PDA

View Full Version : BullFrog

charlesrixey
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
hopefully you will get to go to FW. we'll have to go down the stock yards and get smashed. its great that you will get to be there for your child's birth. i must say, im envious. i really cant wait to have children.

well, this is our third (and final) kid, and the first one i will witness

i definately didn't want another over-the-phone Iraq birth conversation with DVD to follow

got tired of that

my unit actually leaves again in September, but because of my EAS and the SGTMAJ pulling for me to see my kid's birth i was able to stay behind. Right now most of the unit is on block leave, as we have finished most of our Pre-deployment training

what is your MOS?

tell you what

i'm going to turn this into a separate thread so we can leave this other discussion alone!

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-11-2007, 10:14 PM
its good to see that the leadership is actually looking out for their guys. i know there are far too many people in the service that are in a leadership position that dont do as good of a job as they should. thats not to say there arent good leaders in the service, cause there are; however, when you get a bad one they stick out better than the good ones do.

my mos is 96H20, im the Team Leader for my CGS Section (a total of 6 guys, myself included.) to make the explanation of that quick, fast and simple; intel.

charlesrixey
07-11-2007, 10:19 PM
i am a 5711 (Nuclear/Biological/Chemical)

a rough equivalent of the chemical corps soldiers, but our mission is a bit more big picture

are you HUMINT?
CI?

of course, if you were, you might not be able to tell me much about it!;)

leadership is certainly dependent upon the specific LtCol/SgtMaj

i've had good ones and bad ones, but it certainly helps when the SNCO's i work with (in the S-3) are looking out for me

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-11-2007, 10:22 PM
it does depend on the particular leadership at the top levels; i think and have seen the intermediate leadership do more damage than what they were aware.

my job is more of a real time imagery type mos. hey ill be back in a while, i have to get some work done, later ya'll!

charlesrixey
07-11-2007, 10:24 PM
oh, i get you now!

know anything about ArcGIS?

i did some work with it in college and now i do some of that stuff with some other programs

I'll catch you in my morning!