PDA

View Full Version : Who have you not seen?

pooch
07-11-2007, 01:20 PM
What HS, college, or pro team have you not seen live at their home stadium that you've always wanted to go watch?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-11-2007, 01:21 PM
The Dallas Cowboys
The Duke Blue Devils (Basketball)

pooch
07-11-2007, 01:26 PM
last Cowboys game i went to was when Young was QB for San Fran, Rathman was FB and they played at Texas Stadium. Think it was around '91. pretty cool scene back then, but sure it'll be better once they move into their new digs.

I'd like to see Notre Dame (football), Man U (soccer), and Duke (bball)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Ohh yeah, I want to see Notre Dame play football too.

Phil C
07-11-2007, 01:30 PM
The Dallas Cowboys. I had a chance to go when they played Green Bay during the regular season in 1975 which they lost in a dull poorly played game.

The Texans when they play the Titans with Vince Young.

I would like to see the UT volleyball team play a match. I have seen them play softball and soccer but never volleyball.

luvhoops34
07-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Dallas Cowboys

burnet44
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Ive been on the sideline for a Cowboy game
pretty cool.

But before I go id like to see

1. A Red Sox-yankee game at Fenway
2. Cubs game at Wrigley
3. A Packer game in the snow at lambeau
4. match at Wimbeldon
5. The Masters

Adidas410s
07-11-2007, 01:50 PM
the Cows...been to Texas Stadium for many HS and college games....but never a Cows game.

Texas vs OU in the Cotton Bowl. I've been to a few Cotton Bowls...even met my future wife there...but never been to the RRS.

Rose Bowl...this one is more about the stadium and less about the game for me. I'm big on historical venues. Which brings me to...

Wrigley Field and Fenway Park. I've toured both and been to a game at Fenway. I've even been on top of the Monstah seats a few weeks ago. Now I want to sit on top of the GM @ Fenway and sit in the outfield at Wrigley.

Augusta National...a place every golf fan should visit at least once in their life. It should be required once you buy your first set of golf clubs! :)

Lambeau Field...heck I'm named after an NFL HOF lineman that played for the Packers:

http://www.profootballhof.com/assets/story_image/gregg110100.jpg

I know this one isn't exactly a sporting event...but I wanna go to Vegas for the Super Bowl one year. I've heard that it's one of the best times of the year to be there and everything in town revolves around a game that will likely never be played there.

charlesrixey
07-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Duke Blue Devils (do i really need to specify which sport on this one?)
Texas Longhorns
The texans vs. the Titans
Southlake Carroll when they lose

pirate4state
07-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
...even met my future wife there...

I know this one isn't exactly a sporting event...but I wanna go to Vegas for the Super Bowl one year. I've heard that it's one of the best times of the year to be there and everything in town revolves around a game that will likely never be played there.

Does she know she is to be your future wife? Why you holding out on your DL family? :mad: SPILL IT!!!

---------

When I was a travel agent, I booked a Super Bowl trip for my Guinness guys - they always had a blast!! :thumbsup:

back on topic

1. Boston-NYY @ Fenway
2. Duke/NC @ Cameron
3. Wimbeldon
4. Texas/OU
5. Texas/A&M at Kyle Field

piratebg
07-11-2007, 07:23 PM
The Dallas Cowboys and the Longhorns, but I may be getting a really good deal on Cowboys/Eagles tickets this season. Fingers crossed. :)

lostaussie
07-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Duke Blue Devils (do i really need to specify which sport on this one?)
Texas Longhorns
The texans vs. the Titans
Southlake Carroll when they lose CR, i would never have never taken you for a Bluedevil fan. my kind of guy. i have loved the Bluedevils ever since the days of the greatest lefthander of all time............Johnny Dawkins. Coincidently, i myself would like to watch Celina one time............when they win:D........................just kidding of course. Maybe i can come watch another this year a little earlier:thumbsup: