband used to do when he had to watch my daughter....Just turn on the TV and be oblivious to what is happening around you.

CenTexSports
07-13-2007, 10:49 AM
I am just kidding. I would not give the kids anything but I sure would like to knock a knot on my wife's head for getting a sinus infection and having to go to the doctor so I had to watch them.

44INAROW
07-13-2007, 10:50 AM
I sure would like to knock a knot on my wife's head for getting a sinus infection and having to go to the doctor so I had to watch them.

you fell for that?? OMG... I love smart women :D :D :D :D

CenTexSports
07-13-2007, 10:50 AM
I am the same way. As long as there is not blood and they are not right in my face, I can pretty much ignore all the crying and screaming.

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 10:52 AM
I am just kidding. I would not give the kids anything but I sure would like to knock a knot on my wife's head for getting a sinus infection and having to go to the doctor so I had to watch them.

The lengths women have to go to just for a little time to themselves. I'm sure she's really enjoying the sinus infection.;)

CenTexSports
07-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Yea, she just got out of the doctor's office and she called to say she was going to see Harry Potter with a friend. She also said that the doctor told her to spend two weeks in bed. Yeah, right.

Ranger Mom
07-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Yea, she just got out of the doctor's office and she called to say she was going to see Harry Potter with a friend. She also said that the doctor told her to spend two weeks in bed. Yeah, right.

HaHa!! You GO GIRL!!!!

Seriously though, I feel your pain. At the moment, I have a 7 y/o, 6 month old and 3 month old living in my house.....ALL GIRLS!!!

They NEVER sleep at the same time!!:)

CenTexSports
07-13-2007, 11:15 AM
We have custody of the 4 year old girl and the 2 year old boy but my wife keeps our 5 year old granddaughter (whose mother is expecting). I was looking forward to having multiple rooms where I could get away from my wife and now every room is full of kids or toys.

Ranger Mom
07-13-2007, 11:19 AM
We have custody of the 4 year old girl and the 2 year old boy but my wife keeps our 5 year old granddaughter (whose mother is expecting). I was looking forward to having multiple rooms where I could get away from my wife and now every room is full of kids or toys.

Believe me, I know the feeling.

Wal-Mart has never been so peaceful!!:D :D