PDA

View Full Version : For any Quilt lovers on the board

CHS_CG
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
My bestfriends mom and grandma have a quilting shop here in town. They take request on quilts. Maybe you have a birthday gift to give, or something for Christmas. If anybody is a quilt lover or has an idea for a quilt, let me know and I can get you the infomation on everything. I know she charges only $25 dollars for baby quilts, and I think super king size are onlye $100. She does a very good job on them. Like I said if anybody wants some info on it please let me know.

eagles_victory
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
My bestfriends mom and grandma have a quilting shop here in town. They take request on quilts. Maybe you have a birthday gift to give, or something for Christmas. If anybody is a quilt lover or has an idea for a quilt, let me know and I can get you the infomation on everything. I know she charges only $25 dollars for baby quilts, and I think super king size are onlye $100. She does a very good job on them. Like I said if anybody wants some info on it please let me know. my mom and grandma dont own a quilting shop silly:confused:

CHS_CG
07-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
my mom and grandma dont own a quilting shop silly:confused:

since when did you become my best friend?

CHS_CG
07-09-2007, 12:15 PM
ttt bc i feel like it

Gsquared
07-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
ttt bc i feel like it
I need a quilt with the Texas flag on it actually.

CHS_CG
07-12-2007, 07:48 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/smileyangel22486/DaleSr.Quilt.jpg

here is one my babysitter made. I know you cant see the quilting detail but I saw it this morning and it looks really good.