PDA

View Full Version : What is Roger Goodell Going To Do With This?

burnet44
07-09-2007, 09:35 AM
What is Roger Goodell Going To Do With This?

Things have gotten so bad in the NFL even the player's MOTHERS are committing crimes. Dallas Cowboys' Pro Bowl TE Jason Witten's mother, Kimberly Witten (pictured below), has been arrested for 25 counts of forgery and theft over $1,000 from the bank account of Marie McQueen on June 22.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_d8bF7KBsmHI/Ro22OfomHJI/AAAAAAAAAiU/vj6Y-bJw5c8/s200/witten.jpg

Police say during an interview with investigators on Monday, July 2, Kimberly Witten gave a written statement admitting to the crime.

According to investigators, Kimberly Witten said she obtained McQueen's bank account information from a statement that was mistakenly delivered to her mailbox. Kimberly Witten said she had experienced financial difficulties and began withdrawing funds from McQueen's account.

the rest of it was comentary form anothere web site
I deleted it

District303aPastPlayer
07-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
What is Roger Goodell Going To Do With This?

Things have gotten so bad in the NFL even the player's MOTHERS are committing crimes. Dallas Cowboys' Pro Bowl TE Jason Witten's mother, Kimberly Witten (pictured below), has been arrested for 25 counts of forgery and theft over $1,000 from the bank account of Marie McQueen on June 22.

Police say during an interview with investigators on Monday, July 2, Kimberly Witten gave a written statement admitting to the crime.

According to investigators, Kimberly Witten said she obtained McQueen's bank account information from a statement that was mistakenly delivered to her mailbox. Kimberly Witten said she had experienced financial difficulties and began withdrawing funds from McQueen's account.
If it wasn't out of control already, the NFL has now officially gotten out of control. What is Goodell going to do? He can barely control the players, their wives, or their friends let alone the player's mothers! But the real story is, why the hell is the mother of an NFL player experiencing "financial difficulties"? What the has she been doing? Alternatively, why is he not helping out his mother? There must be more to why Witten hates his mom, someone find this out. Over/under of a 2 game suspension for Witten hating his mother and not being able to keep her in check?

This has nothing to do with the league, and their tolerance on behavioral issues. IF anything does happen to Witten, he has an appeal lined up, that is almost a guarantee, because he did nothing.. And how do you know he hates his mother?

Emerson1
07-09-2007, 10:03 AM
I hope you are just joking.

District303aPastPlayer
07-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

me?

Emerson1
07-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
me?
No. you didn't make a stupid post.

burnet44
07-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah you did
Thanks nn

Emerson1
07-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Well I guess you both did since you both think there is a chance he is penalized.

smustangs
07-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

me too nothing at all will happen to witten if someone high up even brings it up it will dropped very fast the nfl players union would be all over that very fast