PDA

View Full Version : Big Games This Week...

MonkeyJoe
10-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Daingerfield - Atlanta
should b good, but i think d-field wins.

Gilmer - Winnsboro
i think that winnsboro upsets and gets votes in the polls next week.

Newton - Jasper
i know jasper is off this year, but should still b a good game, newton wins this game tho.

Navasota - Bellville
one of the best, if not the best, game this week...im goin with my gut on another upset and say navasota wins

Liberty - Barbers Hill
not much attention but could decide a district champ.

Decatur - Bridgeport
again could decide district champion.

Paris North Lamar - Quinlan Ford
yes, once again, district championship game im sure.

Celina - Pilot Point
just basic rivalry game, but celina wins big.

Pottsboro - Whitesboro
"Battle of the boros" whitesboro in OT

did i miss any games?

strike hard
10-15-2003, 03:01 PM
I think that the NAVASOTA vs. Bellville game should have been the game of the week on THSF. It will be a good one in the "SNAKE PIT"
GO BIG BLUE

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 03:25 PM
Doubt Decatur- Bridgeport decides district championship, but it will be a fun game. I think Bridgeport is fighting for third place, not second. But if they pull off an upset, they may well be in the drivers seat.

BigRedfan
10-15-2003, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope that you are right.

AggieJohn
10-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Liberty is 6-0 going into a game against a 5-1 Barbers hill squad who is looking to go perfect in district 5 years in a row..the last time that Barber's hill lost in district was too GUESS WHO?...Liberty....38-30 in 1998....game is as big as the super bowl over here look for liberty to come strong in the second half....

eagle04
10-15-2003, 11:49 PM
This message is for Monkey Joe...We may be from small Texas towns, but the Liberty/Babrbers Hill game has a lot of attention down here in southeast Texas! You better think before you go running your mouth!

Bull's-eye
10-16-2003, 12:28 AM
Hey MonkeyJoe, I will be at the "Snake Pit". I never been there, but sounds like a tough place for the visiting teams. I'm pulling for my Bulls. What game will you be watching? Also, can anybody tell me how to post a picture?

MonkeyJoe
10-16-2003, 11:36 AM
me, run my mouth, no way !?

i wanted to go to the Celina/PP game, cuz i havent seen celina play this year.
but i think that the 'battle of the boros' will be a much better game, so im thinkin about going there.

footballgal
10-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Port Isabel Tarpons vs Raymondville Bearkats
A must win for the Tarpons!

GO TARPONS GO!!!!!!!!!!

AggieJohn
10-16-2003, 01:13 PM
eagle04:
This message is for Monkey Joe...We may be from small Texas towns, but the Liberty/Babrbers Hill game has a lot of attention down here in southeast Texas! You better think before you go running your mouth!You sir, are immature...

Knightmoon
10-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Two important games Friday night--
Merkel @ Snyder in 3-3A and Clyde vs. Ballinger in 6-3A. Both games will determine alot in both districts. Should both be excellent games.

offensive coach
10-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Giddings Vs. Manor whoever wins mostly likely reserves a playoff spot!