PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Who???

EX_QB
09-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Well...0-3....And everyone around Caldwell is saying...Giddings Who?? This is not the same caliber team that we got stomped by last year. Don't give me excuse of the 2001 class, or about Coaches...I don't care bout your excuses. I don't care if injuries are a vital porblem..b/c after we are thru with ya'll its OVER....the ship has sunk b4 it was even able to sail. GET A NEW QB!!!! MATT SUCKS!!! Green should stay at RB. Alexander?? Don't make me laugh!!! Bring up a JV QB or wait better yet..bring up the 3-0 JV team. Who dropped out during 2 a days or before 2 a days started that might of had more experience QBing then Alexander and Green????

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:15 PM
alright ex-qb, i know who you are and i'm sure you know who i am. We've gotten along in the past but this is going a little to far. There's a good reason why you're the ex-qb(and a jv qb at that). Because you didn't have the balls to play this year. I've got to commend you for one thing though, you've got a lot of nuts when you're at a desk typing on a computer.

mindy
09-25-2002, 09:18 PM
if ex qb is who i think he is: all need to remember this statement, he couldn't play for lexington or even emanuel in giddings, because he is not tough enough, quick talking qb, you have done nothing, big boy

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 09:23 PM
I am sick and tired of you and your gay A$$ posts. Worry bout your team and don't worry bout us YET! We will be there to stomp the sh!t outta you when you come to our house. So shut up. I guess I would be the next Qb with the most experience if I didn't have a rotator(sp?) problem and the doctor is talkin bout surgery. Not braggin bout myself just sayin.

Out -- Bell

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 09:26 PM
Mindy and GiddingsCB you talkin bout me?? I would not backstab my best friends like whoever the F&ck this guy is. I'm cool with every1 on the Varsity and JV team. I just wish I didn't have injury probs or I would be out there with ya'll. No matter win or lose I support you guys all the way..
Bell

IveyOldschool02
09-25-2002, 09:32 PM
I hope Giddings beats the hell out of Caldwell. They are starting to annoy me.
By the way, Carter played the entire game. He did not play on the first series, but, as I remember, he did throw a touchdown in the 4th quarter. So dont try that crap. Carter played and Giddings will beat Caldwell next week. Just wait. GATA!!!!HAW

mindy
09-25-2002, 09:34 PM
bell, sounds like you have to post names, don't cry, just play or go away

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:36 PM
If it's not you then i apologize, but i'm just going on what i was told. like i said we've always gotten along before.

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:38 PM
but you can understand why i'd be upset if it was you

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 09:39 PM
ok mindy...I have no idea who you are and i could careless, but all I know is that I have nothing to proove to you or anyone else. I don't know who the EX_QB is, but I am close to finding out. so get off my back for a while untill I am PROVEN guilty!!
Bell

INOUNVME
09-25-2002, 09:39 PM
CB - been trying to catch you on here at some time. Hope everything is going well. Keep up the good work. You got lots of support out there too. Stands might get bare, but you have lots of people on your side. GATA Buffs

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:41 PM
i started posting on here to keep stud end in line. Give jordan a kiss for me

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:51 PM
i've been lookin for you to. give jordan a kiss for me. robert(aka big rob) sends her his regards.

StudEnd86
09-25-2002, 09:53 PM
I'm back. Have yall missed me. Ex QB lets go. Mindy whats up hottie. I know who you are. Whats up chunk. Whats up tiger.

EX_QB
09-25-2002, 09:53 PM
Maybe all of you Giddings players should just listen to Srs. o4. Because he is right..he isn't me. I have meet him b4 and I really didn't like him then or now. And Mindy might want to hear every1s opinion b4 you start to jump to conclusions. That is one sure way to make everyone really think that you are a biatch. Josh, sorry you are being accused of what i am doing. Then again, I don't care if your pissed. U.S.S. GIDDINGS IN SINKING SLOWER AND SLOWER. BETTER GET YOUR LIFE VEST READY, AND KEEP THE OFF SPRAY CLOSE TO YOU. THERE IS A SWARM OF HORNETS COMING YOUR WAY AND THEIR PISSED!!!!!!

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:56 PM
how was practice today stud end? did we get any better?

mindy
09-25-2002, 10:04 PM
ex qb -- caldwell has played liberty, sounds scary, and got beat, liberty couldn't beat lexignton, then you guys played the mighty smithville,, they are so bad i don't even know their mascot, and madisonville who, you guys will fold and fight amongest yourself in the long run, sorry no playoffs for you guys ,,, just short dreams

GoOrange
09-25-2002, 10:12 PM
I've got news for everyone who has responded to this topic. Not ONE SINGLE PERSON who has responded is from Caldwell or even knows enough people in Giddings to care as much as you've given us credit! What it is is a Giddings fan who figures the best way to try and fire up Giddings to beat them is to go overboard on the trash talk to make someone mad. Please give us more credit than that. We're like your brothers. Remember all the good ole' days at DIME BOX?
Our game with your is a non-district one at that, a final tune-up. No more, no less. Half our team has failed or quit the team since last week because of favortism. God Bless each and every Buffalo on here.
Ya'll are just so sweet to us.

GoOrange
09-25-2002, 10:13 PM
Ivey,by the way, is one of the only people from Giddings we don't care for. We know who you really are. Shouldn't you be at twirling competition or something?

mindy
09-25-2002, 10:14 PM
go,orange, you sound like a frustrated parent,

StudEnd86
09-25-2002, 10:27 PM
GoOrange not to brign up last year but I bet you don't have the balls to line up against Ivey. ExQB let the swarm come let the swarm come. Caldwell does have a lot of hotties. You can let them swarm to Giddings. We got better at Tight End. Beherend is still injured. You can never win a game with a white running back. Therefore we should kick nicks off the team. He is the one holding us back.

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 10:33 PM
That white running back has 4.4 speed. I think what's holding us back is wuss tight ends faking shoulder injuries because they're scared to play.

GoOrange
09-25-2002, 10:37 PM
Mindy,
You sound SEXUALLY frustrated. Talk about a hoochie-mama..... Yea da Nitschke!

tog
09-25-2002, 10:40 PM
failed or quit due to favoritism? what planet are you on? we look forward to playing a good giddings team, except for this one game we wish them all the luck in the world, again, go orange is not a coach or player on this team, so please take his remarks with mulitple grains of salt

[This message has been edited by tog (edited September 25, 2002).]

GoOrange
09-25-2002, 10:41 PM
I'll bet Giddings would give its right arm to look as pretty as Caldwell or La Grange. Two beautiful towns and you got stuck in the middle of B.F.E. Go Serbin Go!

IveyOldschool02
09-25-2002, 10:44 PM
Chunk is not the one posting her Lehmann.

StudEnd86
09-25-2002, 10:46 PM
I will admit it I do Envy the hell out of LG. They have what I do not, rings!!!!! It's all about the Rings!!!!! I would gladly take my knee getting blown out if I could just get a ring.

2001GiddingsLB
09-26-2002, 10:56 AM
Stud end don't even joke about getting your knee blown out for a ring. You have no idea. Secondly, if football is more than about a state championship its about comradery and building skills for later in life as well as friendships. Having a ring would be great but lets face all but 10 teams in the state each year don't get one. Focus more on letting football teach you who you are and what you can do than on what football could do if you win the big one.

dovehunter
09-26-2002, 07:42 PM
Well said Giddings LB. When are we going hunting again? I understand you have a fishing tournament on the 12th, but we'll still be there late so come once you are done with that.

2001GiddingsLB
09-26-2002, 09:22 PM
I'm going home this weekend, the 28th maybe we can pop a few, but its my parents wedding anniversary so I don't know whats going on yet.