PDA

View Full Version : Be a real man.....

luvhoops34
07-12-2007, 11:07 PM
and quit *67 your cell phone # when you prank call me. I have it set on vibrate, so it doesn't ring, and I don't listen to the voice messages.....:)

All you are doing is showing your immaturity.

Maroon87
07-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
and quit *67 your cell phone # when you prank call me. I have it set on vibrate, so it doesn't ring, and I don't listen to the voice messages.....:)

Hey, you asked them to call. :doh:

luvhoops34
07-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Hey, you asked them to call. :doh:

Yea, one time....:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 12:10 AM
What if it's a woman?

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
What if it's a woman?

women don't do crap like that, Gary....and how many young women do we have on the DL????

Meg, Talena....

they would have had to be on late last night.

It's okay, everytime he calls, it just confirms that it's a guy.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 12:13 AM
women don't do crap like that, Gary....and how many young women do we have on the DL????

Meg, Talena....

they would have had to be on late last night.

It's okay, everytime he calls, it just confirms that it's a guy.

It's not me, I'm having too rough of a night to want to do that to anyone. I'm going to try to go sleep, but I don't think I'll be able to.....

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:15 AM
It's not me, I'm having too rough of a night to want to do that to anyone. I'm going to try to go sleep, but I don't think I'll be able to.....

I really didn't think it was you, Gary. But thanks anyway.

KTA
07-13-2007, 12:18 AM
gary sent me a myspace message and told me it was him...ROM HIS BUTT!!!

lol just messing with ya:p

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by KTA

LOL

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by KTA

*Sigh*

I went out to supper with a few friends and I pull in, park, and everything is going fine, come back out and my truck won't start. It wasn't running funny at all, we didn't have the music turned up so I could hear it, and the gauges were all reading normally, but it just won't start. It's a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. We haven't had to do anything to it but change the oil and replace the brakes and the bearings in the front since we've got it. I'm sick to my stomach, I literally threw up earlier just because I'm so pessimistic about it I suppose. It's my baby and I take really good care of it, and I'm just concerned that it's something major and I'm going to have to be without it for awhile........:(

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:39 AM
*Sigh*

I went out to supper with a few friends and I pull in, park, and everything is going fine, come back out and my truck won't start. It wasn't running funny at all, we didn't have the music turned up so I could hear it, and the gauges were all reading normally, but it just won't start. It's a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. We haven't had to do anything to it but change the oil and replace the brakes and the bearings in the front since we've got it. I'm sick to my stomach, I literally threw up earlier just because I'm so pessimistic about it I suppose. It's my baby and I take really good care of it, and I'm just concerned that it's something major and I'm going to have to be without it for awhile........:(

It could be bad injectors or your injector pump. JMO

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 12:41 AM
It could be bad injectors or your injector pump. JMO

Yeah, I'm leaning toward it being my injector pump, but I need a sensor to check the PSI coming from the valves to find out which one. I have almost 90,000 miles on it and nothing on the motor has been touched, but the trouble codes that it's throwing are kinda crazy, all things considered. I'm going to call my dad in the morning and let him know.

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I'm leaning toward it being my injector pump, but I need a sensor to check the PSI coming from the valves to find out which one. I have almost 90,000 miles on it and nothing on the motor has been touched, but the trouble codes that it's throwing are kinda crazy, all things considered. I'm going to call my dad in the morning and let him know.

Sounds like a plan, let me know what you find out.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 12:45 AM
Sounds like a plan, let me know what you find out.

Will do, and I hope your problem gets solved. I didn't mean to threadnap or anything, but I just had to say it somewhere to somebody.

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Will do, and I hope your problem gets solved. I didn't mean to threadnap or anything, but I just had to say it somewhere to somebody.

It's cool. Our diesel's rear end is out right now. I know how you feel. It's depressing.:(

KTA
07-13-2007, 12:48 AM
watch, it will be something small....dont worry about it until you HAVE to worry about it ;) (ive got bleeding ulcers in my stomach because of stressing out, trust me its better this way)

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by KTA
watch, it will be something small....dont worry about it until you HAVE to worry about it ;) (ive got bleeding ulcers in my stomach because of stressing out, trust me its better this way)

you didn't tell me that!! :weeping:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by KTA

Well, the thing that has me worried the most was that it was leaking oil. I'm positive that it was oil, because I know what Rotella smells like, I've put it in that truck way too many times (almost every oil change I've had my hand in), but there is an oil overflow for when there is too much oil pressure, and from where it was leaking it seems like it was coming form there, but I can't be positive until I have light to see. If that's the case, I would feel like a lot of weight would be lifted off of me right now.

KTA
07-13-2007, 12:59 AM
really? Yeah I missed 3 days work last week because I kept throwing up blood (not a lot just a lil, that and when I get stressed or eat spicy food I tend to pass blood as well) Ive had this since me and D was together

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by KTA
really? Yeah I missed 3 days work last week because I kept throwing up blood (not a lot just a lil, that and when I get stressed or eat spicy food I tend to pass blood as well) Ive had this since me and D was together

Okay, I thought this was a new development. I remeber now that you mentioned the D word. That would cause ulcers in anybody.

Ranger Mom
07-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by KTA

Dude...chill out!!

You are WAY too young to have bleeding ulcers!!

"They" are NOT worth it!!:)

charlesrixey
07-13-2007, 08:48 AM

I'll go grab some of my infantry buddies and track him down for you if he calls again!

:)

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
I'll go grab some of my infantry buddies and track him down for you if he calls again!

The Marines to the resuce!:clap:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Well, the thing that has me worried the most was that it was leaking oil. I'm positive that it was oil, because I know what Rotella smells like, I've put it in that truck way too many times (almost every oil change I've had my hand in), but there is an oil overflow for when there is too much oil pressure, and from where it was leaking it seems like it was coming form there, but I can't be positive until I have light to see. If that's the case, I would feel like a lot of weight would be lifted off of me right now.

Well, last night I was positive that it was oil...It was power steering fluid from me torquing on the steering wheel to get it to turn. Found out this morning when I was tracing the leak and had daylight, and sure enough it was the power steering pump, which is a good thing because it's supposed to do that. Still won't start this morning, unhooked the batteries and ran diagnostics and trouble codes again, and got different codes that told me that it was the injector pump.....We'll see what happens, but I can't do anything with it until Sunday at the earliest as I have my oldest brother's wedding tomorrow.

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Well, last night I was positive that it was oil...It was power steering fluid from me torquing on the steering wheel to get it to turn. Found out this morning when I was tracing the leak and had daylight, and sure enough it was the power steering pump, which is a good thing because it's supposed to do that. Still won't start this morning, unhooked the batteries and ran diagnostics and trouble codes again, and got different codes that told me that it was the injector pump.....We'll see what happens, but I can't do anything with it until Sunday at the earliest as I have my oldest brother's wedding tomorrow.

good ol' injector pump.....:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 09:31 AM
good ol' injector pump.....:(

Apparently the injector pumps on the '01 and '02 are pretty unreliable and go out at around 90-100K miles, and guess what, I'm sitting at 89,000+ miles. Go figure. I'm thinking of getting a FASS fuel injector to put on there, but we'll see.

luvhoops34
07-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Apparently the injector pumps on the '01 and '02 are pretty unreliable and go out at around 90-100K miles, and guess what, I'm sitting at 89,000+ miles. Go figure. I'm thinking of getting a FASS fuel injector to put on there, but we'll see.

My mechanic had told me that when I had the 02' 4x4.:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-13-2007, 09:41 AM
My mechanic had told me that when I had the 02' 4x4.:(

Mine is 2wd, better gas mileage if it would run, haha.

Adidas410s
07-13-2007, 09:47 AM
well...if you're dumb enough to post your phone number online...:rolleyes:

burnet44
07-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

please please please

take no prisioners