PDA

View Full Version : Good information............

Bull Butter
07-12-2007, 02:24 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-07-11-simpson-bazaar_N.htm?csp=34

Jessica Simpson: 'My boobs are real'

By Peter Lindbergh, Harper's Bazaar

Jessica Simpson says she would only consider getting breast work after she's had children.

By Lorena Blas, USA TODAY
Jessica Simpson is keeping it real — for now. "I've had none," she says, when asked about plastic surgery.
"But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my bellybutton, I would get them lifted," Simpson tells fashion designer pal Michael Kors, who writes about her in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands July 24. She adds, "But you know, my boobs are real."

The singer/actress, who turned 27 Tuesday, gets candid with Kors, who has known her since 2004, about her career, her fashion sense and John Mayer. The release of her latest film project, Blonde Ambition, has not been set yet.

She credits a fellow Texan for helping her with her acting. "Willie Nelson taught me an amazing thing on (2005's) The Dukes of Hazzard: He memorizes his lines by writing them as a song, and they become a melody to him," she says. Nelson also gets credit for inspiring her musically. "I've been wanting to do a country record because it's just my roots; it's my soul. I aspire to be like Patsy Cline. Willie actually turned me on to her because he used to be one of her background singers."

As for whether she prefers singing or acting, Simpson says, "In my music career, there have been moments of failure, and with acting, I haven't had that yet. But music is opening up my heart and every emotion inside of me."

pirate4state
07-12-2007, 02:56 PM
and now I can sleep tonight knowing this :rolleyes:

haha

burnet44
07-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter

Jessica Simpson is keeping it real — for now.

Wheres Randy Jackson "Keeping it real dawg"

"But you know, my boobs are real."

pretty much figure people konw that if its true

I aspire to be like Patsy Cline.

That is so wrong. The only thing she has in common with Cline? both are women. It ends there

zebrablue2
07-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and now I can sleep tonight knowing this :rolleyes:

haha

same here. think i will go to sleep with the chickens. good night.

Maroon87
07-12-2007, 08:14 PM
I'd rather find out for myself...just to be sure. ;)